The nancy pelosi short circuit

Now compare that to eternity. This world is essentially meaningless and perishing. Now is the time to turn to Christ. I am no Saint and struggle with many things. Many weaknesses. Even addictions.

NOW IS THE TIME.

Let the left have this world.

Are you being held hostage?

You were silent when you voted in a fascist who tried to destroy democracy at the capital yet now your suggesting Pelosi is responsible for the destruction of the nation.
You don't like democracy when you don't win. Suck eggs.
Same old I hate democrats rubbish. You're like a steady drumbeat of hate.
You're so boring you could bore an arse in a wooden horse.

Invent all the scebarios you like. The democrats care here for another 3 years so strap yourself in. It won't get easier for you.

^^^^^^^^ Pricelessly ironical....ain't it?

She's 2 heart beats away from the Shitster

Yep. Biden -> Harris -> Pelosi -> Leahy.

Three very old and more than showing their age people and one cackling dimwit.

There's a curse in Isaiah:

Youths oppress my people, women rule over them. My people, your guides lead you astray; they turn you from the path. IS 3:12 (NIV)

I'm not so sure. There has to be a reason she and Feinstein have remained in office so long past their expiration dates...

I didn't like those two when I lived in California and I still don't like them...

O.K.

You know California better than I do.

But a couple of days ago, I looked into some very suspicious statistical anomalies that occurred during that last midterm, I was having a disagreement about Gerrymandering, with someone and looked into the reasons why California got rid of it.

There is also some suspicious things that have to do with the Obama DOJ forcing the sale of Diebold to Dominion, and silicon valley involved there. You should probably look into how California is involved with getting folks that aren't citizens on voter rolls, though there does seem to be some controversy on this. Different sources make many different claims.

IMO? It appears to me, b/c of the amount of money that circulate around the billionaire oligarchic concentrations in that state, along with how much the Deep State and Shadow Government depend on control of the silicon valley tech? I honestly don't think there is a representative government in that state any longer.

If you wish to believe that voting decides anything, that is, of course, your right.

Like your constant "trump trump trump?"
You federal supremacists have a real problem with self awareness. Why is that?
Let's be honest, this is no longer a debate between Federalism and Anti-Federalism.

Anti-Federalist politicians and thinkers have been banned from popular culture since the 90's. A few run in the Tea party, but the consortium demonizes them.

Now it is a debate between Globalists, and anti-Globalists. And anyone that doesn't want to cede their local sovereignty to internationalist billionaires, is being made out to look like a terrorist.

. . . and those who don't understand this, lacking that "self awareness?" As you say?

The oligarchical collectivists long ago gave a term to those fools. :71:

Useful idiot - Wikipedia

O.K.

You know California better than I do.

But a couple of days ago, I looked into some very suspicious statistical anomalies that occurred during that last midterm, I was having a disagreement about Gerrymandering, with someone and looked into the reasons why California got rid of it.

There is also some suspicious things that have to do with the Obama DOJ forcing the sale of Diebold to Dominion, and silicon valley involved there. You should probably look into how California is involved with getting folks that aren't citizens on voter rolls, though there does seem to be some controversy on this. Different sources make many different claims.

IMO? It appears to me, b/c of the amount of money that circulate around the billionaire oligarchic concentrations in that state, along with how much the Deep State and Shadow Government depend on control of the silicon valley tech? I honestly don't think there is a representative government in that state any longer.

If you wish to believe that voting decides anything, that is, of course, your right.

I think you may have misunderstood my post...

I meant to infer that they had been unable to find anyone "worse" (as you suggested in the post I quoted) and that is the reason she and Feinstein maintain a hold on power.

As to your point in the above post, due to the overwhelmingly Democrat makeup of the state's population, whether or not a conservative, Republican, or even a moderate right leaning individual such as myself vote really hasn't mattered much for quite sometime.

My wife and I left in 2009 and we haven't looked back. The only thing we miss are the kids and the Mexican food.

Like your constant "trump trump trump?"
You federal supremacists have a real problem with self awareness. Why is that?

The only man in history to ever stage a coup to destroy democracy us worth remembering forever and likewise those who installed him. He was corrupt and impeached twice but you want to install him again. Are you all mad?

Democrats supremeists??? Don't make me.laugh. You are the ones who think you have a birth right to rule.

That's probably right but I've got you measure you ignoramus. You know nothing but hate for democrats and you probably work for a wage also.
Think before you post more rubbish.
I only understood the part of your post that was written in English.
it isnt hate for Democrats. Its hate for leftists in general. You federal supremacists are a stain on our country and the human race.

Forum List

Back