The news is out Trump Campaign obstructed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a link for that?
I'll look but it was just a headline on MCNBC Let me ask you IF it is true as stated would you give a damn???

Should I?

I seem to remember Obamas Administration was in charge during the Russian investigation.

No comment on them dropping the ball, by FBI agents texting love notes to each other?
How does them texting love notes affect the investigation? I've never figured out why that was supposed to matter.

Come on Man!!!!
That was a weak dodge.
No, it was a serious question.

Why does it matter? How could it have affected anything?

I'm guessing you haven't read the contents of the emails.
Or you have and are just refusing to admit the seriousness of the content of those emails.
So tell me,does this sound familiar to you?

 Aug. 8, 2016: L. Page texts Strzok, “[Trump's] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” and Strzok replies, “No. No he's not. We'll stop it.”21

And here's the rest if you dare to read it.

Fuck Strzok and his Insurance policy he admited to and fuck you ya lying weasel.
Turning a comforting text to a lover into a conspiracy is quite the stretch. Try again.

LOL...thats why they shitcanned him eh?
I bet you think there's no such thing as antifa and rioting as well....
Bad optics.

Which of course is why you say they aren't real.

Have a link for that?
I'll look but it was just a headline on MCNBC Let me ask you IF it is true as stated would you give a damn???

Should I?

I seem to remember Obamas Administration was in charge during the Russian investigation.

No comment on them dropping the ball, by FBI agents texting love notes to each other?
How does them texting love notes affect the investigation? I've never figured out why that was supposed to matter.

Come on Man!!!!
That was a weak dodge.

Or you have and are just refusing to admit the seriousness of the content of those emails.

 Aug. 8, 2016: L. Page texts Strzok, “[Trump's] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” and Strzok replies, “No. No he's not. We'll stop it.”21

Fuck Strzok and his Insurance policy he admited to and fuck you ya lying weasel.
Turning a comforting text to a lover into a conspiracy is quite the stretch. Try again.

Bad optics.

You're mixing your excuses up. I didn't sày they aren't real.

Have a link for that?

Should I?

Come on Man!!!!
That was a weak dodge.

Bad optics.

You're mixing your excuses up. I didn't sày they aren't real.

How so?
It's bad optics for Stroke to get shit canned as well as to deny antifa is rioting?

How's this Will You put the eye there Trump lover?
Republican-led Senate committee backs U.S. intelligence ...
www.cbc.ca › news › world › senate-intel-report-russia...

Apr 21, 2020 - The heavily redacted report from the Senate Intelligence Committee is ... a crime — specifically, obstruction of justice — after the president left ...

That is coming from Republican Senate Intelligence. Wonder what happened to die hard Trump supporters in that committee.
I can just picture Donnie boy jumping up and down piss off.

How's this Will You put the eye there Trump lover?
Republican-led Senate committee backs U.S. intelligence ...
www.cbc.ca › news › world › senate-intel-report-russia...

Apr 21, 2020 - The heavily redacted report from the Senate Intelligence Committee is ... a crime — specifically, obstruction of justice — after the president left ...

That is coming from Republican Senate Intelligence. Wonder what happened to die hard Trump supporters in that committee.
I can just picture Donnie boy jumping up and down piss off.

Go Biden

Yeah, if you want to know what someone is really like, as someone who hates their ever loving guts. You'll get the unbiased truth that way
Aw, did I hurt your feewings?

That doesn't even make sense. This is several posts in a row from you that don't even make logical sense in the discussion. I guess that's what butt hurt does to you
Alright, let's roll it back. Trump is an idiot. He lies. He's a fraud. He's a troll. That's not being a better candidate. That's tapping into rage and hatred or the stupidity of the electorate.

Our country used the react against that impulse, but now it's been legitimized, embraced.

Was Clinton a bad candidate? Sure. Was she a troll? No.

Well there we have it, your mad because Trump trolls the fuck out of you.

Lol
Why wouldn't I? Trolling is intended to make people mad.

Think about it. The president of the United States is purposefully trying to piss off citizens of the country he is supposedly leading for no reason other than he enjoys it.

How screwed up is this country?

He is pissing off the enemy with in, good God he is supposed to protect the country from foreign and domestic threats, liberals are a threat to our safety and freedom.

See, that's the problem. You view other Americans as the enemy. That's not leadership.
They are the enemy they want to defund the cops, they want high taxes, high cost of living , they want guys in little girls bathrooms.
That is just repub BS

Lock him up!!! :D

Cute comment...considering the 1st of Barry's administration / FBI are beginning to plead guilty, be indicted, and go to jail.

Bwuhahahahaha......

For you easy
Kerry delivered some of the strongest words of the night against Trump, especially concerning matters of foreign policy.

“Donald Trump pretends Russia didn’t attack our elections. And now, he does nothing about Russia putting a bounty on our troops,” Kerry said in reference to U.S. intelligence findings. “So he won’t defend our country. He doesn’t know how to defend our troops. The only person he’s interested in defending is himself.”

Kerry has also been criticized by Trump for his role in pushing the U.S. to join the Paris Agreement on climate change, which Trump has also rejected. Those moves and more, Kerry said, have made Trump a laughing stock around the world.
John Kerry? Of course you love a dishonest piece of shit like him. Kerry is an idiot who has actually violated the Logan Act numerous times. People like him and you are laughingstocks. Fuck John Kerry.
What fn war did you fight in patriot ? My guess is you're just a loud mouth punk republican who bad mouth real men

Yeah, if you want to know what someone is really like, as someone who hates their ever loving guts. You'll get the unbiased truth that way

That doesn't even make sense. This is several posts in a row from you that don't even make logical sense in the discussion. I guess that's what butt hurt does to you
Alright, let's roll it back. Trump is an idiot. He lies. He's a fraud. He's a troll. That's not being a better candidate. That's tapping into rage and hatred or the stupidity of the electorate.

Our country used the react against that impulse, but now it's been legitimized, embraced.

Lol

Think about it. The president of the United States is purposefully trying to piss off citizens of the country he is supposedly leading for no reason other than he enjoys it.

He is pissing off the enemy with in, good God he is supposed to protect the country from foreign and domestic threats, liberals are a threat to our safety and freedom.

See, that's the problem. You view other Americans as the enemy. That's not leadership.
They are the enemy they want to defund the cops, they want high taxes, high cost of living , they want guys in little girls bathrooms.
So lock them up then? Jail everyone with a political opinion you don’t like?

Just one party control.

You’re taking us to a dark place.
I am taking us to a dark place?

What the fuck dude some of us has daughters who

Doesn't want them to see dicks in the little girls bathrooms

Some of us has children who:

Doesn't want them to get rapped, robbed or killed

Doesn't want them to be taxed to death .
WTF is gonna happen with trump raising our debt to the sky with no plan to reduce it ?

Lol

Just one party control.

WTF is gonna happen with trump raising our debt to the sky with no plan to reduce it ?
Who wanted 3 trillion dollars, Trump or the house Democrats????

Lol

Just one party control.

Who was willing to compromise Dems or the republicans?

Lol

Just one party control.

I'm sick and tired of this low life pos ,this scumbag in our WH looking to punish Dem states

A member of the Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday disputed the assessment by Sen. Marco Rubio, acting chair of the committee, that a nearly 1,000-page report released by the panel this week found “absolutely no evidence of collusion” among President Trump, his campaign and the Russian government.

“I’m not sure Marco Rubio read the same report I did,” Sen. Angus King, I-Maine, said in an interview on the Yahoo News podcast “Skullduggery.” “When you have the chair of the campaign, Paul Manafort, sitting down with a Russian intelligence agent and giving him detailed internal polling data — I don’t want to get into what’s collusion, what’s cooperation, what’s conspiracy, but it was certainly a link between the Trump campaign and the Russian intelligence services.”

A member of the Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday disputed the assessment by Sen. Marco Rubio, acting chair of the committee, that a nearly 1,000-page report released by the panel this week found “absolutely no evidence of collusion” among President Trump, his campaign and the Russian government.

“I’m not sure Marco Rubio read the same report I did,” Sen. Angus King, I-Maine, said in an interview on the Yahoo News podcast “Skullduggery.” “When you have the chair of the campaign, Paul Manafort, sitting down with a Russian intelligence agent and giving him detailed internal polling data — I don’t want to get into what’s collusion, what’s cooperation, what’s conspiracy, but it was certainly a link between the Trump campaign and the Russian intelligence services.”

When you have the chair of the campaign, Paul Manafort, sitting down with a Russian intelligence agent and giving him detailed internal polling data —

Is "detailed internal polling data" classified? Top secret? A matter of national security?

If Manafort handed over New York Times or CNN polling data, would that be better or worse?

Lol

Just one party control.

I'm sick and tired of this low life pos ,this scumbag in our WH looking to punish Dem states

They where not paying there fair share to the feds..

Now they are and you're mad, why?

When you have the chair of the campaign, Paul Manafort, sitting down with a Russian intelligence agent and giving him detailed internal polling data —

Is "detailed internal polling data" classified? Top secret? A matter of national security?

If Manafort handed over New York Times or CNN polling data, would that be better or worse?
STOP your republican bullshit Manafort is a traitor and should face execution and trump too

Lol

Just one party control.

They where not paying there fair share to the feds..

Now they are and you're mad, why?
Blue states are the givers Red are the takers Never forget that

Investigation of Russian interference in 2016 election SENATE INTEL .....Which means traitors your own senate knows it was crooked,,,,but we know you don't give a damn He's your crook
LMAO @ what you Leftist Extremist think is News ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back