The new "tough aggressive" Rubio is so fake and pathetic; Total loser

Trump thinks by going "can you believe this guy?" then his history with Trump University goes away

Hillary loses an American Ambassador and tries to cover it up by blaming a Youtube video...but the REAL concern is a businessman's seminars that garnered a 98% approval rating among those who took the course. WTG liberals. Thanks for proving once again that you have your priorities straight. :/

Bush lost a ton of people and never heard a peep from you guys so its your fault that no one believes your chicken little act over 4 people. That also is not a defense for running a scam school

you could bet the farm if Bush ran a school it would be a scam.

LMAO

Well, it would seem that we threw the last of the Bush clan out of the primary after he and Karl Rove spent $150,000,000 trying to convince us that he was the guy.

So I have no earthly idea how W became a part of this thread.

What we are talking about is how those who participated in the Trump Seminars gave it a 98% approval rating, and yet somehow this became a central point of the liberal smear campaign...while the same folks who condemn Bush over lying and Iraq, not only do not passively condemn Hillary over the deaths in Benghazi, and her overt lies to cover it up when she knew the truth...but actively support her presidential campaign.

Any explanations?

It doesn't look good for Marco when Florida's Governor Rick Scott endorses Donald Trump.

(I'm channeling Trump if the guy had endorsed Rubio) "This is Rick Scott...looks like some kind alien....is he natural born...on earth?" :lol:

why_wont_rick_scott_disclose_his_companys_secret_legal_settlements.jpg

Actually he's proven out to be a very capable governor for us.

Rubio is so exaggerated at this point, he looks like a bad character from SNL.
A true embarrassment.

Trump thinks by going "can you believe this guy?" then his history with Trump University goes away

Hillary loses an American Ambassador and tries to cover it up by blaming a Youtube video...but the REAL concern is a businessman's seminars that garnered a 98% approval rating among those who took the course. WTG liberals. Thanks for proving once again that you have your priorities straight. :/

Bush lost a ton of people and never heard a peep from you guys so its your fault that no one believes your chicken little act over 4 people. That also is not a defense for running a scam school
Problem with that silly rationale is we expected more than 4000 over 5 years. Most of them thanks to Iranian IEDs.
Vietnam......52,000.......
It could have been worse.

Rubio is a little boy in a man's game. We learned all we needed to about Boy Marco when this happened:

731017354.gif

They switch to a live shot two seconds early and somehow this was Rubio's fault? A bonehead programming director shapes your view of the man? Don't worry, we Rubio supporters know you're scared shitless of him...Trump you can run off....Marco no way.

Rubio is a little boy in a man's game. We learned all we needed to about Boy Marco when this happened:

731017354.gif

They switch to a live shot two seconds early and somehow this was Rubio's fault? A bonehead programming director shapes your view of the man? Don't worry, we Rubio supporters know you're scared shitless of him...Trump you can run off....Marco no way.
That's how you remember it? Lol.

In front of millions, and after his speech had started, in his chance to grab control of the party, Rubio collapsed and lost all composure. I shudder to think what would have happened if it had been a negotiation with Putin or something similar.

Problem with that silly rationale is we expected more than 4000 over 5 years. Most of them thanks to Iranian IEDs.
Vietnam......52,000.......
It could have been worse.

LMAO..it could've been worse is not a defense fucker.

Watching CNN coverage of today's elections. Marco Rubio is trying to turn into a tough talking aggressive candidate like Trump now. It's so pathetic. You can fake a lot of shit. But you can't fake this and he looks pathetic.

He looks like the sad loser who has a crush on the hot girl...only to find out she likes bad boys. So he then starts trying to be a bad boy to impress her and failing miserably.

View attachment 65439

Let's hope the above is not a harbinger of an epidemic of excessive kindness.....

731017354.gif

Rubio was foaming at the mouth this evening talking like he's got Trump right where he wants him.

It sounded like a broken record. Even Bret Baer was shaking his head at the idiocy that Rubio was spewing.

Last edited:
Rubio was foaming at the mouth this evening talking like he's got Trump right where he wants him.

It sounded like a broken record. Even Bret Baer was shaking his head at the idiocy that Rubio was spewing.

Rubio was calm, cool, and collected as you're well aware. I know you know what's coming for the con man Trump and you won't like it.

Rubio was calm, cool, and collected as you're well aware. I know you know what's coming for the con man Trump and you won't like it.
Rubio was literally foaming at the mouth. He was going on and on like a broken record about how things were looking good, even though he needed an 11th hour caucus win in Minnesota to win his only state.

It was pathetic. Trump is a con man. Trump will destroy the country. Trump will guarantee a Hillary win. Trump is lying sbout his taxes. Trump put old ladies out in the street. Trump is a racist. Meanwhile the guy had some kind of white mucus forming at the corners of his mouth.

Frankly, it started to make me sick to my stomach. My wife thinks he's a diabetic, but I just told her he was just spewing vitriolic poisonous rhetoric.

Last edited:
Rubio was literally foaming at the mouth. He was going on and on like a broken record about how things were looking good, even though he needed and 11th hour caucus win in Minnesota to win his only state. It was pathetic. The guy had some kind of white mucus forming at the corners of his mouth.

Frankly, it started to make me sick to the stomach.

You got a vivid imagination....smoking opium by any chance? :lol:

Rubio was literally foaming at the mouth. He was going on and on like a broken record about how things were looking good, even though he needed and 11th hour caucus win in Minnesota to win his only state. It was pathetic. The guy had some kind of white mucus forming at the corners of his mouth.

Frankly, it started to make me sick to the stomach.

You got a vivid imagination....smoking opium by any chance? :lol:
I have eyes......it was clearly puss or spittle forming in his mouth.

My TV and cable is HD. I can see stuff I didn't used to be able to.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back