The moon landings were a HOAX

The fact that there were ex-Nazis in NASA and that NASA landed men on the moon aren't mutually exclusive concepts, no matter how many exclamation points you use.

This is true and I agree.
However, tha fact that the origin is in the nazis doesn't make me very happy, if you know what I mean.

nazi eh oeps nasa is just not to be trusted.
furthermore it is a militairy' organisation.
Just another layer why I don't trust these nasa idiots.

But eh. show me the evidence that we have send people to the moon
and I will change my thinking. If that is important to you.

So far, I really think it is one big giant hoax.

But I understand. when the moon landing is a hoax, what about the rest?
Then the dominos starts to fall, right?

And we can't have that, can we? ;)

The fact that there were ex-Nazis in NASA and that NASA landed men on the moon aren't mutually exclusive concepts, no matter how many exclamation points you use.

However, tha fact that the origin is in the nazis doesn't make me very happy, if you know what I mean.

If it was a hoax, why did the Soviet Union hear the astronauts' broadcast from the moon? You know if they could prove those broadcasts originated from the earth, they would have trumpeted it loud and clear. They did not.

If it was a hoax, why did the Soviet Union hear the astronauts' broadcast from the moon? You know if they could prove those broadcasts originated from the earth, they would have trumpeted it loud and clear. They did not.

Simple, what the Soviet Union did was also a hoax!

To what end? Occam's Razor would seem to apply here.
Oh how funny! I see Occam's razor when it is needed! People are very very selective using this. I really don't understand why people can still BELIEVE that we have send men to the moon. The 'evidence' is sooooooooooooo thin.
Extra 'o's doesn't make your case any more believable. I really don't understand why you don't believe it, the evidence is so overwhelming. Why can't can't you accept what our biggest enemies at time did? Why can't you give us some of your evidence or explain why a laser can be reflected off the moon, when without man-made mirrors in place the light would be too scattered to detect?

Extra 'o's doesn't make your case any more believable

I know, I know, But still....I am just illustrating my point.

I really don't understand why you don't believe it, the evidence is so overwhelming.

Really? Well show it!

Why can't can't you accept what our biggest enemies at time did?

Well, I can because I once did. After a lot of research I don't anymore!

Why can't you give us some of your evidence or explain why a laser can be reflected off the moon, when without man-made mirrors in place the light would be too scattered to detect?

Duh? This is a strange one! Where do I suggest that there are no man-made mirrors on the moon?

I really don't understand why you don't believe it, the evidence is so overwhelming.
Really? Well show it!
You made the original contention, it's up to you to provide proof.

Why can't you give us some of your evidence or explain why a laser can be reflected off the moon, when without man-made mirrors in place the light would be too scattered to detect?
Duh? This is a strange one! Where do I suggest that there are no man-made mirrors on the moon?
If there are, which 'men' put them there, if not us?

There has never been anyone with earthly technology been on the moon!
It is all staged.

OR give me any proof that there have been 'our' people on the moon.

How come people still believe there were people on the moon? unbelievable.
FYI, I was on the moon in 1983 and found Alan Shepard's golf ball. I had it up for auction in 2004 but then I hit the lottery. I think I'll give it to the NASA Museum.

It is all staged.

FYI, I was on the moon in 1983 and found Alan Shepard's golf ball. I had it up for auction in 2004 but then I hit the lottery. I think I'll give it to the NASA Museum.

But you can't answer the question, eh?!

It is all staged.

But you can't answer the question, eh?!
There is no question about moon landings.

th

I have to admit, even with the much more advanced technology we have today, a moon mission seems incredibly difficult and costly. It seems almost impossible. Yet they pulled it off with such apparent ease all those years ago.

And then there's the big question of why we haven't gone back in so many years. You would think by now we would have bases there. Trips to the moon should be routine at this point. We should be exploring every inch of it. Yet we haven't gone back and still know very little about the moon. So i do understand why so many question if we ever really went there.

For what purpose? In case you weren't paying attention back then, The US and the Soviet Union were in a race to get to the moon. The Soviets shocked the US by being the first to launch a satellite, and it floating around up there beeping made the US all the more determined to get to the moon first. In fact, if we did the same thing today, it would take a lot longer because we are far more risk averse now than we were, and in many ways we got lucky that we didn't lose our astronauts. If the Soviets could prove that the US was NOT on the moon, it would have been a HUGE political coup for them, and every amateur radio operator out there could hear the broadcasts and prove they came from the moon. So, I call BS on your statement. At this point, you're reduced essentially to saying that every person who can prove the astronauts landed on the moon is part of the biggest conspiracy in the history of the world. Bogus.

I have to admit, even with the much more advanced technology we have today, a moon mission seems incredibly difficult and costly. It seems almost impossible. Yet they pulled it off with such apparent ease all those years ago.

And then there's the big question of why we haven't gone back in so many years. You would think by now we would have bases there. Trips to the moon should be routine at this point. We should be exploring every inch of it. Yet we haven't gone back and still know very little about the moon. So i do understand why so many question if we ever really went there.
It IS costly and very risky. It took a president, JFK, to rally the country behind the idea. Without that, it would have taken a lot longer to get up there. Now that we've been there and demonstrated our clear dominance in space, we've turned our attention to earthbound issues.

Forum List

Back