The new Obama Andrew Gilliam found with male hookers and meth LMFAO

Andrew: “ who turned out the lights”.... “it’s dark in here” .... “obama are you behind me”!?
Omg

Former President Obama is most likely behind the scenes causing as much interference as he can. He deserves scorn for that. He has not been as vocal as Hillary. Who should not being saying much at all, but he is doing what Progs always do. Slither behind the scenes and cause as much havoc as possible.

Nonsense.
To many years of evidence. The government is everything. Except the enjoyments of life at private places. Then it changes.

Omg it was a gay ORGY! Lol
of course ...all democrats are homosexuals !

yes, and they all support and endorse pedophilia, as does anybody who supports homosexual rights hoaxes.

You have a good point here. I have never heard any of the liberal leaders in Congress ever deliver speeches against paedophilia and NAMBLA. Compare and contrast with the leading conservative voice in Congress in my generation, the Tremendous Jesse Helms, who talked about this regularly

Ex-Florida governor candidate Andrew Gillum was present in hotel room where drugs were found, police say

Thanks for Candace Owens we got the police report.. this new Obama might be actually more respectable then Obama lol

Funny how the DNC props up these deviant sycophants to try to run the country. I wonder why?

I remember when the leftwingers here were praising this gay black Gollum.

The D's have to be happy this afternoon that Mr. Gillum's Crystal Meth and Sodomy habits came out now, instead of after he was nominated for VP.

Ex-Florida governor candidate Andrew Gillum was present in hotel room where drugs were found, police say

Thanks for Candace Owens we got the police report.. this new Obama might be actually more respectable then Obama lol
Who?

Oh, I think you know who:

The debate was a sad spectacle for Ron Desantis. Andrew Gillum took Desantis apart. Desantis had to run from his positions, was destroyed on the red tide issue, and would not say whether Trump was a good role model for children.

I was actually surprised just how poorly Desantis performed.

It may be too early to say, but it looks increasingly like Gov. Gillum.
Yeah, and Hillary is assured to win the Presidency......
I see that tiny trumpanzees are still obsessed with H. Clinton....two years after the election. :71:

Funny how the DNC props up these deviant sycophants to try to run the country. I wonder why?

I remember when the leftwingers here were praising this gay black Gollum.
I think he’s still running for President lol

Andrew Gillum, who in 2018 came within 34,000 votes of becoming Florida’s governor, was discovered by police at a South Beach hotel early Friday morning in a room with bags of possible crystal meth and in the company of a man who appeared to have overdosed on drugs, according to a Miami Beach police report.

Police say Gillum, who was not arrested, was too intoxicated to answer questions. An offense incident report says that officers found three clear plastic baggies of suspected crystal meth on the bed and floor.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article241165641.html

What a wonderful, splendid negro man..

We dodged a real disaster with this one, who is just about as pathetic and stupid as aoc.

Would have ripped Florida apart and is one clear example of what our marxist universities are pumping into our society.

nu.png

******* do crystal too? Another gift of multiculturalism.

If you didn’t vote for him, you are racist.

:21:

The methhead Governor.

Isn’t it amazing how often it goes this way for left wing ideologues and heros?

Ilan Omar marries the guy she said she wasn’t having an affair with....Avanatti goes to jail...

Gilliam is Marion Barry junior.:21:

Omar denies having an affair with the guy she just married. How many shithead lefties defended this lying whore?

:113::113::113::113::113::113::113::113::113::113::113:

Andrew Gillum, who in 2018 came within 34,000 votes of becoming Florida’s governor, was discovered by police at a South Beach hotel early Friday morning in a room with bags of possible crystal meth and in the company of a man who appeared to have overdosed on drugs, according to a Miami Beach police report.

Police say Gillum, who was not arrested, was too intoxicated to answer questions. An offense incident report says that officers found three clear plastic baggies of suspected crystal meth on the bed and floor.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article241165641.html

What a wonderful, splendid negro man..

We dodged a real disaster with this one, who is just about as pathetic and stupid as aoc.

Would have ripped Florida apart and is one clear example of what our marxist universities are pumping into our society.
But Biden believes Gillum is a "clean" negro just like he said BONOBO was.

Don't forget the progressive democrat politicians like Senator Abel Nazario from Puerto Rico. Way too brown and way too progressive for any patronizing racist on the left to criticize. He was arrested for fraud and corruption.

But but but

Trump hated Puerto Rico. Remember that one? They are BROOOOWWWNNNNEH!!!!!

Forum List

Back