The most beautiful singer of all time and peoples

The Voice did have Shakira on as a coach for a while,anyway; she had some hits in the U.S. as well as in Latin America though. I have several CD's of Tejano female singers and a couple of Shakira's.

My favorite Russian Beauty. Anna

So in love with her. I would let her do anything imaginable to me with that tennis racket, especially the handle

1639917400698.png
1639917400698.png

Last edited:
Selena Quintanilla-Perez? Yes, there is something in common in appearance, but it is better. Yes, she is alive, she is a little over 50 and she sings and is still great. The clip just above is a modern clip from about 21.

This one

You do understand that most here don't understand her language? Plus she is not really your typical Russian. But she has a nice voice and glad she has values ,something we all need more of today,IMO.

I think there are also many such beauties in the USA, and they are also not very allowed on the stage. Women like Madonna and Merlin Monroe are so-so women, they are not so much beautiful as bright and are famous mainly for their provocative behavior, and their vocals are frankly weak, they are simply put forward for political reasons.

Madonna wouldn't make a pimple on Marilyn's hinny. Not in same ballpark even.

Forum List

Back