The news is out Trump Campaign obstructed

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's about a million more rational explanations than Obama told the author that he was born in Kenya.

So it should be easy to name a good one then. I ask the person where they were born. What is one of your "better" options? Same question I just asked you.

You're still dancing the night away ...

:dance:
Looked it up in a tertiary source.

What tertiary source would tell you where Obama was born? He was a no-name author at the time. Be specific.

You're still just dancing

Plenty of tertiary sources for 29 year old nobodies back in 1991. LOL!

He was president of the Harvard Law Review. Not exactly a nobody.

There's about a million more rational explanations than Obama told the author that he was born in Kenya.

So it should be easy to name a good one then. I ask the person where they were born. What is one of your "better" options? Same question I just asked you.

What tertiary source would tell you where Obama was born? He was a no-name author at the time. Be specific.

Colfax knows that too. It's the price of making up his shit. Getting called on it.

Frankly it would be unlikely today they could have done it since Obama was in fact a nobody. But in 1991? Not possible at all. Colfax knows that. Obama was the original birther. Of course at the time he had no idea he'd run for President much less win. He was just an elitist leftist snob and liked the idea of being a foreigner looking down his long nose at the United States. That the Mooch repeated his lie he was born in Kenya is even weirder

How is this for specific?

Investigation of Russian interference in 2016 election SENATE INTEL .....Which means traitors your own senate knows it was crooked,,,,but we know you don't give a damn He's your crook
An incredible report report of Russian interference in the 2016 election, nearly 1,000 pages detailing the findings of a 3 year investigation by the Republican lead Senate Intelligence Committee. The report left no doubt that Manafort as well as other campaign officials were in bed with the Russians and there is more evidence of Trump involvement than previously reported and more evidence of false testimony by Trump given to Mueller.

The report provided by a bipartisan Senate committee reveled an extraordinary set of facts: The Russian government disrupted an American election to help Mr. Trump become president, Russian intelligence services viewed members of the Trump campaign as easily manipulated, and some of Mr. Trump’s advisers were eager for the help from an American adversary.

If Trump manages to win this election, expect another impeachment which may come with a much different outcome.

You are aware that the whole Russia hoax was a set up paid for by Hilary Clinton and unlawfully spied on by Obama and his cronies, aren't you?

Too Funny; This thing is blowing up in your faces and you are fucking clueless...
After a 3 year investigation, Senate Republicans on the Senate Intelligence Committee don't agree.
The criminal investigation and Mueller say NO... I'll take them over the report on the LIMITED IG report.. You folks are wearing so much egg its hilarious...
Billy bob get KAZ over here to help you cause you still don't know that lying pig Barr bastardized that whole report
You really are a fucking clueless lib.. Gullible too..

Mueller killed this bull shit dead and now Durham has his first conviction on the Coup attempt... Look out because the shit roll is just starting...
The shit roll won't be starting until the NY AG gets her hands on the lying pos you support

I laugh at, the courier for a lowly state AG getting past the Secret Service to serve former President Trump, whenever that may be.

1) How would they know he was the President of the Harvard Law review unless he told them that?

2) How would knowing that tell them where he was born?

Admit it, you're full of shit. You know Obama told them he was born in Kenya. There is no other possibility.

And why would they not just ask him his background if they are doing his bio? Again, I worked on Wall Street in the 90s. I had to tell them everything. They verified it, but I had to help with that too. They didn't just know things. You're obviously a high school dropout that you think they wouldn't ask authors for their background information when writing their bio

Colfax knows that too. It's the price of making up his shit. Getting called on it.

Wow, you can't admit that you lied about Obama claiming to be from Kenya and you say I'm making up shit?

Frankly it would be unlikely today they could have done it since Obama was in fact a nobody. But in 1991? Not possible at all. Colfax knows that. Obama was the original birther. Of course at the time he had no idea he'd run for President much less win. He was just an elitist leftist snob and liked the idea of being a foreigner looking down his long nose at the United States. That the Mooch repeated his lie he was born in Kenya is even weirder

That Mooch dude will say anything.

1) How would they know he was the President of the Harvard Law review unless he told them that?

Admit it, you're full of shit. You know Obama told them he was born in Kenya. There is no other possibility

You're an idiot who refuses to consider anything that doesn't fit your preconceived notion.

Maybe they did ask him and maybe he said he was born in Hawaii and that his dad was born in Kenya and the goofed up the two entries. Mistakes happen.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

Admit it, you're full of shit. You know Obama told them he was born in Kenya. There is no other possibility

You're an idiot who refuses to consider anything that doesn't fit your preconceived notion.

Okay
That's amusing

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

Harvard? The school that said he was born in Kenya?

How is this for specific?

So you're claiming they found an article that said he was born in Hawaii and wrote that he was born in Kenya? LOL. Of course you are.

So you're claiming they desperately searched for articles about their authors to find bio information rather than asking them and verifying that? Why would they do that? That's retarded

So you're claiming they found an article that said he was born in Hawaii and wrote that he was born in Kenya? LOL. Of course you are.
That's not the question you asked. You claimed that there could be no tertiary source as to Obama's background because he was such a nobody.

I proved you wrong. Not that you'll ever acknowledge it because you're dishonest.

I've had about enough trying to convince you conspiratorial nutjobs. All you have is an argument from ignorance.

Maybe they did ask him and maybe he said he was born in Hawaii and that his dad was born in Kenya and the goofed up the two entries. Mistakes happen.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

Why would he tell them where his dad was born when they were writing a paragraph blurb about him? Do you answer questions that way?

Biographer: So where were you born?

Colfax: Kenya. My dad was born in Kenya, he had the same name as me.

Biographer: OK, Kenya. What degrees do you have?

Colfax: My mother went to the University of Hawaii and also the University of Washington

Biographer: Um ... what?

Colfax: My brother is half black half white like I am

You really are a dumb ass. There is no possible way they thought Obama was born in Kenya unless he told them that. He wasn't talking about his father in a one paragraph bio and you know that

Do all you traitors have your made in China MAGA hats? And the POS says don't buy Goodyear??? What an ass

Why would he tell them where his dad was born when they were writing a paragraph blurb about him? Do you answer questions that way?

Biographer: So where were you born?

Colfax: Kenya. My dad was born in Kenya, he had the same name as me.

Biographer: OK, Kenya. What degrees do you have?

Colfax: My mother went to the University of Hawaii and also the University of Washington

Biographer: Um ... what?

Colfax: My brother is half black half white like I am

You really are a dumb ass. There is no possible way they thought Obama was born in Kenya unless he told them that. He wasn't talking about his father in a one paragraph bio and you know that

Just admit you lied.

That's not the question you asked. You claimed that there could be no tertiary source as to Obama's background because he was such a nobody.

I proved you wrong. Not that you'll ever acknowledge it because you're dishonest.

I've had about enough trying to convince you conspiratorial nutjobs. All you have is an argument from ignorance.
Yep time for my closing bell drink

So you think they didn't ask him where he was from. They said wait, don't tell me. Then they asked if there were any articles about where he was from they could read. Your stories get lamer and lamer.

Obviously they did not know about that article unless Obama told them. I'm not asking for an example we both know wasn't where they got that he was born in Kenya. I'm asking for a viable way that they would have found it out.

Think.

Write bio on a no-name author, Colfax.

Any rational person would ask the author basic background questions.

You say no. So tell me what you would do. You have no way to find that article unless you are pointed to it, which you are specifically saying they didn't do, they didn't ask him questions.

So how to you find out where he was born?

Investigation of Russian interference in 2016 election SENATE INTEL .....Which means traitors your own senate knows it was crooked,,,,but we know you don't give a damn He's your crook
An incredible report report of Russian interference in the 2016 election, nearly 1,000 pages detailing the findings of a 3 year investigation by the Republican lead Senate Intelligence Committee. The report left no doubt that Manafort as well as other campaign officials were in bed with the Russians and there is more evidence of Trump involvement than previously reported and more evidence of false testimony by Trump given to Mueller.

The report provided by a bipartisan Senate committee reveled an extraordinary set of facts: The Russian government disrupted an American election to help Mr. Trump become president, Russian intelligence services viewed members of the Trump campaign as easily manipulated, and some of Mr. Trump’s advisers were eager for the help from an American adversary.

If Trump manages to win this election, expect another impeachment which may come with a much different outcome.

You are aware that the whole Russia hoax was a set up paid for by Hilary Clinton and unlawfully spied on by Obama and his cronies, aren't you?

Too Funny; This thing is blowing up in your faces and you are fucking clueless...
After a 3 year investigation, Senate Republicans on the Senate Intelligence Committee don't agree.
The criminal investigation and Mueller say NO... I'll take them over the report on the LIMITED IG report.. You folks are wearing so much egg its hilarious...
Billy bob get KAZ over here to help you cause you still don't know that lying pig Barr bastardized that whole report
You really are a fucking clueless lib.. Gullible too..

Mueller killed this bull shit dead and now Durham has his first conviction on the Coup attempt... Look out because the shit roll is just starting...
The shit roll won't be starting until the NY AG gets her hands on the lying pos you support

I laugh at, the courier for a lowly state AG getting past the Secret Service to serve former President Trump, whenever that may be.
The law is the law,,,,it is what it is They've got the POS for 6,7 counts

Obviously they did not know about that article unless Obama told them.
Yeah, because it's not like the article was published in one of the world's most widely circulated newspapers in the world.

You're an idiot.

Just admit you lied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back