The new Obama Andrew Gilliam found with male hookers and meth LMFAO

• Banned
13BAD8EA-8CA8-4E42-BD10-0BA406CC9072.jpeg
Candace Owens is my hero

• Banned
Witnesses heard Andrew screaming “pound my but Tyrone” !!!

• Banned
Can you imagine if it comes out that Obama was one of the hookers!?

He was actually throwing up himself when police got there. Wouldn’t let them transport him. 3 baggies were found in the room of 3 men.

Last edited:
And to think he could have become the governor here. Thank you for small miracles, more people saw through him than did not, barely though.
160C83BA-1A28-4FEF-92CE-988BC859D519.png

I agree and to think he came within 30,000 votes of becoming Gov.

Obama Derangement Syndrome!

Still very much thriving in Conservatopia!
Former President Obama is most likely behind the scenes causing as much interference as he can. He deserves scorn for that. He has not been as vocal as Hillary. Who should not being saying much at all, but he is doing what Progs always do. Slither behind the scenes and cause as much havoc as possible.

How the hell did we get to the point of electing total flunkies in many races? A man like this does not even have any shame. Still could have had a good career in something else. But to many in politics.

This guy came close to winning,,, why are democrats voting for failure!

Former President Obama is most likely behind the scenes causing as much interference as he can. He deserves scorn for that. He has not been as vocal as Hillary. Who should not being saying much at all, but he is doing what Progs always do. Slither behind the scenes and cause as much havoc as possible.

Nonsense.

Forum List

Back