The Most Famous Fakes In Science

“Quote” you moron.....”de-Quote”

experiments performed by darwin - Google Search

As usual, no explanation from Hollie and nothing to demonstrate evolution happens.

It's too bad fairy tales don't happen in the real world.
A caterpillar evolves into a butterfly.

:thanks:

No it doesn't, you moron.

It IS the butterfly.

This is not a subject you can handle.
It’s a wormy thing that evolves into a flying thing. You lose Kimchick.

I am definitely gonna write another thread, with your quote as the reason why....
It's scary to know that God created these idiots.

I bet God would be too busy laughing to even deny it.
God’s too busy deforming babies and making others retarded.
Such as yourself.
ADD?
ADHD?

His sort remains important to this discussion, as it reveals the level of ignorance on the subject.

Let's not scare him away.

As usual, no explanation from Hollie and nothing to demonstrate evolution happens.

It IS the butterfly.

I am definitely gonna write another thread, with your quote as the reason why....

This will be the opening of the OP.
Clearly, this requires yet another thread to save any other grads who imbibed this sort of ignorance. First, of course, this is not Darwinian nor any other sort of ‘evolution,’ it is metamorphosis; The most astounding metamorphosis is the aquatic tadpole becoming a terrestrial frog. It give a peek into the range of characteristics embedded in DNA. I gave the link so every can see the sort of imbecile that believes he understands evolution.

You'll be famous......get the autographed photos ready for distribution.
What? Another thread full of “quotes” from Harun Yahya?

Has it been 12 hours already since the last one?
Let's quote Hollie...
"Huh?"
"What was the question?"
"Huh? I don't understand what you're saying!"

I couldn't help it; you are comedy platinum!
That’s another of your tactics to avoid questions you’re ill equipped to address.

Are you at the 23rd and last time yet?
Idiot...I've asked you to do research and all you care about is ridiculing religion.
I'm asking you to find proof of evolution based on events that can't possibly happen.

It IS the butterfly.

It's scary to know that God created these idiots.

I bet God would be too busy laughing to even deny it.
God’s too busy deforming babies and making others retarded.
Such as yourself.
ADD?
ADHD?

His sort remains important to this discussion, as it reveals the level of ignorance on the subject.

Let's not scare him away.
Taz has severe emotional issues; I Ignored him at one time but I decided a few weeks ago to have some laughs.

It IS the butterfly.

Clearly, this requires yet another thread to save any other grads who imbibed this sort of ignorance. First, of course, this is not Darwinian nor any other sort of ‘evolution,’ it is metamorphosis; The most astounding metamorphosis is the aquatic tadpole becoming a terrestrial frog. It give a peek into the range of characteristics embedded in DNA. I gave the link so every can see the sort of imbecile that believes he understands evolution.

Let's quote Hollie...
"Huh?"
"What was the question?"

I don't have anything to do with that one.
Hollie is for sure one of the bottom feeders.

The most astounding metamorphosis is the aquatic tadpole becoming a terrestrial frog.

It give a peek into the range of characteristics embedded in DNA.

Which characteristics and instructions we cannot begin to read and understand.
You will wear out electrical generating stations nationwide responding to Leftists/atheists. It is futile.

But on the subject of development, consider that one single cell of a human, or a dog, or a fish, divides into scores of disparate and entirely different cells, from tooth enamel, to bone, to red blood cells, to vitreous humor, to muscle. Elegant design perhaps forever beyond human comprehension, and to pretend it made itself, beginning with water dripping on rocks..... please. Stop waving the Atheists' Magic Wand. Symphonies had composers who were brilliant. Books had authors. A>B>C>D doesn't cut it.
A>B>C>D is not science, it is unintelligent

It IS the butterfly.

Let's quote Hollie...
"Huh?"
"What was the question?"

That’s another of your tactics to avoid questions you’re ill equipped to address.

Idiot...I've asked you to do research and all you care about is ridiculing religion.
I'm asking you to find proof of evolution based on events that can't possibly happen.

I can see you’re angry and emotive.

What events, according to you, can’t possibly happen and how do you know such events can’t possibly happen?

The most astounding metamorphosis is the aquatic tadpole becoming a terrestrial frog.

It give a peek into the range of characteristics embedded in DNA.

Which characteristics and instructions we cannot begin to read and understand.
You will wear out electrical generating stations nationwide responding to Leftists/atheists. It is futile.

But on the subject of development, consider that one single cell of a human, or a dog, or a fish, divides into scores of disparate and entirely different cells, from tooth enamel, to bone, to red blood cells, to vitreous humor, to muscle. Elegant design perhaps forever beyond human comprehension, and to pretend it made itself, beginning with water dripping on rocks..... please. Stop waving the Atheists' Magic Wand. Symphonies had composers who were brilliant. Books had authors. A>B>C>D doesn't cut it.
A>B>C>D is not science, it is unintelligent

“Symphonies had composers who were brilliant. Books had authors”

.....designer gods were the design of hierarchies of designer gods.

It IS the butterfly.

Let's quote Hollie...
"Huh?"
"What was the question?"

Do the gods approve of your behavior?

It IS the butterfly.

Let's quote Hollie...
"Huh?"
"What was the question?"

What events, according to you, can’t possibly happen and how do you know such events can’t possibly happen?
I painted what supposedly had to happen.
Find proof and don't ask again what I asked for when I have posted it over 20 times.

It IS the butterfly.

Let's quote Hollie...
"Huh?"
"What was the question?"

What gods?
There is only 1 God.
What behavior?
Pointing out how stupid you are?
All I'm doing is asking you and your fellow atheists to prove that an impossible scenario occurred and all you atheists are doing is showing how dumb you are by pretending not to understand what I'm asking for.

It IS the butterfly.

Let's quote Hollie...
"Huh?"
"What was the question?"

I painted what supposedly had to happen.
Find proof and don't ask again what I asked for when I have posted it over 20 times.
I’m not sure what you painted. Who supposed what you claim supposedly had to happen?

It IS the butterfly.

Let's quote Hollie...
"Huh?"
"What was the question?"

What gods?
There is only 1 God.
What behavior?
All I'm doing is asking you and your fellow atheists to prove that an impossible scenario occurred and all you atheists are doing is showing how dumb you are by pretending not to understand what I'm asking for.

Why would you claim there is only one god when hundreds of gods have been claimed to exist before the invention of your gods.

You’re carrying on about some impossible scenario that you claim could not have occurred with nothing more than “....because I say so”

In the meantime, tell us about those Ark tales.

It IS the butterfly.

Let's quote Hollie...
"Huh?"
"What was the question?"

What gods?
There is only 1 God.
What behavior?

Why would you claim there is only one god when hundreds of gods have been claimed to exist before the invention of your gods.

You’re carrying on about some impossible scenario that you claim could not have occurred with nothing more than “....because I say so”

This Thread is about evolution...answer the question posed to you or find someone who can.

It IS the butterfly.

Let's quote Hollie...
"Huh?"
"What was the question?"

What gods?
There is only 1 God.
What behavior?

This Thread is about evolution...answer the question posed to you or find someone who can.

What question?

Last edited:
Basically, Darwin was wrong and he believed in racism with the whites at the top of the racial classes. Just look at the graph. No other races are depicted.
Basically you don’t know what you are talking about. You’re bloviating on a forum just making up shit. Just like the inventors of creationism

Last edited:
because science backs up the Bible.
There is no evidence whatsoever ever of that

Just the Big Bang, and the order of events in Genesis.....you moron.

The Genesis fable indicates the gods magically created plants before they magically turned on the sun.....“quote” you moron “de-quote”
Amazing that Darwin was as correct as he was given his technological limitations. The only thing he got close to being wrong was suggesting that in some instances One type of creature could evolve into a say a whale as opposed to another type creature. Seems pretty Acceptable given his evidential limitations. He was remarkably Correct.

Technical????

You moron.....what experiments did he perform????

His theory is philosophy, theology, not science.

The Genesis fable indicates the gods magically created plants before they magically turned on the sun.....“quote” you moron “de-quote”
Amazing that Darwin was as correct as he was given his technological limitations. The only thing he got close to being wrong was suggesting that in some instances One type of creature could evolve into a say a whale as opposed to another type creature. Seems pretty Acceptable given his evidential limitations. He was remarkably Correct.

Technical????

Helen Keller had better senses than an atheist.
So what is an atheist ?

Technical????

Well we know you can’t read or do research......seriously, did you ever take a science course ?

Forum List

Back