The news is out Trump Campaign obstructed

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's about a million more rational explanations than Obama told the author that he was born in Kenya.

So it should be easy to name a good one then. I ask the person where they were born. What is one of your "better" options? Same question I just asked you.

You're still dancing the night away ...

:dance:
Looked it up in a tertiary source.

What tertiary source would tell you where Obama was born? He was a no-name author at the time. Be specific.

You're still just dancing

Plenty of tertiary sources for 29 year old nobodies back in 1991. LOL!

He was president of the Harvard Law Review. Not exactly a nobody.

1) How would they know he was the President of the Harvard Law review unless he told them that?

2) How would knowing that tell them where he was born?

Admit it, you're full of shit. You know Obama told them he was born in Kenya. There is no other possibility

You're an idiot who refuses to consider anything that doesn't fit your preconceived notion.

Maybe they did ask him and maybe he said he was born in Hawaii and that his dad was born in Kenya and the goofed up the two entries. Mistakes happen.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

Why would he tell them where his dad was born when they were writing a paragraph blurb about him? Do you answer questions that way?

Biographer: So where were you born?

Colfax: Kenya. My dad was born in Kenya, he had the same name as me.

Biographer: OK, Kenya. What degrees do you have?

Colfax: My mother went to the University of Hawaii and also the University of Washington

Biographer: Um ... what?

Colfax: My brother is half black half white like I am

You really are a dumb ass. There is no possible way they thought Obama was born in Kenya unless he told them that. He wasn't talking about his father in a one paragraph bio and you know that

Just admit you lied.

Just admit you lied. You gave exactly zero ways that they could have found out where an unknown author was born in 1991 without asking him

There's about a million more rational explanations than Obama told the author that he was born in Kenya.

So it should be easy to name a good one then. I ask the person where they were born. What is one of your "better" options? Same question I just asked you.

What tertiary source would tell you where Obama was born? He was a no-name author at the time. Be specific.

1) How would they know he was the President of the Harvard Law review unless he told them that?

Admit it, you're full of shit. You know Obama told them he was born in Kenya. There is no other possibility

You're an idiot who refuses to consider anything that doesn't fit your preconceived notion.

Maybe they did ask him and maybe he said he was born in Hawaii and that his dad was born in Kenya and the goofed up the two entries. Mistakes happen.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

Why would he tell them where his dad was born when they were writing a paragraph blurb about him? Do you answer questions that way?

Colfax: My mother went to the University of Hawaii and also the University of Washington

You really are a dumb ass. There is no possible way they thought Obama was born in Kenya unless he told them that. He wasn't talking about his father in a one paragraph bio and you know that

Just admit you lied.

Just admit you lied. You gave exactly zero ways that they could have found out where an unknown author was born in 1991 without asking him
I showed you an article published in the New York Times a year before this dumb little bio.

You claimed such an article could not exist.

So when it comes to think you don't think are possible, you're not very reliable.

Just admit you lied.

I showed you an article published in the New York Times a year before this dumb little bio.

So when it comes to think you don't think are possible, you're not very reliable.

Another lie. I did not say the article wouldn't exist. I said they would never find it. I said that at least a half a dozen times. How stupid are you?

I asked you how they would FIND the article without asking him, and your claim is they didn't ask him for his bio information

Just admit you lied.

Another lie. I did not say the article wouldn't exist. I said they would never find it. I said that at least a half a dozen times. How stupid are you?

I asked you how they would FIND the article without asking him, and your claim is they didn't ask him for his bio information
You said it wasn't possible to have a tertiary source because he as a nobody, who had an article written about him in the New York Times. Nobody's don't have articles written on them in the New York Times.

Only after I showed your ignorant ass the article, then you started switching your argument. Because you aren't honest enough to admit you lied.

I even showed you the literary agent explaining that Obama never told them he was born in Kenya. But you ignored that too because it doesn't fit your stupid narrative.

You're an idiot whose only argument comes from ignorance.

Just admit you lied. I might actually respect you.

Just admit you lied.

Kaz does know his scotch

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Just admit you lied.

You said it wasn't possible to have a tertiary source because he as a nobody, who had an article written about him in the New York Times. Nobody's don't have articles written on them in the New York Times.

Only after I showed your ignorant ass the article, then you started switching your argument. Because you aren't honest enough to admit you lied.

I even showed you the literary agent explaining that Obama never told them he was born in Kenya. But you ignored that too because it doesn't fit your stupid narrative.

You're an idiot whose only argument comes from ignorance.

Just admit you lied. I might actually respect you.

You're still dancing. I asked you to NAME the tertiary source they could use to find out where he was born. I asked you that like 20 posts ago and you still haven't answered it.

You're sitting to write his bio. You didn't talk to him. What EXACTLY do you do? It's 1991. Don't say a "tertiaray source," name EXACTLY what source you would have used in 1991.

Today I'll give you Google would probably find the article. You'd still never write a bio that way. But in 1991? No way. How would you have found where he was born?

Actually, we've known since the Mueller report was issued that Trump obstructed the investigation. It's all there in black and white.

We suspected, but didn't know until now, that Trump perjured himself in his written testimony to Mueller. We didn't know the Russian Manafort gave proprietary polling data to was an agent of the Russian government and a member of the GRU. The Intel report makes a strong case for the existence of a criminal conspiracy as well.

The other thing the Intel Comm. report does is delineate all the dozens of meetings Trumpster's had with Russians.

Any fair reading of the report would cause a true patriot to reject Trump as a traitor to the country.

Actually, we've known since the Mueller report was issued that Trump obstructed the investigation. It's all there in black and white.

We suspected, but didn't know until now, that Trump perjured himself in his written testimony to Mueller. We didn't know the Russian Manafort gave proprietary polling data to was an agent of the Russian government and a member of the GRU. The Intel report makes a strong case for the existence of a criminal conspiracy as well.

The other thing the Intel Comm. report does is delineate all the dozens of meetings Trumpster's had with Russians.

Any fair reading of the report would cause a true patriot to reject Trump as a traitor to the country.
I've been calling the POS a traitor for years now Where were his senate ass kissers? Where were his deplorables that post here ??

Yeah, if you want to know what someone is really like, as someone who hates their ever loving guts. You'll get the unbiased truth that way
Aw, did I hurt your feewings?

That doesn't even make sense. This is several posts in a row from you that don't even make logical sense in the discussion. I guess that's what butt hurt does to you
Alright, let's roll it back. Trump is an idiot. He lies. He's a fraud. He's a troll. That's not being a better candidate. That's tapping into rage and hatred or the stupidity of the electorate.

Our country used the react against that impulse, but now it's been legitimized, embraced.

Was Clinton a bad candidate? Sure. Was she a troll? No.

Well there we have it, your mad because Trump trolls the fuck out of you.

Lol
Why wouldn't I? Trolling is intended to make people mad.

Think about it. The president of the United States is purposefully trying to piss off citizens of the country he is supposedly leading for no reason other than he enjoys it.

How screwed up is this country?

He is pissing off the enemy with in, good God he is supposed to protect the country from foreign and domestic threats, liberals are a threat to our safety and freedom.

See, that's the problem. You view other Americans as the enemy. That's not leadership.
They are the enemy they want to defund the cops, they want high taxes, high cost of living , they want guys in little girls bathrooms.

Yeah, if you want to know what someone is really like, as someone who hates their ever loving guts. You'll get the unbiased truth that way

That doesn't even make sense. This is several posts in a row from you that don't even make logical sense in the discussion. I guess that's what butt hurt does to you
Alright, let's roll it back. Trump is an idiot. He lies. He's a fraud. He's a troll. That's not being a better candidate. That's tapping into rage and hatred or the stupidity of the electorate.

Our country used the react against that impulse, but now it's been legitimized, embraced.

Lol

Think about it. The president of the United States is purposefully trying to piss off citizens of the country he is supposedly leading for no reason other than he enjoys it.

He is pissing off the enemy with in, good God he is supposed to protect the country from foreign and domestic threats, liberals are a threat to our safety and freedom.

See, that's the problem. You view other Americans as the enemy. That's not leadership.
They are the enemy they want to defund the cops, they want high taxes, high cost of living , they want guys in little girls bathrooms.
So lock them up then? Jail everyone with a political opinion you don’t like?

Just one party control.

You’re taking us to a dark place.

Have a link for that?
Gee who would suspect the trumps are lying scum ..?....Only ones who ignore it are called repubs ,his base
Looks like Eddie the uneducated bitch can’t read. One big little word there. MAY. Meaning they have ZERO proof. No actual names mentioned or legitimate sources cited. As usual, Eddie and Stupidus fall flat on their lying faces.
They have all the proof they need. Obstruction proven, check, finance campaign violations with Michael Cohen, check.
You have nothing. As usual idiot. No obstruction per the senile Mule-er’s own words. Courts have already said the Stormy Daniels shit from Cohen does not violate campaign finance law since Trump used HIS OWN MONEY. You lose. As always.
They did? Where is the documentation of the courts saying Stormy Daniels and the payments paid to her by Trump and Cohen that were not reported on tax disclosures was not campaign finance violations? And if you don't show it to us, you are nothing more than a pathetic liar and a coward.
Your idiocy is just amazing. Not really, YOU are a flaming idiot on the level of asshole eddie. See, the courts referenced the John Edwards case idiot. Trump used his own money, campaign finances don’t enter the equation. Neither do taxes you moron. You are a pathetic liar who has never backed up any of your bullshit.

Lock him up!!! :D

Cute comment...considering the 1st of Barry's administration / FBI are beginning to plead guilty, be indicted, and go to jail.

Bwuhahahahaha......

For you easy
Kerry delivered some of the strongest words of the night against Trump, especially concerning matters of foreign policy.

“Donald Trump pretends Russia didn’t attack our elections. And now, he does nothing about Russia putting a bounty on our troops,” Kerry said in reference to U.S. intelligence findings. “So he won’t defend our country. He doesn’t know how to defend our troops. The only person he’s interested in defending is himself.”

Kerry has also been criticized by Trump for his role in pushing the U.S. to join the Paris Agreement on climate change, which Trump has also rejected. Those moves and more, Kerry said, have made Trump a laughing stock around the world.
John Kerry? Of course you love a dishonest piece of shit like him. Kerry is an idiot who has actually violated the Logan Act numerous times. People like him and you are laughingstocks. Fuck John Kerry.

Trump used his own money, campaign finances don’t enter the equation.
The payment to Stormy was considered a campaign expense.

When candidates use their personal funds for campaign purposes, they are making contributions to their campaigns. Unlike other contributions, these candidate contributions are not subject to any limits. They must, however, be reported.

Lock him up!!! :D

Cute comment...considering the 1st of Barry's administration / FBI are beginning to plead guilty, be indicted, and go to jail.

Bwuhahahahaha......

For you easy
Kerry delivered some of the strongest words of the night against Trump, especially concerning matters of foreign policy.

“Donald Trump pretends Russia didn’t attack our elections. And now, he does nothing about Russia putting a bounty on our troops,” Kerry said in reference to U.S. intelligence findings. “So he won’t defend our country. He doesn’t know how to defend our troops. The only person he’s interested in defending is himself.”

Kerry has also been criticized by Trump for his role in pushing the U.S. to join the Paris Agreement on climate change, which Trump has also rejected. Those moves and more, Kerry said, have made Trump a laughing stock around the world.

Kerry is a lying, treasonous POS who lied his ass off, threw US soldiers under the bus during Viet Nam, lying about things he never personally saw, in an attempt to launch his worthless political career.

-- He is the male version of 'Hanoi Jane'.

This is the ignorant asshole who said the only people in the military were those who were uneducated and had no other options in life and no alternative but to join the military....for which he was soundly and appropriately MOCKED.

When he ran for President he vowed he would release his military records to substantiate the lies he told - he has still refused to release those records (something hypocritical Democrats tend to overlook when demanding the President release personal documents).

-- Lurch was soundly rejected his ass.

He has continuously sought out and personally collaborated with this nation's enemies in a NON-official capacity indirect opposition of US policy...meaning he did NOT speak for the US government while doing it.

Of course Democrats and snowflakes hailed traitors, communists/socialists, and pedophiles as top party spokesman to advocate the nomination of an old, white, self-enriching, influence-peddling, racist, corrupt, criminal, confessed extorting, pu$$y-grabbing, child groping/sniffing, failed 40-year career politician.
You're FOS Kerry was there ,Your cowardly weasel bought himself out ,,,A punk and a disgrace as a president

Lol

So lock them up then? Jail everyone with a political opinion you don’t like?

Just one party control.

You’re taking us to a dark place.
I am taking us to a dark place?

What the fuck dude some of us has daughters who

Doesn't want them to see dicks in the little girls bathrooms

Some of us has children who:

Doesn't want them to get rapped, robbed or killed

Some of us has children who:

Doesn't want them to be taxed to death .

Trump used his own money, campaign finances don’t enter the equation.

When candidates use their personal funds for campaign purposes, they are making contributions to their campaigns. Unlike other contributions, these candidate contributions are not subject to any limits. They must, however, be reported.

It wasn't.

It wasn't for campaign purposes. Didn't need to be reported.

Have a link for that?
I'll look but it was just a headline on MCNBC Let me ask you IF it is true as stated would you give a damn???

Should I?

I seem to remember Obamas Administration was in charge during the Russian investigation.

No comment on them dropping the ball, by FBI agents texting love notes to each other?
How does them texting love notes affect the investigation? I've never figured out why that was supposed to matter.

Come on Man!!!!
That was a weak dodge.
No, it was a serious question.

Why does it matter? How could it have affected anything?

I'm guessing you haven't read the contents of the emails.
Or you have and are just refusing to admit the seriousness of the content of those emails.
So tell me,does this sound familiar to you?

 Aug. 8, 2016: L. Page texts Strzok, “[Trump's] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” and Strzok replies, “No. No he's not. We'll stop it.”21

And here's the rest if you dare to read it.

Fuck Strzok and his Insurance policy he admited to and fuck you ya lying weasel.
Turning a comforting text to a lover into a conspiracy is quite the stretch. Try again.

LOL...thats why they shitcanned him eh?
I bet you think there's no such thing as antifa and rioting as well....
Bad optics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back