The multicultural toilet

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
The New German Multicultural Toilet -

Necessity is the mother of invention. German engineers have come up with a multicultural toilet that they hope refugees will use. Some refuse to use a toilet at all so this won't help them.

If it works maybe we can import a few for the Hispanics who also stand on the toilet seat and squat over the hole.

There is still no method of convincing immigrants to use toilet paper.

Necessity is the mother of invention. German engineers have come up with a multicultural toilet that they hope refugees will use. Some refuse to use a toilet at all so this won't help them.

If it works maybe we can import a few for the Hispanics who also stand on the toilet seat and squat over the hole.

Trying to reach a new level of hatred Katz? Saying dog's lives are more valuable than human's wasn't enough?

Just train them to go outside, like my dog

I heard in asia they used to just have rags hanging from the ceiling which everyone would use. Was that just a myth?

Trying to reach a new level of hatred Katz? Saying dog's lives are more valuable than human's wasn't enough?
Well yes, dogs are more valuable than most humans. Good of you to notice.

Are you toilet adverse perhaps?

Well yes, dogs are more valuable than most humans. Good of you to notice.

Are you toilet adverse perhaps?
^ Doesn't know how to use "adverse"

The smell of man shit is a aphrodisiac for Old School

Ironic that the link had pics of Jefferson and Washington. Because neither was Islamophobic.

"If they are good workmen, they may be from Asia, Africa or Europe; they may be Mahometans, Jews, Christians of any sect, or they may be Atheists"
-- George Washington; to Tench Tighman (Mar. 24, 1784)

Tunisian Envoy | Thomas Jefferson's Monticello

The French Have bidets, that is where au jus sauce comes from...

I read once that Indian's drink cow piss because they believe it's blessed or something. Some cultures practices are going to be "offensive" to American's... Which is why it is so hypocritical for things such as liberal "safe spaces" and proposed elimination of "freedom of speech" (such as feeling racially attacked because someone writes Trump 2016 somewhere) is so incredibly destructive to the very multiculturalism they purport to support. The D's are going to either have to change their platform or ramp up the lies to an unprecedented level.

I read once that Indian's drink cow piss because they believe it's blessed or something. Some cultures practices are going to be "offensive" to American's... Which is why it is so hypocritical for things such as liberal "safe spaces" and proposed elimination of "freedom of speech" (such as feeling racially attacked because someone writes Trump 2016 somewhere) is so incredibly destructive to the very multiculturalism they purport to support. The D's are going to either have to change their platform or ramp up the lies to an unprecedented level.
Liberalism is collapsing in on itself.

In Cuba, since TP was rare, my parents told me that you just use one sheet.

You rip out a hole in the middle to stick your middle finger through. And then use your finger to scrape everything clean.

Then use the paper to clean your finger as you pull it through.

And the little piece of paper that you poked through? You save that, to clean your fingernail.

That's the way I learned it was done during Castro times... Thankfully I was born here. I go through a roll of TP every day!

Forum List

Back