The Most Ferocious Animal!!!

The Most FEROCIOUS Animal On Earth!

• Badger

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Wolverine

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Shrew

• Feline (Lion, Tiger, Jaguar, Leopard, etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark (Bull, Great White, Tiger, etc.)

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Bear (Polar, Brown, Sun, etc.)

• Wild Boar

• Weasel

• Wolf

• Other (please explain)

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
Deer scare me the most. I was attacked once while peacefully riding my motorcycle....

My favorite badass animal is the rinocerous. I don't know how the pound per pound figures work out but they are a force to be reckoned with. Not particularly bright, bad eyesight and a short fuse encased in an armored tank body complete with a devastating weapon.

I saw an animal documentary type show on elephants and the whole herd was basking in the sun rolling around in the mud having a grand old time. Then a rino entered into the picture and the whole herd got up and left. Had more pressing matters to attend to I guess.

Pound for pound, what is the most ferocious animal on the planet? I mean the most snarling, blood-drawing, feared predator that comes to mind.

Please don't answer "humans" or "amoeba" or "mosquitoes" or "germs," etc. I'm talking about the growling, teeth-bearing, flesh-ripping, meat-eaters of the world. However, I could have included Hippos and Water Buffalo in the poll had there been more than 10 slots.

The most ferocious animal, pound for pound, most dangerous, most feared predator on the planet is the human being.

Pound for pound, what is the most ferocious animal on the planet? I mean the most snarling, blood-drawing, feared predator that comes to mind.

Please don't answer "humans" or "amoeba" or "mosquitoes" or "germs," etc. I'm talking about the growling, teeth-bearing, flesh-ripping, meat-eaters of the world. However, I could have included Hippos and Water Buffalo in the poll had there been more than 10 slots.

The most ferocious animal, pound for pound, most dangerous, most feared predator on the planet is the human being.

In some cases but on the flip side, humans can be the kindest, most caring, most gentle, and the most loving beings on earth. In any event, I'd NEVER want to cross paths with a wolverine. :tongue:

Deer scare me the most. I was attacked once while peacefully riding my motorcycle....

My favorite badass animal is the rinocerous. I don't know how the pound per pound figures work out but they are a force to be reckoned with. Not particularly bright, bad eyesight and a short fuse encased in an armored tank body complete with a devastating weapon.

I saw an animal documentary type show on elephants and the whole herd was basking in the sun rolling around in the mud having a grand old time. Then a rino entered into the picture and the whole herd got up and left. Had more pressing matters to attend to I guess.

Rhinos are totally badass! In this case ... the Rhino totally dominates a water buffalo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjE6X4lbto0]Rhino vs Buffalo (A Fight of Guts & Glory) - YouTube[/ame]

In this one, Rhinos and Water Buffalo team up against a pack of Hyenas:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnLMOQCXV6o#t=47]Rhinos save Buffalo from Hyena attack! Rare footage - YouTube[/ame]

Badger

Badger-swimming.jpg

I am told that the most ferocious animal on earth is the 'crocogator.' Crocodile head on one end, alligator head on the other. No way to crap. That's why it is so fierce!

(Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

I saw this video a couple of years ago where a wolf and a wolverine are fighting over a carcass. I was impressed by the total ferocity of the victor:

Wolverine vs Wolf - YouTube

I actually felt a little sorry for the wolf and his broken ego.

I have heard it said that a wolverine can back down a grizzly bear!

almost

There was a nature movie I saw as a kid in school. A wolverine chased off a brown bear from it's meal

I actually felt a little sorry for the buffalo. It appeared that his friends and family took advantage of his weakness towards the end of the battle with the rhino.
My guess is that it was an opportunity to take over the number one spot. Maybe they called the rhino to make their problem go away?

I actually felt a little sorry for the buffalo. It appeared that his friends and family took advantage of his weakness towards the end of the battle with the rhino.
My guess is that it was an opportunity to take over the number one spot. Maybe they called the rhino to make their problem go away?

water buffalo have a pecking order.

sure the will defend each other, but if one gets hurt, it gets mounted by the others.

any member of the weasel family is highly aggressive or brave, when giving up size.

badgers and wolverines are in the weasel family and I think Tas devils are as well

I heard badgers are relentless and will fight to the death. Not sure about other animals, there are many that are pretty ferocious.

Forum List

Back