The nancy pelosi short circuit

You were silent when you voted in a fascist who tried to destroy democracy at the capital yet now your suggesting Pelosi is responsible for the destruction of the nation.
You don't like democracy when you don't win. Suck eggs.
Same old I hate democrats rubbish. You're like a steady drumbeat of hate.
You're so boring you could bore an arse in a wooden horse.

Invent all the scebarios you like. The democrats care here for another 3 years so strap yourself in. It won't get easier for you.
Because demscums hate America.

Because demscums hate America.

Why would democrats hate America? They are over half the population, they were born here, fought and died in wars, paid their taxes yet you assume they hate America.
That makes no sense. In fact, you're repeating the same ignorant propaganda belched by republicans. You're just another redneck hate filled ignorant Republican.

Honey, we're doing a public service! We give you a reason to feel superior, and feeling superior helps you actually like yourself once in a while.

You've got me confused with republicans. I don't need anything you could possibly offer me and least of all anything you feeling is your public duty to give.
If it's ok with you, keep your public duties to yourself. Spend your time lecturing republicans about fascism and democracy. Sadly, I know you'll be wasting your time.

You were silent when you voted in a fascist who tried to destroy democracy at the capital yet now your suggesting Pelosi is responsible for the destruction of the nation.
You don't like democracy when you don't win. Suck eggs.
Same old I hate democrats rubbish. You're like a steady drumbeat of hate.
You're so boring you could bore an arse in a wooden horse.

Invent all the scebarios you like. The democrats care here for another 3 years so strap yourself in. It won't get easier for you.
If Trump actually wanted to stage an insurrection and take over the country he would have done much better than send an unarmed rabble of protestors to the Capitol. Trump was smart enough to know a real insurrection would fail in the long run as he would not have support from a high enough percentage of the people in our nation.

But it appears the democrats knew of Trumps plans to send protestors to the Capitol Building and decided to use undercover federal agents to fire up the mob and turn a peaceful protest into an “insurrection.”

Remember the White House riots where the President was taken to a bunker. I don’t believe those rioters were arrested and imprisoned in solitary confinement as many of the January 6th rioters have been.

Understand that I oppose riots that damage property. That includes the January 6th Capitol riot as well as Antifa and BLM riots. I favor PEACEFUL demonstrations as advocated by Dr. Martin Luther King.

However I suspect the January 6th riot has been blown out of proportion to benefit the democrats and hurt Trump.

Meet Ray Epps: The Fed-Protected Provocateur Who Appears To Have Led The Very First 1/6 Attack On The U.S. Capitol - Revolver

You've got me confused with republicans. I don't need anything you could possibly offer me and least of all anything you feeling is your public duty to give.
If it's ok with you, keep your public duties to yourself. Spend your time lecturing republicans about fascism and democracy. Sadly, I know you'll be wasting your time.
TRIGGERED

Forum List

Back