The Most Unconstitutional Administration

2.gif~original

You are throwing garbage at the wrong guy................dysfunction at it's best.

1. To whom is this addressed?

2. What, exactly, are you trying to say?

3. "You're," not "Your."

Thanks for the grammer check , I just had chemo and my brain is mush today.

Why is it for the last 8 years no one took responsibility for any of the damage, life's lost , and the trillions of dollars gone and indebt from the 8 years of Bush.
Obama has helped people like me who worked my ass off all of my life only to have to give my house away to have treatment from the rip off FDA who allows the drug companies to charge $20,000 a shot. Perhaps as someone who has never needed it, do find it to be wasteful.

Once you are in the chemo rooms you can certainly see just what Obamacare is about.
Why should these dumb ass people in the senate have top notch care and try over and over to take it away from people like me.

God bless and take care of you.

I certainly won't ignore your needs, but the basis of my discussion is national, not anecdotal.

If the federal government has a role in healthcare, not found in Article 1, section 8 of the Constitution.....
....why isn't it authorized via an amendment?

"Why should these dumb ass people in the senate have top notch care and try over and over to take it away from people like me."
No argument from me on that score.

If the federal government has a role in healthcare, not found in Article 1, section 8 of the Constitution.....
....why isn't it authorized via an amendment?

A Constitutional Amendment was not necessary for the ACA to be put in place.

You are wrong about the authority for the ACA not being within the enumerated powers of Congress found in Article I, Section 8. The Supremes upheld the Constitutionality of the ACA as challenged in NFIB v. SEBELIUS , June 2012. Chief Justice Roberts concluded in his Opinion of the Court that the individual mandate was upheld by Article I, Section 8, Clause 1, Congress's enumerated power to tax.

Have a nice Day!

Did I mention that the bogus 'constitutional law professor' is responsible for the most unconstitutional of administrations?

The ill-suited President ignored the Constitution.....

"8. Recess appointments.Last year, President Obama appointed three members of the National Labor Relations Board, as well as the head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, during what he considered to be a Senate recess. But the Senate was still holding “pro forma” sessions every three days—a technique developed by Sen. Harry Reid to thwart Bush recess appointments. (Meanwhile, the Dodd-Frank Act, which created the CFPB, provides that authority remains with the Treasury Secretary until a director is “confirmed by the Senate.”)

In January, the D.C. Circuit held the NLRB appointments to be unconstitutional, which ruling White House spokesman Jay Carney said only applied to “one court, one case, one company.”
President Obama's Top 10 Constitutional Violations Of 2013

What happened to FDR are you now mad at him? If so, you might have gone for Lincoln or maybe even Jackson. but Obama?

Hard to believe that there are still dolts who don't see through the fake 'constitutional law professor'.....

"9. Assault on free speech and due process on college campuses.

Responding to complaints about the University of Montana’s handling of sexual assault claims, the Department of Education’s Office of Civil Rights, in conjunction with the Justice Department, sent the university a letter intended as a national “blueprint” for tackling sexual harassment.

The letter urges a crackdown on “unwelcome” speech and requires complaints to be heard in quasi-judicial procedures that deny legal representation, encourage punishment before trial, and convict based on a mere “more likely than not” standard."

One would have thought a 'Constitutional Law Professor' might have come across this:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

Obama never had any business as United States President.

We have inept voters to thank.

What happened to FDR are you now mad at him? If so, you might have gone for Lincoln or maybe even Jackson. but Obama?

So....you imagine that the implied sneer in your post excuses your ineptitude in understanding the damage that Franklin Roosevelt has done to this nation?

How Liberal of you.

Obama never had any business as United States President.

We have inept voters to thank.

No, we have George W. Bush fucking up the war, the economy and everything else to thank.

Every time I read your posts, and begin to say 'he can't be this stupid.'....and you go right ahead and prove you can.

The economy has been worsened by Obama, incomes have dropped further than during the recession, and we have been assured that Iran will get a nuclear bomb.

Obama has failed to enforce laws. Obama has made executive orders as substitute for congressional action. Obama has infringed on basic powers of Congress.
The most lawless administration in history.
Wrong. The Reagan administration still holds the record for the most indictments, convictions and pardons. Actual criminal violations dealt with judicially.

Obama has failed to enforce laws. Obama has made executive orders as substitute for congressional action. Obama has infringed on basic powers of Congress.
Wrong. The Reagan administration still holds the record for the most indictments, convictions and pardons. Actual criminal violations dealt with judicially.

Another day, and another lesson I must give you:

The Clintons, to adapt a line from Dr. Johnson, were not only corrupt, they were the cause of corruption in others. Yet seldom in America have so many come to excuse so much mendacity and malfeasance as during the Clinton years. Here are some of the facts that have been buried.

RECORDS SET

- The only president ever impeached on grounds of personal malfeasance
- Most number of convictions and guilty pleas by friends and associates*
- Most number of cabinet officials to come under criminal investigation
- Most number of witnesses to flee country or refuse to testify
- Most number of witnesses to die suddenly
- First president sued for sexual harassment.
- Second president accused of rape**
- First first lady to come under criminal investigation
- Largest criminal plea agreement in an illegal campaign contribution case
- First president to establish a legal defense fund.
- First president to be held in contempt of court
- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions
- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions from abroad
- First president disbarred from the US Supreme Court and a state court

* According to our best information, 40 government officials were indicted or convicted in the wake of Watergate. A reader computes that there was a total of 31 Reagan era convictions, including 14 because of Iran-Contra and 16 in the Department of Housing & Urban Development scandal. 47 individuals and businesses associated with the Clinton machine were convicted of or pleaded guilty to crimes with 33 of these occurring during the Clinton administration itself. There were in addition 61 indictments or misdemeanor charges. 14 persons were imprisoned. A key difference between the Clinton story and earlier ones was the number of criminals with whom he was associated before entering the White House.

The Clintons, to adapt a line from Dr. Johnson, were not only corrupt, they were the cause of corruption in others. Yet seldom in America have so many come to excuse so much mendacity and malfeasance as during the Clinton years. Here are some of the facts that have been buried.

RECORDS SET

- The only president ever impeached on grounds of personal malfeasance
- Most number of convictions and guilty pleas by friends and associates*
- Most number of cabinet officials to come under criminal investigation
- Most number of witnesses to flee country or refuse to testify
- Most number of witnesses to die suddenly
- First president sued for sexual harassment.
- Second president accused of rape**
- First first lady to come under criminal investigation
- Largest criminal plea agreement in an illegal campaign contribution case
- First president to establish a legal defense fund.
- First president to be held in contempt of court
- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions
- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions from abroad
- First president disbarred from the US Supreme Court and a state court

* According to our best information, 40 government officials were indicted or convicted in the wake of Watergate. A reader computes that there was a total of 31 Reagan era convictions, including 14 because of Iran-Contra and 16 in the Department of Housing & Urban Development scandal. 47 individuals and businesses associated with the Clinton machine were convicted of or pleaded guilty to crimes with 33 of these occurring during the Clinton administration itself. There were in addition 61 indictments or misdemeanor charges. 14 persons were imprisoned. A key difference between the Clinton story and earlier ones was the number of criminals with whom he was associated before entering the White House.

ARKANSAS ALZHEIMER'S

Number of times that Clinton figures who testified in court or before Congress said that they didn't remember, didn't know, or something similar.

Bill Kennedy 116
Harold Ickes 148
Ricki Seidman 160
Bruce Lindsey 161
Bill Burton 191
Mark Gearan 221
Mack McLarty 233
Neil Egglseston 250
Hillary Clinton 250
John Podesta 264
Jennifer O'Connor 343
Dwight Holton 348
Patsy Thomasson 420
Jeff Eller 697

THE CLINTON LEGACY

So....you imagine that the implied sneer in your post excuses your ineptitude in understanding the damage that Franklin Roosevelt has done to this nation?

How Liberal of you.
I understand Americans America's best historians for the last seventy years have voted for FDR as one of the three best American presidents, and in the last poll of 238 best historians rated FDR best president, bar none, head honcho, cream of the crop. But you ask, "What of the people of that period, the period of our greatest depression and our greatest war what did they think.?" And of course the people of FDR's period voted for him four times, that's four times. If FDR were still alive we would probably still be voting for him.
As for the damage FDR did to this nation, I suggested a few times that historians must be unaware of the damage, so as a good citizen you should get this information to the historians as soon as possible.

Wrong. The Reagan Adminstration was hounded by liberal critics demanding blood. Most people were convicted for things that happened during the investigation, not for anything they had actually done.
Obama is the most criminal president in history. His image will appear on the bail bond.

How Liberal of you.
I understand Americans America's best historians for the last seventy years have voted for FDR as one of the three best American presidents, and in the last poll of 238 best historians rated FDR best president, bar none, head honcho, cream of the crop. But you ask, "What of the people of that period, the period of our greatest depression and our greatest war what did they think.?" And of course the people of FDR's period voted for him four times, that's four times. If FDR were still alive we would probably still be voting for him.
As for the damage FDR did to this nation, I suggested a few times that historians must be unaware of the damage, so as a good citizen you should get this information to the historians as soon as possible.
Wow liberal historians vote for the most liberal president on record. SHocker.
FDR was a total failure. His economic policies caused the Great Depression.

10. "Mini-DREAM Act.Congress has shamelessly failed to pass any sort of immigration reform, including for the most sympathetic victims of the current non-system, young people who were brought into the country illegally as children.

Nonetheless, President Obama, contradicting his own previous statements claiming to lack authority, directed the Department of Homeland Security to issue work and residence permits to the so-called Dreamers. The executive branch undoubtedly has discretion regarding enforcement priorities, but granting de facto green cards goes beyond a decision to defer deportation in certain cases.

It was hard to limit myself to 10 items, of course—Obamacare alone could’ve filled many such lists—but these, in my judgment, represent the chief executive’s biggest dereliction this year of his duty to “preserve, protect, and defend” the Constitution, and to “take care that the law be faithfully executed.”

"...the chief executive’s biggest dereliction this year of his duty to “preserve, protect, and defend” the Constitution, and to “take care that the law be faithfully executed.”

March 30, 2007, at a fundraiser, Obama said, "I was a constitutional law professor, which means unlike the current presidentI actually respect the Constitution."

One would imagine that a "Constitutional Laws Professor" might be familiar with separation of powers.....

And one would imagine that his voters might have caught on to the fraud.
Well....not the really stupid ones.

How Liberal of you.
Really stupid comment. Show us a link that has the Great Depression starting in 1933 instead of four years earlier in 1929 when the stock market crashed and Hoover was President.

How Liberal of you.
Really stupid comment. Show us a link that has the Great Depression starting in 1933 instead of four years earlier in 1929 when the stock market crashed and Hoover was President.

1. March 4, 1933, in his first Inaugural Address, FDR said “Our greatest primary task is to put people to work.” This meant that the New Deal was a wretched, ill-conceived failure.

2. After the stock market crash,, the Dow hit 250 in 1930 under Hoover (it had been 343 before the crash). January 1940, after seven years of the New Deal, the market had collapsed to 151, and remained in the low 100’s through most of FDR’s terms.

3. Federal spending went from 2.5 % in 1929 to 9 % in 1936: Washington’s portion of the economy increased by 360 % in just seven years- with no benefit to the economy.

4. Arthur Schlesinger, Jr., liberal New Deal historian wrote in The National Experience, in 1963, “Though the policies of the Hundred Days had ended despair, they had not produce recovery…” He also wrote honestly about the devastating crash of 1937- in the midst of the “second New Deal” and Roosevelt’s second term. “The collapse in the months after September 1937 was actually more severe than it had been in the first nine months of the depression: national income fell 13 %, payrolls 35 %, durable goods production 50 %, profits 78% .

And this:

5. In 1935, the Brookings Institution (left-leaning) delivered a 900-page report on the New Deal and the National Recovery Administration, concluding that “ on the whole it retarded recovery.” http://www.aei.org/article/26390

Typical PC garbage link. No sources and all speculative opinions with little nuggets of pure hackery. A lot of nothing attempting to look like something. Designed for the already propagandized. Trash for the choir to munch on while be indoctrinated.

Translation: I've ripped you a new one ......again.
Hey dopey, your link list an unidentified reader as a main source of information in your hack sheet. An unidentified reader researched criminal indictments of persons in any way associated with the Clinton's over a period of 16 years and gave a number. No names. No explanations. Just trust the reader. He or she was a good counter.
Clinton didn't have to give his Secretary of Defense a party bubble head. And his Secretary of Interior didn't go to prison.

Typical PC garbage link. No sources and all speculative opinions with little nuggets of pure hackery. A lot of nothing attempting to look like something. Designed for the already propagandized. Trash for the choir to munch on while be indoctrinated.

Translation: I've ripped you a new one ......again.
Hey dopey, your link list an unidentified reader as a main source of information in your hack sheet. An unidentified reader researched criminal indictments of persons in any way associated with the Clinton's over a period of 16 years and gave a number. No names. No explanations. Just trust the reader. He or she was a good counter.
Clinton didn't have to give his Secretary of Defense a party bubble head. And his Secretary of Interior didn't go to prison.

So....it's not incorrect....you're hoping to find a way to deny it.

"Clinton Presidency: The Most Corrupt in American History"
Clinton Presidency: The Most Corrupt in American History | Ashbrook

And it continues to this day:

"Clinton's Corruption" Clinton's Corruption | RealClearPolitics

Names?
No prob:
The Clinton Crime Family

How Liberal of you.

1. March 4, 1933, in his first Inaugural Address, FDR said “Our greatest primary task is to put people to work.” This meant that the New Deal was a wretched, ill-conceived failure.

2. After the stock market crash,, the Dow hit 250 in 1930 under Hoover (it had been 343 before the crash). January 1940, after seven years of the New Deal, the market had collapsed to 151, and remained in the low 100’s through most of FDR’s terms.

3. Federal spending went from 2.5 % in 1929 to 9 % in 1936: Washington’s portion of the economy increased by 360 % in just seven years- with no benefit to the economy.

4. Arthur Schlesinger, Jr., liberal New Deal historian wrote in The National Experience, in 1963, “Though the policies of the Hundred Days had ended despair, they had not produce recovery…” He also wrote honestly about the devastating crash of 1937- in the midst of the “second New Deal” and Roosevelt’s second term. “The collapse in the months after September 1937 was actually more severe than it had been in the first nine months of the depression: national income fell 13 %, payrolls 35 %, durable goods production 50 %, profits 78% .

And this:

5. In 1935, the Brookings Institution (left-leaning) delivered a 900-page report on the New Deal and the National Recovery Administration, concluding that “ on the whole it retarded recovery.” http://www.aei.org/article/26390
Ya, ya, ya, same old nonsense, but half the people reading this are probably using and seeing and getting advantage from all the stuff FDR built 80 years ago during that horrible depression management you whine about. He turned lemons into lemonade and your guys turn lemons into sour discarded rotten fruit. Unlike knuckleheads like you, the people of the time appreciated what he did. That is why they kept reelecting him over and over. They loved that guy for the way he managed the depression, the economy and the war. There isn't a town in my county not still using a depression era FDR built Post Office.

How Liberal of you.

And this:

5. In 1935, the Brookings Institution (left-leaning) delivered a 900-page report on the New Deal and the National Recovery Administration, concluding that “ on the whole it retarded recovery.” article - AEI
Ya, ya, ya, same old nonsense, but half the people reading this are probably using and seeing and getting advantage from all the stuff FDR built 80 years ago during that horrible depression management you whine about. He turned lemons into lemonade and your guys turn lemons into sour discarded rotten fruit. Unlike knuckleheads like you, the people of the time appreciated what he did. That is why they kept reelecting him over and over. They loved that guy for the way he managed the depression, the economy and the war. There isn't a town in my county not still using a depression era FDR built Post Office.

How Liberal of you.

And this:

5. In 1935, the Brookings Institution (left-leaning) delivered a 900-page report on the New Deal and the National Recovery Administration, concluding that “ on the whole it retarded recovery.” article - AEI

You can run, but you can't hide.

Lie again, and I'll expose you again.

Forum List

Back