🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Most Insidious Power Of The Media....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
...is the power to ignore.

The media serves the interests of the Democrat Party and the international Left.
Anyone who can predict what a DNC press release will look like, can predict what CNN’s reporting will look like.

The 'reportage' on the event of this last week:

When the prosecution and sentencing for treason begins the media goes first.....
I propose we start with the big guns:
  • In 2019, Fox News was the top-rated cable network, averaging 2.5 million viewers.
  • In December 2019, Talkers Magazine estimated that Limbaugh's show attracted a cumulative weekly audience of 15.5 million listeners to become the most-listened-to radio show in the United States.

When the prosecution and sentencing for treason begins the media goes first.....
  • In 2019, Fox News was the top-rated cable network, averaging 2.5 million viewers.
  • In December 2019, Talkers Magazine estimated that Limbaugh's show attracted a cumulative weekly audience of 15.5 million listeners to become the most-listened-to radio show in the United States.
Rush is exempt...he is the one that will be in charge of selecting the next network to take down for crimes against America....

Rush is exempt...he is the one that will be in charge of selecting the next network to take down for crimes against America....
Understood. It's not the media that is the enemy of America, it is those who disagree with you who are the enemies of America.

...is the power to ignore.

The media serves the interests of the Democrat Party and the international Left.
Anyone who can predict what a DNC press release will look like, can predict what CNN’s reporting will look like.

The 'reportage' on the event of this last week:

Greg Kelly is someone I watch and listen to every day on newsmaxtv.com, 7 PM ET. As well as Lou Dobbs on Fox Business News. :thup:

Understood. It's not the media that is the enemy of America, it is those who disagree with you who are the enemies of America.
No its those that lie and call themselves the news media....we catch them lying everyday...proven lies and staged videos and phony un named sources...it was bad before Trump won but now its way over the top...they don't even try to hide it anymore...

Former liberal news editors and reporters are even calling them out for their biased dishonesty....and now their dishonest shaded reporting is doing real damage to the nation.....real costly damage to real people....Chuck Todd may as well be a sniper on the clock tower....CNN may as well be working for China as an agent of doom....

Don't worry. The real media, like OANN and Fox News are there to ask the hard questions; like how hard is it for Trump to do an even more amazing job than he already is!

LOL...you wish!

PoliticalChic:
Do you know the originator of that quote? I have heard Chris Plante say it numerous times on the radio as far back as 2015, perhaps earlier. But I suspect he was not the first person to say it.
-Detah

PoliticalChic:
Do you know the originator of that quote? I have heard Chris Plante say it numerous times on the radio as far back as 2015, perhaps earlier. But I suspect he was not the first person to say it.
-Detah

Big fan of Chris Plante!!!

Best radio host.

I believe that it is his line....I keep a list of his quotes.

The Social Dilemma: The Insidious Power of Social Media ...​

https://www.summit.org › resources › reflect › the-socia...

The Social Dilemma: The Insidious Power of Social Media. April 23, 2021. Reflect - 7min read. It's not news that technology changes us.

Forum List

Back