The nancy pelosi short circuit

I only understood the part of your post that was written in English.
it isnt hate for Democrats. Its hate for leftists in general. You federal supremacists are a stain on our country and the human race.

Oh course they are. Coming from a reservoir of intelligence like yours, it's hard to ignore it.

Forget about poor grammar of mine. Concentrate of poor education on your part. Don't use English and American language in the same context.

The only man in history to ever stage a coup to destroy democracy us worth remembering forever and likewise those who installed him. He was corrupt and impeached twice but you want to install him again. Are you all mad?

Democrats supremeists??? Don't make me.laugh. You are the ones who think you have a birth right to rule.
You are a dumbass.

Not his fault.

5tzb1k.gif

There's no need to when I've got idiots like you reading it. That aside, if grammar mistakes is all you have, you've still got nothing. Grow up.
I just like knowing I'm conversing with an intelligent adult, so obviously...................................:dunno: You know, details count.

Oh course they are. Coming from a reservoir of intelligence like yours, it's hard to ignore it.

Forget about poor grammar of mine. Concentrate of poor education on your part. Don't use English and American language in the same context.
:rofl: :rofl:

You were silent when you voted in a fascist who tried to destroy democracy at the capital yet now your suggesting Pelosi is responsible for the destruction of the nation.
You don't like democracy when you don't win. Suck eggs.
Same old I hate democrats rubbish. You're like a steady drumbeat of hate.
You're so boring you could bore an arse in a wooden horse.

Invent all the scebarios you like. The democrats care here for another 3 years so strap yourself in. It won't get easier for you.
it wont get easier for any average American for the next 3 yrs .

You were silent when you voted in a fascist who tried to destroy democracy at the capital yet now your suggesting Pelosi is responsible for the destruction of the nation.
You don't like democracy when you don't win. Suck eggs.
Same old I hate democrats rubbish. You're like a steady drumbeat of hate.

Invent all the scebarios you like. The democrats care here for another 3 years so strap yourself in. It won't get easier for you.
What happened before Jan. 5 with the Prog entertainers, politicians, elites and unelected power in D.C. was fascism against Trump. You are killing yourselves and personally a lot of us do not care anymore. It is taking down everyone with you where there is a problem.

meh. . . part of it seems like she is having a hard time choosing words.

OTH, it does seem a lot of it is shop talk. I followed a little bit of it, and obviously the Hill reporters knew what she was talking about. It's mostly about some technical issue in the bill regarding reconciliation.

6732601-John-Godfrey-Saxe-Quote-Laws-like-sausages-cease-to-inspire.jpg

Definitely shop talk. Nothing like Biden's "mobilize an effective strategy for truinernashualnimunnapression"

What happened before Jan. 5 with the Prog entertainers, politicians, elites and unelected power in D.C. was fascism against Trump. You are killing yourselves and personally a lot of us do not care anymore. It is taking down everyone with you where there is a problem.
You're over reacting about the repurcussions of your defeat.
The country is not in decline nor is a communist invasion imminent.

You don't know the meaning of fascism and as ignorant as a row of cats watching tv.

The only man in history to ever stage a coup to destroy democracy us worth remembering forever and likewise those who installed him. He was corrupt and impeached twice but you want to install him again. Are you all mad?

Democrats supremeists??? Don't make me.laugh. You are the ones who think you have a birth right to rule.
You're so fucking stupid you don't know the difference between impeachment for a crime and political assassination.

Invent all the scebarios you like. The democrats care here for another 3 years so strap yourself in.

Aww, you took one for the team. Trying to make nanzi look slightly coherent by offering us nonsense. I doubt if she appreciates you eating the corn out of her shit, but you do it for your own reasons, however fucked up they are.

Did you clean up the human shit in her driveway too?

image.jpg

Aww, you took one for the team. Trying to make nanzi look slightly coherent by offering us nonsense. I doubt if she appreciates you eating the corn out of her shit, but you do it for your own reasons, however fucked up they are.

Did you clean up the human shit in her driveway too?

image.jpg
I finally gave up on Colon because the stupidity was just too much for me to take anymore. I had to promote him to Scroll By Status

Forum List

Back