The Moral Collapse of America

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I don't know whether this is an unfounded, alarmist view set forth by a fanatic, but some of the facts presented appear to be unrefutable.

100 Facts About The Moral Collapse Of America That Are Almost Too Crazy To Believe
April 10, 2014, Mike Woldburg @ NWO Report [This New World Order site title bothers me]

The collection of facts and statistics that you are about to read is highly controversial. A lot of people are going to be greatly upset by it. Why? Because they don’t like to be confronted with the truth about America.

#36 The number of American babies killed by abortion each year is roughly equal to the number of U.S. military deaths that have occurred in all of the wars that the United States has ever been involved in combined.

#83 There are more than 3 million reports of child abuse in the United States every single year.

The full list is – well, unsettling. And, each item is linked to something that proves the allegation. Read it for yourself @ 100 Facts About The Moral Collapse Of America That Are Almost Too Crazy To Believe | Nwo Report Thanks to Blogger Gunney for providing the link. It'll be interesting to see the different responses based upon political/religious beliefs.

And I hope those who wish to reply will at least READ THE WHOLE THING before going off. :eusa_whistle:

Interesting since both abortion and child abuse is down.

- except in the country anti-abortion Hobby Lobby supports by buying more than 93% of their shitty mdse from.

The right supports massive abortion and child abuse.

10013322_741070229248178_1102480752_n.jpg

That list is pretty funny ...

#7 Obviously, 30 minutes isn't near long enough if all those people are still ignorant enough to get STDs.

I'll try to get back to read more of the list later.

That list is pretty funny ...

#7 Obviously, 30 minutes isn't near long enough if all those people are still ignorant enough to get STDs.

I'll try to get back to read more of the list later.

At least YOU are bothering to read the list. :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back