The most expensive T shirts ever.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I hope the NBA players enjoy their BLACK LIVES MATTER shirts. They will end up costing each of them about half of their pay. But hey that's a small price to pay for "Racial Justice".

What makes it an "NBA" shirt?

Negroes are gonna' see "NBA" and they won't be able to get their gub'mint checks cashed fast enough.

I kicked a colored guy wearing a "Black Lives Matter" shirt out of my store yesterday. I told him we didn't allow political statements of any kind in our store. He got pissed and all bent out of shape about it, but when I asked him if he'd like to be served by a white guy wearing a "MAGA" mask, and he said "Fuck, no", I told him it goes both ways.

A few weeks back I was giving change to a black woman and someone had written "TRUMP" across the face of one of the dollar bills I'd handed her. She threw it back across the counter, onto the floor and said "I don't want that, give me another one."

"I'm sorry, but I don't have another one" (which was a lie; I had plenty). She still refused to take the "TRUMP" bill, so I gave her that dollar's worth of her change in nickels and pennies. I think a dime may even have slipped in there.

Boy, was she pissed...

Negroes are gonna' see "NBA" and they won't be able to get their gub'mint checks cashed fast enough.

I kicked a colored guy wearing a "Black Lives Matter" shirt out of my store yesterday. I told him we didn't allow political statements of any kind in our store. He got pissed and all bent out of shape about it, but when I asked him if he'd like to be served by a white guy wearing a "MAGA" mask, and he said "Fuck, no", I told him it goes both ways.

A few weeks back I was giving change to a black woman and someone had written "TRUMP" across the face of one of the dollar bills I'd handed her. She threw it back across the counter, onto the floor and said "I don't want that, give me another one."

"I'm sorry, but I don't have another one" (which was a lie; I had plenty). She still refused to take the "TRUMP" bill, so I gave her that dollar's worth of her change in nickels and pennies. I think a dime may even have slipped in there.

Boy, was she pissed...
The shirt was specifically designed for use by the NBA as the sales ad states. I admire your guts confronting customers about the current state of nonsense. :113:

I remember when political swag didn't trigger everybody. :aargh:

That being said, commie BLM can fuck off!

Reality is those T-shirts and court paintings and shenanigans and virtue-signaling will cost the NBA at least 30% of their entire revenue, and I'm being conservative with that percentage.

Enjoy your pay cut, stupid commie sympathizers! :banana:

They need to figure out exactly what nation they are a basketball association of....apparently. :uhh:

Boy, was she pissed...
The shirt was specifically designed for use by the NBA as the sales ad states. I admire your guts confronting customers about the current state of nonsense. :113:

Sorry, I don't see that anywhere in the ad.

When I checked the "description" tab, it seemed to be some illiterate whine-fest against a rich white guy...

Boy, was she pissed...
I'm sure the T-shirts will sell like hotcakes to Blacks and White Wokesters. My point is shoving a divisive Marxist slogan in fans faces is going to drive them away just like it did me.

Viewership is down 50%
You're a goddamn liar.... oops

"National television viewership for NBA games had nosedived 12 percent since the end of the season compared to 2018-19, per the Sports Business Daily story.

At the time, ABC ratings were down a whopping 16 percent, and that's the network that carries the Finals. "ABC, in particular, was hurt by lower numbers on Christmas and a slower start for its Saturday night slate," Sports Business Daily reported.

Meanwhile, TNT viewership was down 13 percent and ESPN was down 10 percent."

Viewership is down 50%

"National television viewership for NBA games had nosedived 12 percent since the end of the season compared to 2018-19, per the Sports Business Daily story.

At the time, ABC ratings were down a whopping 16 percent, and that's the network that carries the Finals. "ABC, in particular, was hurt by lower numbers on Christmas and a slower start for its Saturday night slate," Sports Business Daily reported.

Funny...
All reports showed a 50% decline in ratings when the season opened.
Now all of a sudden they're only down 7%? I ain't buying it.

Viewership is down 50%

Funny...
I don't know any of my friends that are watching the playoffs and we all liked the NBA. I also don't believe the "adjusted" ratings numbers. They are covering up the backlash to BLM.

Viewership is down 50%

Funny...
I don't know any of my friends that are watching the playoffs and we all liked the NBA. I also don't believe the "adjusted" ratings numbers. They are covering up the backlash to BLM.

My Dad was the trainer for the Rockets and I was a ballboy growing up.
Needless to say I've been a lifelong fan of basketball....not anymore.

Viewership is down 50%

Funny...

Wow that speaks volumes. It's like the polls. The NBA and NFL are kidding themselves. When they start allowing fans to come back, there will be no hiding all the empty seats.

Viewership is down 50%

Funny...

I think it's the purest sport there is, it's more thinking than the others.
But fuck the NBA if they wanna support commies.
I saw Lew Alcindor on "Different Strokes this morning playing a teacher, and he's very articulate.

They will end up costing each of them about half of their pay.
In what universe? If you think half of the NBA's fans are in the Trump cult, you really need to put up the crack pipe.
The next issue is cable TV reform. People deserve the right to pick their own basic channels. Some of them would be premium if not for everyone paying for it. There are people who will never go to a game. But they will watch it on someone else's dime. End it.

Forum List

Back