The new "tough aggressive" Rubio is so fake and pathetic; Total loser

Watching CNN coverage of today's elections. Marco Rubio is trying to turn into a tough talking aggressive candidate like Trump now. It's so pathetic. You can fake a lot of shit. But you can't fake this and he looks pathetic.

He looks like the sad loser who has a crush on the hot girl...only to find out she likes bad boys. So he then starts trying to be a bad boy to impress her and failing miserably.

View attachment 65439
The toughest thing next to toilet paper on a hershey squirts late night toilet race..

Rubio was literally foaming at the mouth. He was going on and on like a broken record about how things were looking good, even though he needed and 11th hour caucus win in Minnesota to win his only state. It was pathetic. The guy had some kind of white mucus forming at the corners of his mouth.

Frankly, it started to make me sick to the stomach.

You got a vivid imagination....smoking opium by any chance? :lol:
I have eyes......it was clearly puss or spittle forming in his mouth.
But do you smoke opium? I haven't since the early eighties....

Rubio was literally foaming at the mouth. He was going on and on like a broken record about how things were looking good, even though he needed and 11th hour caucus win in Minnesota to win his only state. It was pathetic. The guy had some kind of white mucus forming at the corners of his mouth.

Frankly, it started to make me sick to the stomach.

You got a vivid imagination....smoking opium by any chance? :lol:
I have eyes......it was clearly puss or spittle forming in his mouth.
But do you smoke opium? I haven't since the early eighties....
I'm alergic to opium and codine.

Forum List

Back