The Most Accurate Depiction Of "Trickle Down" to This Date

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
Trickle down.jpg

Since the day Reagan first sold the suckers his Trickle Down" snake oil, there has never been a more accurate piece of artwork showing its true results.

Only idiots cannot see the truth staring them in their dull-witted faces. Conservatives are such people.

View attachment 125441

Since the day Reagan first sold the suckers his Trickle Down" snake oil, there has never been a more accurate piece of artwork showing its true results.

Only idiots cannot see the truth staring them in their dull-witted faces. Conservatives are such people.

Are you suggesting the Reagan economic recovery was less beneficial to the middle class than Obama's recovery?
:rofl:

View attachment 125441

------------------------------------------------------------ I had 68 years of a good prosperous life here in the USA and before me my parents had about 25 years of the good prosperous middle class life after ww2 and that was here in the USA . And that included Reagan , carter , LBJ , nixon and others . I think that your artwork is FOS Bertram .

Trump paid 39 million in taxes!
More then Hillary.
More then Sanders
More then Comcast
More then MSNBC

Take your lying liberal ass to a forum that supports your bullshit.
Snowflake.com

Who was a supporter of trickle down economics? It was John F Kennedy who said

"In short, it is a paradoxical truth that tax rates are too high today and tax revenues are too low and the soundest way to raise the revenues in the long run is to cut the rates now. The experience of a number of European countries and Japan have borne this out. This country's own experience with tax reduction in 1954 has borne this out. And the reason is that only full employment can balance the budget, and tax reduction can pave the way to that employment. The purpose of cutting taxes now is not to incur a budget deficit, but to achieve the more prosperous, expanding economy which can bring a budget surplus.

I repeat: our practical choice is not between a tax-cut deficit and a budgetary surplus. It is between two kinds of deficits: a chronic deficit of inertia, as the unwanted result of inadequate revenues and a restricted economy, or a temporary deficit of transition, resulting from a tax cut designed to boost the economy, increase tax revenues, and achieve, I believe -- and I believe this can be done -- a budget surplus. The first type of deficit is a sign of waste and weakness; the second reflects an investment in the future."

Trump paid 39 million in taxes!
More then Hillary.
More then Sanders
More then Comcast
More then MSNBC

Take your lying liberal ass to a forum that supports your bullshit.
Snowflake.com

Don't try and confuse them with facts ... they don't fit into their cartoon reality.

2c6428d68c0eb5eb8c2528f13dc82070.jpg

View attachment 125441

Yep, I agree!

trickle-down-outhouse.jpg

abe2d9633553bd8f6625647385483375.jpg

C-W4KBQUQAA89s_.jpg
It's been so many years since the U.S. economy turned to "Trickle Down", and the conservatives still refuse to see the damage it has caused the middle class. They only see the success of the 0.1% (that's the top one tenth of one percent ), and brag about how that segment has thrived. The stupidity of the conservatives is an important element, if not the most important element, that's keeping the middle class struggling under the Republicans' scam of "Trickle Down".

Forum List

Back