The Myth Of White Privilege

Higher IQ's = Privileged

Are you saying that higher IQs are a function of race?

Another feature to consider in the heredity vs. environment controversy: females are several times as numerous as males among blacks with high IQs. Witty and Jenkins, "Educational Achievement of a Group of Gifted Negro Children," Journal of Educational Psychology, vol. 25, p. 593.
They inherit the same genes, are raised in the same homes and neighborhoods......explanations rest on the culture, the excessively 'macho' roles of males associated with and emphasizing certain sociopathologies.

There is no myth about 'white privilege', for it is real.

Those who deny it need to be watched closely.

What privileges have I enjoyed because I'm white?

No one has ever been able to explain that to me sufficiently...

White privilege is real. It makes Asians post volumes of racist drivel hoping to get whites to accept them.

When people talk about bad choices, this was the one that started it all.

The Road Not Taken
by Lerone Bennett
(From Lerone Bennett, The Shaping of Black America. Chicago: Johnson Publishing Co., 1975, pp. 61-82. Originally published in Ebony, vol. 25 (August, 1970), pp. 71-77).

A nation is a choice. It chooses itself at fateful forks in the road by turning left or right, by giving up something or taking something -- and in the giving up and the taking, in the deciding and not deciding, the nation becomes. And ever afterwards, the nation and the people who make up the nation are defined by the fork and by the decision that was made there, as well as by the decision that was not made there. For the decision, once made, engraves itself into the landscape, engraves itself into things, into institutions, nerves, muscles, tendons; and the first decision requires a second decision, and the second decision requires a third, and it goes on and on, spiraling in an inexorable processus which distorts everything and alienates everybody.

America became America that way. Fork by fork, step by step, option by option, America or, to be more precise, the men who spoke in the name of America decided that it was going to be a white place defined negatively by the bodies and the blood of the reds and the blacks. And that decision, which was made in the 1660s and elaborated over a two-hundred-year period, foreclosed certain possibilities in America -- perhaps forever -- and set off depth charges that are still echoing and re-echoing in the commonwealth. What makes this all the more mournful is that it didn't have to happen that way.

'The Road Not Taken', by Lerone Bennett (montclair.edu)

Systemic racism exists, it's not about bad choices. Except the bad choice to ignore the systemic problems and to endlessly repeat white racist bullshit when you are not white. White privilege exists and it manifests itself here in the form of a deranged Korean female who wants to be white.

"...Asians post volumes of racist drivel hoping to get whites to accept them."

View attachment 485209

'

Gee.,,,,,seems to have worked!

Maybe you should try it......stop begging and following the orders of the Democrats.

Far better than parroting the Democrat propaganda about racism, white supremacy, etc., it would be more efficacious to examine the decisions that produced our underclass.

Who told those folks not to bother being married before having children?
The Democrats did.

Who told those folks not to pursue education?
The Democrats did.

Who told those folks that they didn't have to obey the laws and respect authority?
The Democrats did.
Cho Seung-Hui

A Korean.

Say his name! He committed the biggest on campus mass killing in American history. I guess Democrats told him to do it.

You post that income up there but what you don't post is that income is mean income and that very few Asians makes that. Most Asians here are on the low end. And that's because of racism. It's Asians like you who get other Asians attacked because you think dissing blacks will make you an honorary white person.

Maybe you should try understanding that you have not nor will you achieve what I have. Not as long as you keep sucking the white mans dick looking for his approval.

I'll see your Korean murderer, and raise you the most prolific (better look that up, dope) serial killer in all of history......

.....a black guy named Kermit Gosnell.

Kermit Barron Gosnell (born February 9, 1941) is an American former physician and abortion provider and serial killer convicted of murdering three infants who were born alive during attempted abortion procedures; he was also convicted of involuntary manslaughter of one woman during an abortion procedure.

Kermit Gosnell - Wikipedia

Gosnell: The Trial of America's Biggest Serial Killer

Now....moron .....do you really want to link race and pathology???

Your name might come up.

There is no myth about 'white privilege', for it is real.

Those who deny it need to be watched closely.

What privileges have I enjoyed because I'm white?

No one has ever been able to explain that to me sufficiently...

Well.......to be honest.......

....you don't have to keep advancing bogus stories about imaginary racism and white supremacy, as he does.

Is that a 'privilege'?????

White privilege works best for cons as they need all the help gathering constituents. As usual the thread is a political camel.

Did you find any of the items in any of my posts that isn't 100% true, correct and accurate?

No?

Not a single one????

Awesome.

This is why I love when you post.
you are republican in total with everything in the post. Why would I bother to list what you already know?

Because that's what anyone with two cerebral neurons to rub together, would do if they understood what they were disagreeing with.

You and I, same Genus, different species. Clearly 'sapiens' doesn't apply to you.
Considering how you and the other Democrat supporters have turned out........there was really no reason to have stopped living in caves in the Neander Valley.

Grunt if you understood the post.....

Can you find any examples to post of white privilege, or systemic racism, or any laws, regulations, statutes that are directed AGAINST blacks?

Any?????????

"If there were a contest for the most stupid idea in politics, my choice would be the assumption that people would be evenly or randomly distributed in incomes, institutions, occupations or awards, in the absence of somebody doing somebody wrong."
Thomas Sowell - The Dumbest Idea
View attachment 483171
its not fair---------but awful black parents are often given probation as well and this pink haired druggy should have lost custody and been tossed in prison as well.

White privilege works best for cons as they need all the help gathering constituents. As usual the thread is a political camel.

Did you find any of the items in any of my posts that isn't 100% true, correct and accurate?

No?

Not a single one????

Awesome.

This is why I love when you post.
you are republican in total with everything in the post. Why would I bother to list what you already know?

Because that's what anyone with two cerebral neurons to rub together, would do if they understood what they were disagreeing with.

You and I, same Genus, different species. Clearly 'sapiens' doesn't apply to you.
Considering how you and the other Democrat supporters have turned out........there was really no reason to have stopped living in caves in the Neander Valley.

Grunt if you understood the post.....

Can you find any examples to post of white privilege, or systemic racism, or any laws, regulations, statutes that are directed AGAINST blacks?

Any?????????

"If there were a contest for the most stupid idea in politics, my choice would be the assumption that people would be evenly or randomly distributed in incomes, institutions, occupations or awards, in the absence of somebody doing somebody wrong."
Thomas Sowell - The Dumbest Idea
View attachment 483171
its not fair---------but awful black parents are often given probation as well and this pink haired druggy should have lost custody and been tossed in prison as well.

On a recent TV quiz show, comedian Tim Meadows was asked this question:
What is the difference between white chicken eggs and brown chicken eggs
“The white chicken egg knows who the daddy is.”

That’s a joke.

This isn't:

Statistics on children of single parents.

Single Mothers, the Children, their Homes and the obvious case for Equal Shared Parenting
Compiled by Paul Clements FRA (US)

37.8% of single mothers are divorced, 41% never married, and only 6.5% widows.
Brookings Institute, “Assessing the Impact of Welfare Reform on Single Mothers”, Part 2, 3/22/04

“The strongest predictor of whether a person will end up in prison, is that they were raised by a single parent”.
C.C. Harper and S.S. McLanahan, “Father Absence and Youth Incarceration”, Paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Sociological Assoc., San Francisco, CA, 1998

In 1996, 70% of inmates in state juvenile detention centers serving long sentences, were raised by single mothers. Wade Horn, “Why There Is No Substitute For Parents”, IMPRIMIS 26, NO.6, June, 1997

72% of juvenile murderers, and 60% of rapists came from single mother homes.
Chuck Colson, “How Shall We Live?” Tyndale House , 2004, p.323

70% of teen births occur to girls in single mother homes.
David T. Lykken, “Reconstructing Fathers”, American Psychologist 55, 681,681, 2000

70% of drop-outs, and 70% of teen suicides come from single mother homes.
Wade Horn, “Why There Is No Substitute For Parents,” IMPRIMIS 26, N0. 6, June 1997

70% of runaways, 70% of juvenile delinquents, and 70% of Child murderers, come from single mother homes.
Richard E. Redding, “It’s Really About Sex”, Duke Univ. Journal of Gender Law and Policy, Jan.1, 2008

“Girls raised without fathers are more sexually promiscuous, and more likely to end up divorced.”
Wade Horn, “Why There Is No Substitute For Parents”, IMPRIMIS 26, No.6, June, 1997

“After controlling for single motherhood, the difference between black and white crime rates disappeared.”
Progressive Policy Institute, 1990, quoted by David Blankenhorn, “Fatherless America: Confronting Our Most Urgent Social Problem,” New York, Harper Perennial, 1996, p.31

It's poor parenting, having children our of wedlock, that produces the dire statistics in the black community....

Not racism

Not white supremacy

Not oppression

Poor personal decisions......and those are encouraged by Democrat policies.

Or….the Democrats lie about everything.

1.The fact is, Democrats lie about everything. The amusing part of this lie is that ‘whites’ are the Democrat’s bête noire. The term is French, literally, “black beast.” It is used colloquially to mean something that is hated.

2. Your children…white children…are being taught via the woke propaganda, that white people are evil, and oppress other shades. This, a government school lesson:

View attachment 483028
California Parents Sue to Block ‘Inclusivity’ Instruction in Schools
California Parents Sue to Block ‘Inclusivity’ Instruction in Schools
www.theepochtimes.com

California Parents Sue to Block ‘Creeping, Social Justice Warrior’ Instruction in Schools - California Globe

3. “This slanderous list imposed on schoolchildren is designed to incite feelings of envy, resentment, and outright hatred towards the targeted “oppressor” groups, regardless of what the individuals who compose them think or actually do in their lives. It is the antithesis of the principles enshrined in America’s Declaration of Independence and Constitution.

According to the oppression curriculum, “white people privilege” is “unearned access to the resources that enhance one’s chances of getting what one needs to influence others in order to lead a safe, productive, fulfilling life.”
Horowitz, “The Enemy Within”

4. Along with the ‘white privilege’ lie, Democrats/Progressives use this one, ‘systemic racism,’ as applied to blacks….but in reality the only such systemic racism is Affirmative Action, which works against white folks.

5. Anyone who can read knows that, since the Civil Rights Bill “it has been illegal in America for any social institution or authority to grant special rights or advantages or immunity to any particular person or group based on skin color—unless one is black or brown or the member of a “victim” group specifically designated to receive affirmative action bene- fits (a clear violation of the Fourteenth Amendment).

In short, “white privilege” is a fiction convenient to the Left, whose real agenda is to demonize white people and remove from all others responsibility for what they do or fail to accomplish in life. “White privilege” is not an analytic category; it is a weapon designed to cripple and destroy white people who get in the way of the leftist agenda.” Op. Cit.

In 1964, Congress passed Public Law 88-352 (78 Stat. 241). The Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national origin. Provisions of this civil rights act forbade discrimination on the basis of sex, as well as, race in hiring, promoting, and firing.
Legal Highlight: The Civil Rights Act of 1964 | U.S. Department ...

View attachment 483032

White Privilege is a joke and a giant lie.

Forum List

Back