The money is not on you so take care of yourself.

Raynine

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2023
A huge new liquor store for the community and the local medical center is telling me to take statins? This seems weird to me. Statins do absolutely nothing to prevent heart attacks but the high octane booze at the new state liquor outlet attacks the human heart like a tornado on a trailer park. I guess I should just blindly do what I'm told at the medical center. Hey, I could wash those statins down with a fifth of Old Grandad! Then I could be a good obedient citizen. Nope. I think I will just take care of myself because the experts are not acting in good faith. I'm trying to start a conversation but no one listens. The city makes a lot of money on its "Happy hour" business plans. If old Joe over there clutches his chest and drops well, there's more where he came from. I guess about all can say is drink up and take your statins. And good luck with that by the way.
https://www.upi.com/.../statins.../3951647263844/

A huge new liquor store for the community and the local medical center is telling me to take statins? This seems weird to me. Statins do absolutely nothing to prevent heart attacks but the high octane booze at the new state liquor outlet attacks the human heart like a tornado on a trailer park. I guess I should just blindly do what I'm told at the medical center. Hey, I could wash those statins down with a fifth of Old Grandad! Then I could be a good obedient citizen. Nope. I think I will just take care of myself because the experts are not acting in good faith. I'm trying to start a conversation but no one listens. The city makes a lot of money on its "Happy hour" business plans. If old Joe over there clutches his chest and drops well, there's more where he came from. I guess about all can say is drink up and take your statins. And good luck with that by the way.
https://www.upi.com/.../statins.../3951647263844/

The medical profession is always pushing statins. Every year I go to the VA for a yearly checkup and every year they tell me my cholesterol level is just a teensy bit above normal. And of course, they ask me if I want to start taking staitins. And every year the answer is "Nope."

Forum List

Back