🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Nakba Is Ongoing

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
The Nakba is Ongoing. "While the number of 1948 Nakba survivors are dwindling the Nakba is ongoing. Is in ongoing in Palestine for sure, but it seeps into life in exile, and takes a heavy emotional and physical toll. Its cumulative affects impact every refugee’s family. Constantly waiting, witnessing your community from afar displaced for the second or third time in East Jerusalem, Gaza or Syria is part of the ongoing Catastrophe." THIS is an excerpt from a fascinating article discussing a recent Right To Return Conference for Palestinian Refugees held earlier this month in Boston. THIS conference is one of at least two if its kind, at least two of these type conferences scheduled for this year in the US I have read about in just the past few months.. THE movement for return seems to grow stronger every day that passes, that is the way of social justice movements! THESE beautiful movements that testify to our humanity and our capacity to endure have a life all of their very own! I am so Blessed to have an opportunity to behold what is unfolding! http://mondoweiss.net/2013/04/takeaways-return-conference.html

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IG5-JHgeXA]51 Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx - YouTube[/ame]

The Nakba is Ongoing. "While the number of 1948 Nakba survivors are dwindling the Nakba is ongoing. Is in ongoing in Palestine for sure, but it seeps into life in exile, and takes a heavy emotional and physical toll. Its cumulative affects impact every refugee’s family. Constantly waiting, witnessing your community from afar displaced for the second or third time in East Jerusalem, Gaza or Syria is part of the ongoing Catastrophe." THIS is an excerpt from a fascinating article discussing a recent Right To Return Conference for Palestinian Refugees held earlier this month in Boston. THIS conference is one of at least two if its kind, at least two of these type conferences scheduled for this year in the US I have read about in just the past few months.. THE movement for return seems to grow stronger every day that passes, that is the way of social justice movements! THESE beautiful movements that testify to our humanity and our capacity to endure have a life all of their very own! I am so Blessed to have an opportunity to behold what is unfolding! 10 takeaways from the Boston University Right of Return conference | Mondoweiss

Two states two Peoples

Last edited:
The Nakba is Ongoing. "While the number of 1948 Nakba survivors are dwindling the Nakba is ongoing. Is in ongoing in Palestine for sure, but it seeps into life in exile, and takes a heavy emotional and physical toll. Its cumulative affects impact every refugee’s family. Constantly waiting, witnessing your community from afar displaced for the second or third time in East Jerusalem, Gaza or Syria is part of the ongoing Catastrophe." THIS is an excerpt from a fascinating article discussing a recent Right To Return Conference for Palestinian Refugees held earlier this month in Boston. THIS conference is one of at least two if its kind, at least two of these type conferences scheduled for this year in the US I have read about in just the past few months.. THE movement for return seems to grow stronger every day that passes, that is the way of social justice movements! THESE beautiful movements that testify to our humanity and our capacity to endure have a life all of their very own! I am so Blessed to have an opportunity to behold what is unfolding! 10 takeaways from the Boston University Right of Return conference | Mondoweiss

Maybe they should not have opened a war in 1948 to destroy and kill the Jews?:eusa_whistle:

That's like a child pushing his hand to the flame and then crying he got burned....

Forum List

Back