🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Nakba Map (in Hebrew!)

Ha ha ha. Is that your idea of catching me red handed? Keep looking, you ain't gonna find it.

And that's not the post where I mentioned Jordanians. Whine whine whine.

i was not attempting to catch you at all, let alone red handed (an interesting choice of an idiom, by the way and worthy of an "oolster scut"). i was merely providing some background as to why people are claiming that you linked the palestinians to the boston bombers.

in response to your statement above that the linked posts were not the ones where you mentioned jordanians, i did say "i don't recall you ever later mentioning jordanians, the lebanese, syrians, egyptians, etc...". let me help you out here, as i realise english is not your first language. my statement is certainly indicaative that the provided links where not the links where you mentioned jordanians.

i hope that helps. really, when you have trouble understanding what is written, just ask. i don't speak farsi but have lived in countries where the native language was not my language and i had the same difficulties you seem to be having. i understand. it is nothing to be embarrassed about. you'll learn.

if it is any consolation, your american english spelling is superior to most.
Aside from your false accusation being totally off topic, I'm not stupid like you to claim "they were definitely Palestinian" when the perps haven't been identified yet. What I said was, based on their photo, they didn't look like they were "white extremist homegrown terrorist" like you IslamoNazi lovers were hoping for, they were Muslims, and since they were light skinned, they could be Arabs who were Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians, Egyptians, Lebanese, etc.

Why don't you learn how to capitalize before you go around commenting about other people's education, you illiterate, ignorant buffoon? Ha ha ha!

whoa, whoa, whoa. slow your roll, tiger.

roudy, i made no accusation. i merely posted two links to posts you had made to show you where people got the impression that you were linking the boston bombing to the palestinians. what you said, in part, is contained in the links. they were made before any evidence at all was available...no photos, no nothing.

i made no claim whatsoever except that i thought it a bad idea for people to jump to conclusions about these things. i still do.

i didn't comment on your education either. i empathised with the difficuties you were having understanding english as a second language (and as evidenced by this post, where you are angry about things i haven't done).

i am not illiterate.

everybody is ignorant about something.

as for me being a "buffoon", you have your opinion and i have my opinion as to why you would call me that.

i know how to capitalise. it is just it hurts my hand to hit the shift key and i am lazy. i use caps occasionally for clarity.

i was not attempting to catch you at all, let alone red handed (an interesting choice of an idiom, by the way and worthy of an "oolster scut"). i was merely providing some background as to why people are claiming that you linked the palestinians to the boston bombers.

in response to your statement above that the linked posts were not the ones where you mentioned jordanians, i did say "i don't recall you ever later mentioning jordanians, the lebanese, syrians, egyptians, etc...". let me help you out here, as i realise english is not your first language. my statement is certainly indicaative that the provided links where not the links where you mentioned jordanians.

i hope that helps. really, when you have trouble understanding what is written, just ask. i don't speak farsi but have lived in countries where the native language was not my language and i had the same difficulties you seem to be having. i understand. it is nothing to be embarrassed about. you'll learn.

if it is any consolation, your american english spelling is superior to most.
Aside from your false accusation being totally off topic, I'm not stupid like you to claim "they were definitely Palestinian" when the perps haven't been identified yet. What I said was, based on their photo, they didn't look like they were "white extremist homegrown terrorist" like you IslamoNazi lovers were hoping for, they were Muslims, and since they were light skinned, they could be Arabs who were Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians, Egyptians, Lebanese, etc.

Why don't you learn how to capitalize before you go around commenting about other people's education, you illiterate, ignorant buffoon? Ha ha ha!

whoa, whoa, whoa. slow your roll, tiger.

roudy, i made no accusation. i merely posted two links to posts you had made to show you where people got the impression that you were linking the boston bombing to the palestinians. what you said, in part, is contained in the links. they were made before any evidence at all was available...no photos, no nothing.

i made no claim whatsoever except that i thought it a bad idea for people to jump to conclusions about these things. i still do.

i didn't comment on your education either. i empathised with the difficuties you were having understanding english as a second language (and as evidenced by this post, where you are angry about things i haven't done).

i am not illiterate.

everybody is ignorant about something.

as for me being a "buffoon", you have your opinion and i have my opinion as to why you would call me that.

i know how to capitalise. it is just it hurts my hand to hit the shift key and i am lazy. i use caps occasionally for clarity.
You are an illiterate, lying, Jew hating, whiney, ignorant good for nothing Nazi. And those are your good qualities. I wouldn't trust you as far as I can piss, and I can piss further than I can spit. Ha ha ha.

Last edited:
Can you really take someone post serious that doesn't know how to spell lion?
Oh, here's another jewel from someone who "critiques" others...OMG, UNREAL:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...-boston-bombings-on-tel-aviv.html#post7142670

why in the world do you think mideastern people and/or muslims, whish ids a predominantly mdeastern religion, attack the USA. surely, it must have something to do with our support of the jewish state.

richard falk is a educated and highly respected scholar and a professor emeritas at princton university. i don't think he has anything to gain by his opinion. he may, in fact, as a citisen of the USA, have something to lose.

i think you already did this. would you care to try for three times.

Hossfly, et al,

It is an Arabic word to describe a Day of Catastrophe. The Arabs generally see this as May 15th [(Israeli Independence Day)(Midnight of 14 May, 1948)]. On 15 May, five Arab Armies attack Israel.

What's a nakba? Some kind of shortbread cookie? Sounds tasty.
(COMMENT)

Many nations have such an event remembrance.

US has several:
  • 9/11 (Twin Towers/Pentagon Attack),
  • December 7th (Pearl Harbor),
  • January 28 (Challenger Explosion)

China has last remembered the 65th anniversary of the Rape of Nanking on 1 August 2012.​

The Japanese Cities of Nagasaki and Hiroshima commemorate the anniversary of the atomic bombs that led to Japan's surrender in WWII; in August.​

There are many such Remembrances; some well known - and some not so well known.

Most Respectfully,
R
I'd like to suggest one more!

The day Phil Donahue was fired, which marked the end of true journalism for the mainstream media.

Can you really take someone post serious that doesn't know how to spell lion?
it's "indicaative" of his education. LOL

would you like me to give you a detailed account of which keys i have trouble with on my keyboard. i catch as many mistakes as i can. sometimes the "a" key double clutches.

also i am not a good typist.

if i were you though, i would be more worried about the reasoning that dictates that a faulty keyboard, poor typing skills, and painfully broken hands equates to being illiterate. what a faulty keyboard, poor typing skills, and painfully broken hands only equates to is a faulty keyboard, poor typing skills, and painfully broken hands.

if it in any way salves your ego though, i quite readily admit that your equipment is better than mine and that you would make an excellent clerk/typist.

you're funny.

(what is this fantasy GHook is having about "lion"s.

Last edited:
What was a disaster were the "Palestinian" Arabs leaving their fate in the hands of the rest of the Arab world instead of accepting coexistence with the Jews and the two states at the time. They can't blame anyone but themselves, and their Arab brothers for their situation as they have been used and are still being used
Palestinian arabs were being massacred in large numbers by zionist terrorists, so are you blaming arabs from other nations on not being able to protect them from the genocide from the jews?

That's exactly right. The Land didn't belong to Arabs, they were recent invaders. It was to be divided like Canada was, into a French (Quebec) and British (British Columbia) sections.

truncatedmap.jpg
Arabs owned 90% of the land at the time zionist terrorists migrated into the area.

What was a disaster were the "Palestinian" Arabs leaving their fate in the hands of the rest of the Arab world instead of accepting coexistence with the Jews and the two states at the time. They can't blame anyone but themselves, and their Arab brothers for their situation as they have been used and are still being used
Palestinian arabs were being massacred in large numbers by zionist terrorists, so are you blaming arabs from other nations on not being able to protect them from the genocide from the jews?

Shut up idiot, there were massacres on both sides, that fact doesn't change the reality of my point

Last edited:
LOL! You are a gem Princess. Palestinians attack Israel.
Wrong!

The attacks started with the zionist migration.

There are no recorded incidents of major violence between arabs and jews before that.

What a nonsense!

Why you keep ignoring history? learn about the slaughtering in the first years of the 20's century. the great Arab riots. Nothing to do with immigration. Was pure bloodthirst from the Arab side.

That's exactly right. The Land didn't belong to Arabs, they were recent invaders. It was to be divided like Canada was, into a French (Quebec) and British (British Columbia) sections.

truncatedmap.jpg
Arabs owned 90% of the land at the time zionist terrorists migrated into the area.

Recent invading Arabs from neighboring lands don't add up to ownership.

Never in one point in history did the Palestinians control any of the territory of what is now called Israel (except maybe Gaza since the Israeli withdrawal in 2005) . It was under British Control before Israel was established and was under Ottoman rule before that

Forum List

Back