The Newt files

essential to the purity of both

Then he should have wrote that in there unambigiously...

The reason he probably didn't was because you had all the puritans in the northern colonies who wouldn't have ratified it if they thought he was dissin' God.

So he wrote something kind of vague about "establishment of religion", and called it a day.

What does that even mean?

Does it mean that Congress can't make any laws that apply to a religion? Nobody tell the Branch Davidians.

Or does it mean they just can't establish a state religion.

He told you want he meant you jsut dont like it because you dont really like the constitution

Doesn't matter what he "meant", it matters what he 'wrote', guy.

What he wrote was kind of ambiguous.

He wrote what he thought the guys who did believe in Sky Pixies would agree to. Not what he might have wanted as a Deist.

Thwarted. Big deal.

I appreciate the few who appear to be able to stick to the topic instead of these mindless attacks on the poster.

you have only been here like what a week?.....you have no idea......

Harry, correct his spelling, OK? Thanks. :eusa_angel:

like i said in the previous Post.....you have no idea.....most of us have been posting with TM for a few years......you think she misspells like everyone else does,once in a while?......sometimes she is so bad you don't know what the hell she is saying.....a misspelled word could mean something else entirely than what it is supposed to mean......she does this Quite often....all she has to do is use the Spell Checker....she doesn't,so she gets Shit about her Spelling....simple as that....

There's no need to capitalize Post, Quite, Spell Checker, Shit, or Spelling in your post.
i like this Q over this one q.....and when everyone else misspells, the words are not so fucked up you cant tell what they are trying to say....TM's fuck's up some words pretty bad.....like i said,she does this a lot,she knows about the spell checker,does not use it,so fuck her,she can take the heat.....now does that explain to you why so many here get on her about her spelling?......or are you still going to suck her Twat?....

Then he should have wrote that in there unambigiously...

The reason he probably didn't was because you had all the puritans in the northern colonies who wouldn't have ratified it if they thought he was dissin' God.

So he wrote something kind of vague about "establishment of religion", and called it a day.

What does that even mean?

Does it mean that Congress can't make any laws that apply to a religion? Nobody tell the Branch Davidians.

Or does it mean they just can't establish a state religion.

He told you want he meant you jsut dont like it because you dont really like the constitution

Doesn't matter what he "meant", it matters what he 'wrote', guy.

What he wrote was kind of ambiguous.

He wrote what he thought the guys who did believe in Sky Pixies would agree to. Not what he might have wanted as a Deist.

exactly.....what is written down and how it is written down is what you have before you.....

James Madison cleared up what he meant nearly two hundered years ago in that letter you clown

and if it does not say in the Constitution what he implied, then there will be interpretation problems down the line wont there?......however it was worded in the Document is what is going to be adhered to,not what he said he meant after it was made law....that is why so many of these things end up in court.... Clown.....

How often has the Supreme Court decided, in principle, against the concept of separation of church and state?

You are an attention whore in addition to being a pig.

STFU-Stop_Posting.jpg

what kind of American says the man who wrote the constitution has no right to say what his words mean?

The right has proffered LIES about the constitution and history proves their lies.

YOU do not get to erase the words of the man who wrote the constitution so you can porotect your failed party.

If you had any love for this country you would be making your party fit the constitution INSTEAD of trying to make the constitution fit Your PARTY.

PARTY OVER COUNTRY AT EVERY TURN FOR THE RIGHT.

what kind of American says the man who wrote the constitution has no right to say what his words mean?

The right has proffered LIES about the constitution and history proves their lies.

YOU do not get to erase the words of the man who wrote the constitution so you can porotect your failed party.

If you had any love for this country you would be making your party fit the constitution INSTEAD of trying to make the constitution fit Your PARTY.

PARTY OVER COUNTRY AT EVERY TURN FOR THE RIGHT.
Why are you arguing with yourself? Is it because you want to have a fair fight?

why would anyone be a part of a party that has no legs to stand on so they deny history, science, definitions of words and in so doing end up spitting on the father of the constitution as well as the constitution?

man all they have to do is side with the facts and dump a failed party.

They cant do it , how sad.

i dumped both parties at least 15 years ago....why are you still with your Party?....like being laughed at behind your Back?......

You dumped your party?

You should have then also dumped their historically failed ideas and their LIES like the constitution does not guarentee separation of church and state.

Possible Presidential Candidate Newt Gingrich - The Dark Side

Quotes:
"We had oral sex. He prefers that modus operandi because then he can say, 'I never slept with her.'" - Anne Manning (who was also married at the time.)

"We would have won in 1974 if we could have kept him out of the office, screwing her [a young volunteer] on the desk." - Dot Crews, his campaign scheduler at the time

[In the book] "Men Who Hate Women and the Women Who Love Them", "found frightening pieces that related to my own life." - Newt.

"I think you can write a psychological profile of me that says I found a way to immerse my insecurities in a cause large enough to justify whatever I wanted it to" - Newt, speaking to Gail Sheehy.

"She isn't young enough or pretty enough to be the President's wife." - Newt, on his first wife.

"I don't want him to be president and I don't think he should be." - Newt's wife Marianne.

"If the country today were to move to the left, Newt would sense it before it started happening and lead the way." - Dot Crews, his campaign scheduler throughout the 1970s.

"The Dark Side" could be said for the state of our country's economics and division as well.

That's why I think you have improperly evaluated one side of Newt Gingrich (not updated) without his solutions for the complex problems we have today.

I'm all for vetting the candidates, but on a fair basis.How many people with leadership skills and have been found to be effective managers of crisis could we dismiss because of a dark period in their lives?

As for Newt, I believe we have to know about his past, both pros and cons...not just one side of the coin. Then it is up to the voters to determine the most effective candidate for the job.

We don't know much about Obama, do we? Wonder why? Couldn't even get a birth certificate for this man for the longest time, not to mention school career records. And we know he has been anything but effective.

but he has been effective.

You just think the other side should be able to fix the massive mess your party took nearly a decade to create in a couple of years.

How very unfair of you

more and more the right just refuses to discuss anything like adults

why be on a political site SM?

you could be just as stupid on a" I love Barbie" site and harm your party less.

Save your breath folks.

TDM has her brain on lock.

Anything Republican is bad.

Everything Democratic is good.

Arguing with her is like pissing up a rope. She will never admit she is wrong about anything. Church and State isn't in the Constitution but she says it is. In her mind it is. End of story.

Of course facts that don't agree with her scenario are wrong. Her facts are the only correct facts.

Things That Are Not In the U.S. Constitution - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

Last edited:

Forum List

Back