The Most Perfect Petition For Neocons, Ever

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Neocons pine for state secession. They have also been getting wet between the legs and heavily fellating their Russian strongman Vladimir Putin lately. And I think we all have noticed their poor spelling and grammar skills.

Well, do we have a petition for you! Over 22,000 have already signed. Don't be the last kid on your block to join up!

Petition to give Alaska back to Russia

Vote for secession of Alaska from the United States and joining Russia

What's good enough for Crimea is good enough for Palin.

Discuss.

poor deluded left-wing idiot; the right's opinion of Putin has nothing to do with obama being a masive failure. You'd think left-wing idiots would be concentrting on the failures of the Progressive agenda instead of mentally masturbating on these boards with what they think are clever insults of the Right

idiots and hypocrites

wtf does PALIN have to do with this?

man you've went the way of the loony left

that's sad

poor deluded left-wing idiot; the right's opinion of Putin has nothing to do with obama being a masive failure. You'd think left-wing idiots would be concentrting on the failures of the Progressive agenda instead of mentally masturbating on these boards with what they think are clever insults of the Right

idiots and hypocrites

they are focusing on the failures of the progressive agenda. that's why they are focusing on what they think are clever insults of the Right...

Neocons pine for state secession. They have also been getting wet between the legs and heavily fellating their Russian strongman Vladimir Putin lately. And I think we all have noticed their poor spelling and grammar skills.

Well, do we have a petition for you! Over 22,000 have already signed. Don't be the last kid on your block to join up!

Discuss.

Agreed with Kaz. You don't know what a neocon is. This is the exact opposite of what they'd do. If the Bush neocons were running things right now we'd be invading the Ukraine.

Discuss.

Agreed with Kaz. You don't know what a neocon is. This is the exact opposite of what they'd do. If the Bush neocons were running things right now we'd be invading the Ukraine.

really genius? did we invade Georgia when putin went in there whhile Bush was in office?

Discuss.

Wet between the legs?

Is that like getting a tingle up your leg when thinking about Obama?

Discuss.

What's a neocon, Gertrude?

Discuss.

Strawman arguments, lack of understanding of conservatives, leading to a complete failure of a thread.

Last edited:

Discuss.

really genius? did we invade Georgia when putin went in there whhile Bush was in office?

They didn't annex it

Discuss.

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

the op has become what he used to accuse other of being, a piss drinker and nut job

he hasn't jumped a shark, he's jumped a frikken whale

Last edited:

Discuss.

We BOUGHT alaska from russia for 2.5 cents an acre. Im not sure who loves putin but his own henchman. Most are just observing the incompetence by our president in dealing with putin.

Discuss.

The neocons have gone full batshit insane since Bush. Actually, they went full batshit insane during Bush. They were okay with Bush spying on Americans, losing guns in Mexico, starting wars, crashing the economy, stomping the shit out of the Constitution. They didn't care about attacks on our overseas diplomatic missions while Bush was President, and probably can't even name the diplomat who was killed during one of those attacks.

But they completely flipped to the other side when Obama came along and began acting like a watered down version of Bush.

And now they have gone all the way. They are sucking off Putin over Syria and Crimea.

They also support secession.

So this petition is perfect.

I think they should split off from the Republican Party and create their own Nazi Party. I am kind of glad we have seen a recent influx of White Nationalists on this forum. This way, the brainless parroting drones who have infected the GOP can see the unadulterated original sources of their own rhetoric, unfiltered by the Daily Caller or Fox News or CNS or Washington Times or Drudge or Breitbart. They can drink the piss directly from the source now.

I have been active in politics since I was a teen, and I am disgusted with the sick pschopathic hypocritical bigoted retards that have infected the Republican Party who have so destroyed its principles that someone as idiotic and incompetent as Obama can kick their asses.

So all you Putin-loving secessionists should go to Alaska and join up on this petition.

Last edited:

Discuss.
fail

Discuss.

The neocons have gone full batshit insane since Bush. Actually, they went full batshit insane during Bush. They were okay with Bush spying on Americans, losing guns in Mexico, starting wars, crashing the economy, stomping the shit out of the Constitution. They didn't care about attacks on our overseas diplomatic missions and probably can't even name the diplomat who was killed during one of those attacks.

But they completely flipped to the other side when Obama came along and began acting like a watered down version of Bush.

And now they have gone all the way. They are sucking off Putin over Syria and Crimea.

They also support secession.

So this petition is perfect.

I think they should split off from the Republican Party and create their own Nazi Party. I am kind of glad we have seen a recent influx of White Nationalists on this forum. This way the brainless parroting drones who have infected the GOP can see the unadulterated original sources of their own rhetoric.

I have been active in politics since I was a teen, and I am disgusted with the sick pschopathic hypocritical bigoted retards that have infected the Republican Party who have so destroyed its principles that someone as idiotic and incompetent as Obama can kick their asses.

So all you Putin-loving secessionists should go to Alaska and join up on this petition.

more comical hilarity from a left-wing nutjob too stupid, arrogant and blind to be aware of his hypocritical projection of his own mental illness onto others!

Bush didnt sell guns to Mexican druglords that got 300 people or so killed; obama did.

obama has ramped up warrantless wiretapping and SPYING ON AMERICANS
left-wing idiots like the loser here cant name 3 "Bush" policies Dems didnt use literally thousands of votes from hundreds of their members to CONTINUE, EXTEND OR OTHERWISE VOTE FOR....

obama is the one stomping on the Constitution; and it's perfectly ok with left-wing morons like you. in fact you're such a blind loser you cant even admithe's doing it.

Forum List

Back