The Myth Of White Privilege

Or
.the Democrats lie about everything.

1.The fact is, Democrats lie about everything. The amusing part of this lie is that ‘whites’ are the Democrat’s bĂȘte noire. The term is French, literally, “black beast.” It is used colloquially to mean something that is hated.

2. Your children
white children
are being taught via the woke propaganda, that white people are evil, and oppress other shades. This, a government school lesson:

View attachment 483028
California Parents Sue to Block ‘Inclusivity’ Instruction in Schools
www.theepochtimes.com

California Parents Sue to Block ‘Creeping, Social Justice Warrior’ Instruction in Schools - California Globe

3. “This slanderous list imposed on schoolchildren is designed to incite feelings of envy, resentment, and outright hatred towards the targeted “oppressor” groups, regardless of what the individuals who compose them think or actually do in their lives. It is the antithesis of the principles enshrined in America’s Declaration of Independence and Constitution.

According to the oppression curriculum, “white people privilege” is “unearned access to the resources that enhance one’s chances of getting what one needs to influence others in order to lead a safe, productive, fulfilling life.”
Horowitz, “The Enemy Within”

4. Along with the ‘white privilege’ lie, Democrats/Progressives use this one, ‘systemic racism,’ as applied to blacks
.but in reality the only such systemic racism is Affirmative Action, which works against white folks.

5. Anyone who can read knows that, since the Civil Rights Bill “it has been illegal in America for any social institution or authority to grant special rights or advantages or immunity to any particular person or group based on skin color—unless one is black or brown or the member of a “victim” group specifically designated to receive affirmative action bene- fits (a clear violation of the Fourteenth Amendment).

In short, “white privilege” is a fiction convenient to the Left, whose real agenda is to demonize white people and remove from all others responsibility for what they do or fail to accomplish in life. “White privilege” is not an analytic category; it is a weapon designed to cripple and destroy white people who get in the way of the leftist agenda.” Op. Cit.

In 1964, Congress passed Public Law 88-352 (78 Stat. 241). The Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national origin. Provisions of this civil rights act forbade discrimination on the basis of sex, as well as, race in hiring, promoting, and firing.
Legal Highlight: The Civil Rights Act of 1964 | U.S. Department ...

View attachment 483032
you need to learn to summarize and be concise.

The best example of white privilege is Jan 6th: trespass into capitol with relative ease without additional law enforcement immediate response.

about lying about everything. Biden is 41% liar, but Trump is 74% liar.

1. "you need to learn to summarize and be concise."
I'm not responsible for your short attention span. It's the reason you spent so much time in summer school.

2 "The best example of white privilege is Jan 6th: "
Trespass is white privilege?

What sort of 'privilege' is this by Biden voters?

A 'get out of jail free' privilege?

7a2iqpy304v61.jpg

View attachment 483586

That picture is of a Democrat, you imbecile.

“Verified twitter user Amuse breaks everything down in further detail in a series of tweets.

"To make this clear. CNN was embedded with BLM/Antifa pretending to be Trump supporters taping them incite a riot. This is freaking huge. If CNN is allowed to maintain its press access anywhere in DC there needs to be a serious overhaul of our entire system," he tweeted.

Here's another one, who showed up with furs, and also got himself arrested. According to the New York Post:

Aaron Mostofsky was busted Tuesday at his brother’s house in Brooklyn by federal agents on multiple charges, including theft of government property for allegedly stealing a police riot shield and bulletproof vest, the source said.

Mostofsky, who is the son of Shlomo Mostofsky, a Supreme Court judge and a prominent figure in the Orthodox Jewish community, was photographed with both items.

Video circulating on Twitter following Mostofsky’s arrest shows FBI agents swarming the home and carting out what appeared to be the fur pelts and walking stick he had on him during the insurrection.

His politics? According to this report, registered Democrat.”
Rush to judgment on Trump? Multiple leftists arrested for Capitol riot

And Zero Hedge.

Next time....take your shoe off before you put your foot in your mouth.

Its not Aaron Mostofsky , its Qanon shaman Jake Angeli, who was granted request for organic food.

Or

1.The fact is, Democrats lie about everything. The amusing part of this lie is that ‘whites’ are the Democrat’s bĂȘte noire. The term is French, literally, “black beast.” It is used colloquially to mean something that is hated.

2. Your children
white children
are being taught via the woke propaganda, that white people are evil, and oppress other shades. This, a government school lesson:

View attachment 483028
www.theepochtimes.com

California Parents Sue to Block ‘Creeping, Social Justice Warrior’ Instruction in Schools - California Globe

3. “This slanderous list imposed on schoolchildren is designed to incite feelings of envy, resentment, and outright hatred towards the targeted “oppressor” groups, regardless of what the individuals who compose them think or actually do in their lives. It is the antithesis of the principles enshrined in America’s Declaration of Independence and Constitution.

According to the oppression curriculum, “white people privilege” is “unearned access to the resources that enhance one’s chances of getting what one needs to influence others in order to lead a safe, productive, fulfilling life.”

4. Along with the ‘white privilege’ lie, Democrats/Progressives use this one, ‘systemic racism,’ as applied to blacks
.but in reality the only such systemic racism is Affirmative Action, which works against white folks.

5. Anyone who can read knows that, since the Civil Rights Bill “it has been illegal in America for any social institution or authority to grant special rights or advantages or immunity to any particular person or group based on skin color—unless one is black or brown or the member of a “victim” group specifically designated to receive affirmative action bene- fits (a clear violation of the Fourteenth Amendment).

In short, “white privilege” is a fiction convenient to the Left, whose real agenda is to demonize white people and remove from all others responsibility for what they do or fail to accomplish in life. “White privilege” is not an analytic category; it is a weapon designed to cripple and destroy white people who get in the way of the leftist agenda.” Op. Cit.

In 1964, Congress passed Public Law 88-352 (78 Stat. 241). The Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national origin. Provisions of this civil rights act forbade discrimination on the basis of sex, as well as, race in hiring, promoting, and firing.

View attachment 483032

The best example of white privilege is Jan 6th: trespass into capitol with relative ease without additional law enforcement immediate response.

I'm not responsible for your short attention span. It's the reason you spent so much time in summer school.

7a2iqpy304v61.jpg

View attachment 483586

“Verified twitter user Amuse breaks everything down in further detail in a series of tweets.

"To make this clear. CNN was embedded with BLM/Antifa pretending to be Trump supporters taping them incite a riot. This is freaking huge. If CNN is allowed to maintain its press access anywhere in DC there needs to be a serious overhaul of our entire system," he tweeted.

Here's another one, who showed up with furs, and also got himself arrested. According to the New York Post:

Aaron Mostofsky was busted Tuesday at his brother’s house in Brooklyn by federal agents on multiple charges, including theft of government property for allegedly stealing a police riot shield and bulletproof vest, the source said.

Mostofsky, who is the son of Shlomo Mostofsky, a Supreme Court judge and a prominent figure in the Orthodox Jewish community, was photographed with both items.

Video circulating on Twitter following Mostofsky’s arrest shows FBI agents swarming the home and carting out what appeared to be the fur pelts and walking stick he had on him during the insurrection.

And Zero Hedge.

Its not Aaron Mostofsky , its Qanon shaman Jake Angeli, who was granted request for organic food.

Your cartoon showed the moron in animal skins.

He is a registered Democrat.

LOL. I am very happy with where I am at and what I have. I earned it and every time I wanted something else, I earned it. Too funny, do you actually think that taking my words and turning them 180* back on me is a viable strategy? It won't work sweetie. Beta boi's like you are a stain on this society. You checked your manhood at the door of Progressive wokeness.
Your standard doctrinaire invectives aside, if you are unable to acknowledge that most white guys in American are bequeathed a self-perpetuating historical legacy in regard to the inheritance of wealth and power, despite all the empirical data that confirms it, then you can't or won't.

Of course, everyone MUST agree with you because you are infallible and correct. If blacks want a better life they can earn it like everyone else. You assume they can't because "whitey" has his foot on their neck and you would be correct because you have since Johnson in the 60's. You keep throwing money at them because you need their votes, in 60 years NONE of your "programs" have helped, they never do.
1619361488891.png

LOL. I am very happy with where I am at and what I have. I earned it and every time I wanted something else, I earned it. Too funny, do you actually think that taking my words and turning them 180* back on me is a viable strategy? It won't work sweetie. Beta boi's like you are a stain on this society. You checked your manhood at the door of Progressive wokeness.
Your standard doctrinaire invectives aside, if you are unable to acknowledge that most white guys in American are bequeathed a self-perpetuating historical legacy in regard to the inheritance of wealth and power, despite all the empirical data that confirms it, then you can't or won't.

Of course, everyone MUST agree with you because you are infallible and correct. If blacks want a better life they can earn it like everyone else. You assume they can't because "whitey" has his foot on their neck and you would be correct because you have since Johnson in the 60's. You keep throwing money at them because you need their votes, in 60 years NONE of your "programs" have helped, they never do.
View attachment 483828

I earnestly look forward to the day you develop the courage to respond to this post.

The greatest impediments to black advancement are self-imposed:

Both Liberal welfare policies and Liberal propaganda ('the legacy of slavery) have persuaded large segments of the black population that they need not take the steps that lead out of poverty......rather, they cannot....and only big government programs will save them.

Here is the amazing consequence of half a century of indoctrination:

1610126379870.png

Overall, white homes had 2.5 times as many books as black homes. But the most surprising finding is that the top quintile of black homes reported having fewer books (69) than the bottom quintile of white homes (71).

www.breitbart.com

Report: Negligent Parenting Hurts Black Students' Performance
A newly-published report says that some parenting choices and attitudes can hurt the success of black students in school.
www.breitbart.com

Certainly you can name those book sellers that only allow white folks to purchase books......

Can't you?

No....you can't.

There are no white privileges.......there are earned privileges.

The conversation that none of you trained seals, Democrat voters, will never have is the explanation for what I just posted.

Or

2. Your children
white children

View attachment 483028
www.theepochtimes.com

View attachment 483032

7a2iqpy304v61.jpg

View attachment 483586

And Zero Hedge.

Your cartoon showed the moron in animal skins.

He is a registered Democrat.

And Zero Hedge.

1619362173806.png

View attachment 483828

I earnestly look forward to the day you develop the courage to respond to this post.

Both Liberal welfare policies and Liberal propaganda ('the legacy of slavery) have persuaded large segments of the black population that they need not take the steps that lead out of poverty......rather, they cannot....and only big government programs will save them.

1610126379870.png

Overall, white homes had 2.5 times as many books as black homes. But the most surprising finding is that the top quintile of black homes reported having fewer books (69) than the bottom quintile of white homes (71).

www.breitbart.com

A newly-published report says that some parenting choices and attitudes can hurt the success of black students in school.
www.breitbart.com

Certainly you can name those book sellers that only allow white folks to purchase books......

Can't you?

No....you can't.

The conversation that none of you trained seals, Democrat voters, will never have is the explanation for what I just posted.
1619362600440.png

View attachment 483828

1610126379870.png

www.breitbart.com

www.breitbart.com

Can't you?

No....you can't.

View attachment 483835

See post #104

View attachment 483828

1610126379870.png

www.breitbart.com

www.breitbart.com

Can't you?

No....you can't.

View attachment 483835

See post #104
1619363342058.png

View attachment 483828

1610126379870.png

www.breitbart.com

www.breitbart.com

Can't you?

No....you can't.

View attachment 483835

See post #104
View attachment 483838

Do you have any actual data?

No?

Why not?

Something like this:
Statistics on children of single parents.

Posted By: Dave4Ashley <[email protected]>
Date: Wednesday, 21 January 2009, at 10:13 a.m.

Single Mothers, the Children, their Homes and the obvious case for Equal Shared Parenting
Compiled by Paul Clements FRA (US)

37.8% of single mothers are divorced, 41% never married, and only 6.5% widows.
Brookings Institute, “Assessing the Impact of Welfare Reform on Single Mothers”, Part 2, 3/22/04

“The strongest predictor of whether a person will end up in prison, is that they were raised by a single parent”.
C.C. Harper and S.S. McLanahan, “Father Absence and Youth Incarceration”, Paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Sociological Assoc., San Francisco, CA, 1998

In 1996, 70% of inmates in state juvenile detention centers serving long sentences, were raised by single mothers. Wade Horn, “Why There Is No Substitute For Parents”, IMPRIMIS 26, NO.6, June, 1997

72% of juvenile murderers, and 60% of rapists came from single mother homes.
Chuck Colson, “How Shall We Live?” Tyndale House , 2004, p.323

70% of teen births occur to girls in single mother homes.
David T. Lykken, “Reconstructing Fathers”, American Psychologist 55, 681,681, 2000

70% of drop-outs, and 70% of teen suicides come from single mother homes.
Wade Horn, “Why There Is No Substitute For Parents,” IMPRIMIS 26, N0. 6, June 1997

70% of runaways, 70% of juvenile delinquents, and 70% of Child murderers, come from single mother homes.
Richard E. Redding, “It’s Really About Sex”, Duke Univ. Journal of Gender Law and Policy, Jan.1, 2008

“Girls raised without fathers are more sexually promiscuous, and more likely to end up divorced.”
Wade Horn, “Why There Is No Substitute For Parents”, IMPRIMIS 26, No.6, June, 1997

“After controlling for single motherhood, the difference between black and white crime rates disappeared.”
Progressive Policy Institute, 1990, quoted by David Blankenhorn, “Fatherless America: Confronting Our Most Urgent Social Problem,” New York, Harper Perennial, 1996, p.31

View attachment 483828

1610126379870.png

www.breitbart.com

www.breitbart.com

Can't you?

No....you can't.

View attachment 483835

See post #104
View attachment 483838

The Democrat's Risen Yahweh, the one they called god, Jesus, and the messiah, said this:

" But if we are honest with ourselves, we’ll admit that what too many fathers also are is missing – missing from too many lives and too many homes. They have abandoned their responsibilities, acting like boys instead of men. And the foundations of our families are weaker because of it.

You and I know how true this is in the African-American community. We know that more than half of all black children live in single-parent households, a number that has doubled – doubled – since we were children. We know the statistics – that children who grow up without a father are five times more likely to live in poverty and commit crime; nine times more likely to drop out of schools and twenty times more likely to end up in prison. They are more likely to have behavioral problems, or run away from home, or become teenage parents themselves. And the foundations of our community are weaker because of it."

Where are any of those conditions attributable to 'white privilege'?

Kind of smashes your cartoon back in your ugly kisser, wouldn't you say?

Throughout this thread, the true believers, the Biden voters, responded to actual proof that there is no white privilege, no white supremacy, no oppression of minorities, but rather personal life choices that produce what should be expected conclusions.....things like lack of education and single parent households.

But the indoctrinated continue to subscribe to a political fata morgana....

"A Fata Morgana (Italian: [ˈfaːta morˈɥaːna]) is a complex form of superior mirage that is seen in a narrow band right above the horizon. It is an Italian term named after the Arthurian sorceress Morgan le Fay, from a belief that these mirages, often seen in the Strait of Messina, were fairy castles in the air or false land created by her witchcraft to lure sailors to their deaths.

Fata Morgana mirages significantly distort the object or objects on which they are based, often such that the object is completely unrecognizable. A Fata Morgana may be seen on land or at sea, in polar regions, or in deserts. It may involve almost any kind of distant object, including boats, islands, and the coastline.

Often, a Fata Morgana changes rapidly. The mirage comprises several inverted (upside down) and erect (right side up) images that are stacked on top of one another. Fata Morgana mirages also show alternating compressed and stretched zones."

So if black skin promotes a privledge robbing reaction, I wonder what group made it that way?
Well imo it was the god damn lazy ass southerners who imported all the GD slaves! LOL

There is no myth about 'white privilege', for it is real.

Those who deny it need to be watched closely.

Can you find any examples to post of white privilege, or systemic racism, or any laws, regulations, statutes that are directed AGAINST blacks?

Any?????????
You made an assertion, it was refuted. You need to support your assertion with real facts and evidence. When you can do that, then we can discuss.

Can you find any examples to post of white privilege, or systemic racism, or any laws, regulations, statutes that are directed AGAINST blacks?

Any?????????

Poor StormDrain......when pressed to support the propaganda.......he fell silent.

Let's hope it wasn't the first time he ever tried to think.....and ended up with an aneurysm.

White privilege is real. It makes Asians post volumes of racist drivel hoping to get whites to accept them.

When people talk about bad choices, this was the one that started it all.

The Road Not Taken
by Lerone Bennett
(From Lerone Bennett, The Shaping of Black America. Chicago: Johnson Publishing Co., 1975, pp. 61-82. Originally published in Ebony, vol. 25 (August, 1970), pp. 71-77).

A nation is a choice. It chooses itself at fateful forks in the road by turning left or right, by giving up something or taking something -- and in the giving up and the taking, in the deciding and not deciding, the nation becomes. And ever afterwards, the nation and the people who make up the nation are defined by the fork and by the decision that was made there, as well as by the decision that was not made there. For the decision, once made, engraves itself into the landscape, engraves itself into things, into institutions, nerves, muscles, tendons; and the first decision requires a second decision, and the second decision requires a third, and it goes on and on, spiraling in an inexorable processus which distorts everything and alienates everybody.

America became America that way. Fork by fork, step by step, option by option, America or, to be more precise, the men who spoke in the name of America decided that it was going to be a white place defined negatively by the bodies and the blood of the reds and the blacks. And that decision, which was made in the 1660s and elaborated over a two-hundred-year period, foreclosed certain possibilities in America -- perhaps forever -- and set off depth charges that are still echoing and re-echoing in the commonwealth. What makes this all the more mournful is that it didn't have to happen that way.

'The Road Not Taken', by Lerone Bennett (montclair.edu)

Systemic racism exists, it's not about bad choices. Except the bad choice to ignore the systemic problems and to endlessly repeat white racist bullshit when you are not white. White privilege exists and it manifests itself here in the form of a deranged Korean female who wants to be white.

White privilege is real. It makes Asians post volumes of racist drivel hoping to get whites to accept them.

The Road Not Taken
by Lerone Bennett
(From Lerone Bennett, The Shaping of Black America. Chicago: Johnson Publishing Co., 1975, pp. 61-82. Originally published in Ebony, vol. 25 (August, 1970), pp. 71-77).

A nation is a choice. It chooses itself at fateful forks in the road by turning left or right, by giving up something or taking something -- and in the giving up and the taking, in the deciding and not deciding, the nation becomes. And ever afterwards, the nation and the people who make up the nation are defined by the fork and by the decision that was made there, as well as by the decision that was not made there. For the decision, once made, engraves itself into the landscape, engraves itself into things, into institutions, nerves, muscles, tendons; and the first decision requires a second decision, and the second decision requires a third, and it goes on and on, spiraling in an inexorable processus which distorts everything and alienates everybody.

America became America that way. Fork by fork, step by step, option by option, America or, to be more precise, the men who spoke in the name of America decided that it was going to be a white place defined negatively by the bodies and the blood of the reds and the blacks. And that decision, which was made in the 1660s and elaborated over a two-hundred-year period, foreclosed certain possibilities in America -- perhaps forever -- and set off depth charges that are still echoing and re-echoing in the commonwealth. What makes this all the more mournful is that it didn't have to happen that way.

Systemic racism exists, it's not about bad choices. Except the bad choice to ignore the systemic problems and to endlessly repeat white racist bullshit when you are not white. White privilege exists and it manifests itself here in the form of a deranged Korean female who wants to be white.
It's very simple. "White privilege", a theoretical construct, would not exist without black failure an obvious construct.

The Road Not Taken
by Lerone Bennett

"...Asians post volumes of racist drivel hoping to get whites to accept them."

1619705016993.png

'

Gee.,,,,,seems to have worked!

Maybe you should try it......stop begging and following the orders of the Democrats.

Far better than parroting the Democrat propaganda about racism, white supremacy, etc., it would be more efficacious to examine the decisions that produced our underclass.

Who told those folks not to bother being married before having children?
The Democrats did.

Who told those folks not to pursue education?
The Democrats did.

Who told those folks that they didn't have to obey the laws and respect authority?
The Democrats did.

The Road Not Taken
by Lerone Bennett

It's very simple. "White privilege", a theoretical construct, would not exist without black failure an obvious construct.

Sadly true.

It is their bogus explanation for that failure....and Liberals pretend to believe it.

White privilege works best for cons as they need all the help gathering constituents. As usual the thread is a political camel.

Did you find any of the items in any of my posts that isn't 100% true, correct and accurate?

No?

Not a single one????

Awesome.

This is why I love when you post.
you are republican in total with everything in the post. Why would I bother to list what you already know?

Because that's what anyone with two cerebral neurons to rub together, would do if they understood what they were disagreeing with.

You and I, same Genus, different species. Clearly 'sapiens' doesn't apply to you.
Considering how you and the other Democrat supporters have turned out........there was really no reason to have stopped living in caves in the Neander Valley.

Grunt if you understood the post.....

Any?????????

"If there were a contest for the most stupid idea in politics, my choice would be the assumption that people would be evenly or randomly distributed in incomes, institutions, occupations or awards, in the absence of somebody doing somebody wrong."
Thomas Sowell - The Dumbest Idea
View attachment 483171

Any?????????
View attachment 483175
That isn't about race. It's about wealth

The Road Not Taken
by Lerone Bennett

"...Asians post volumes of racist drivel hoping to get whites to accept them."

View attachment 485209

'

Gee.,,,,,seems to have worked!

Maybe you should try it......stop begging and following the orders of the Democrats.

Far better than parroting the Democrat propaganda about racism, white supremacy, etc., it would be more efficacious to examine the decisions that produced our underclass.

Who told those folks not to bother being married before having children?
The Democrats did.

Who told those folks not to pursue education?
The Democrats did.

Who told those folks that they didn't have to obey the laws and respect authority?
The Democrats did.
Cho Seung-Hui

A Korean.

Say his name! He committed the biggest on campus mass killing in American history. I guess Democrats told him to do it.

You post that income up there but what you don't post is that income is mean income and that very few Asians makes that. Most Asians here are on the low end. And that's because of racism. It's Asians like you who get other Asians attacked because you think dissing blacks will make you an honorary white person.

Maybe you should try understanding that you have not nor will you achieve what I have. Not as long as you keep sucking the white mans dick looking for his approval.

Forum List

Back