The Muslim Mafia

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
You've heard about the courageous young investigators who covertly videotaped officials of ACORN advocating illegal activities. Now, get ready for an undercover expose even more daring: a six-month penetration of the Washington-based Council on American-Islamic Relations that resulted in the collection of thousands of pages of smoking-gun documents from this terror-supporting front group for the dangerous, mob-like Muslim Brotherhood. This is what Muslim Mafia delivers. It has all the elements of a top-flight mystery novel, but the situations and conversations are real. The book's frightening allegations are supported by more than 12,000 pages of confidential CAIR documents and hundreds of hours of video captured in an unprecedented undercover operation. This trail of information reveals the seditious and well-funded efforts of the Brotherhood under the nonprofit guise of CAIR to support the international jihad against the U.S. Follow intern Chris Gaubatz as he courageously gains the trust of CAIR's inner sanctum, working undercover as a devoted convert to Islam, and blows the whistle on the entire factory fueling the wave of homegrown terrorism now plaguing America.

https://www.amazon.com/Muslim-Mafia...rue&ref_=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl&tag=ff0d01-20

For those who tout the WAR IN IRAQ GIANT MISTAKE TO THE POINT OF WAR CRIME --set-------CAIR was actually the brain storm of SADDAM HUSSEIN AND FOUNDED BY THAT INTERNATIONAL FIEND---way back----it already existed in its early form in the 1960s. Its agenda has never changed-----1000% arabist imperialism via terrorism

For those who tout the WAR IN IRAQ GIANT MISTAKE TO THE POINT OF WAR CRIME --set-------CAIR was actually the brain storm of SADDAM HUSSEIN AND FOUNDED BY THAT INTERNATIONAL FIEND---way back----it already existed in its early form in the 1960s. Its agenda has never changed-----1000% arabist imperialism via terrorism

Kinda stupid for the US to keep getting into bed with characters like Sadam and Osama, huh.

Trump's raise is because of Obama's (and Hillary's) failures.

Trump's only reason for running is to correct the horrendous mess Obama has created.....he could have run last time and actually defeated Obama but since Romney wanted to run Trump decided to defer to Romney and what a loser Romney turned out to be....and now has compounded that into one of being a traitor to the party as well.

Trump's raise is because of Obama's (and Hillary's) failures.

Trump's only reason for running is to correct the horrendous mess Obama has created.....he could have run last time and actually defeated Obama but since Romney wanted to run Trump decided to defer to Romney and what a loser Romney turned out to be....and now has compounded that into one of being a traitor to the party as well.

Yeah, he's gonna make us great again!

So much to fear, so little time.
Wow, youre a fucking retard. Please amuse us with some more of your retard commentary. Tell us about how brave you are.

I'm fine with you choosing to live in fear, go right on ahead. Keep your TV on, that's what it's for.
Yes, we are all terrified. I wish we were brave like you.

Shut up dork. Your "living in fear" shtick is fucking corny.

I'm sorry you're so scared, must be difficult.

Wow, youre a fucking retard. Please amuse us with some more of your retard commentary. Tell us about how brave you are.

I'm fine with you choosing to live in fear, go right on ahead. Keep your TV on, that's what it's for.

Do you honestly believe you're getting anywhere with this childish "fraidy cat" nonsense? You sound stupid when you talk like a 6 year old on a playground.

Do you honestly believe you're getting anywhere with this childish "fraidy cat" nonsense? You sound stupid when you talk like a 6 year old on a playground.

You're the one defending the "fraidy cat" nonsense. Yes, I agree, that's very silly and childish. Did you have a political issue you wanted to get into?

Forum List

Back