The Newt files

what kind of American says the man who wrote the constitution has no right to say what his words mean?

The right has proffered LIES about the constitution and history proves their lies.

YOU do not get to erase the words of the man who wrote the constitution so you can porotect your failed party.

If you had any love for this country you would be making your party fit the constitution INSTEAD of trying to make the constitution fit Your PARTY.

PARTY OVER COUNTRY AT EVERY TURN FOR THE RIGHT.

What kind of abject mental midget moron thinks that A man wrote the Constitution?

what kind of American says the man who wrote the constitution has no right to say what his words mean?

The right has proffered LIES about the constitution and history proves their lies.

YOU do not get to erase the words of the man who wrote the constitution so you can porotect your failed party.

If you had any love for this country you would be making your party fit the constitution INSTEAD of trying to make the constitution fit Your PARTY.

PARTY OVER COUNTRY AT EVERY TURN FOR THE RIGHT.

broken_record.jpg

Yes history does repete its self and smart people listen to history.

You seem to jsut deny anything that makes you rethink your failed ideas

you have only been here like what a week?.....you have no idea......

like i said in the previous Post.....you have no idea.....most of us have been posting with TM for a few years......you think she misspells like everyone else does,once in a while?......sometimes she is so bad you don't know what the hell she is saying.....a misspelled word could mean something else entirely than what it is supposed to mean......she does this Quite often....all she has to do is use the Spell Checker....she doesn't,so she gets Shit about her Spelling....simple as that....

There's no need to capitalize Post, Quite, Spell Checker, Shit, or Spelling in your post.
i like this Q over this one q.....and when everyone else misspells, the words are not so fucked up you cant tell what they are trying to say....TM's fuck's up some words pretty bad.....like i said,she does this a lot,she knows about the spell checker,does not use it,so fuck her,she can take the heat.....now does that explain to you why so many here get on her about her spelling?......or are you still going to suck her Twat?....

How could a barely coherent post like that explain anything?

James Madison cleared up what he meant nearly two hundered years ago in that letter you clown

and if it does not say in the Constitution what he implied, then there will be interpretation problems down the line wont there?......however it was worded in the Document is what is going to be adhered to,not what he said he meant after it was made law....that is why so many of these things end up in court.... Clown.....

How often has the Supreme Court decided, in principle, against the concept of separation of church and state?
doesn't matter......as long as cases about this end up in court,which they do,then its not as clear as TM's says it is....which is what i was stating......same thing with the 2nd Amendment.....to some it is pretty vague......

Yes history does repete its self and smart people listen to history.

You seem to jsut deny anything that makes you rethink your failed idea
s

You either failed 4th grade or you're a 10 year old hitting a political forum trying to make Leftists look even dumber than they naturally are.

why would anyone be a part of a party that has no legs to stand on so they deny history, science, definitions of words and in so doing end up spitting on the father of the constitution as well as the constitution?

man all they have to do is side with the facts and dump a failed party.

They cant do it , how sad.

i dumped both parties at least 15 years ago....why are you still with your Party?....like being laughed at behind your Back?......

You dumped your party?

You should have then also dumped their historically failed ideas and their LIES like the constitution does not guarentee separation of church and state.

look you dumb fuck...you were asked to show were in the Constitution it says that.....you could not,instead you show a paper Madison wrote about the subject......if it is so fucking clear why does something about Religion VS. the Govt end up in Court every few years?.....BECAUSE of what and how it was written in the CONSTITUTION.....maybe if Madison would have made it clearer when he put it in the Document we would not be having this talk......but he did not.....now you can continue on with your stupid fucking repetitive Bullshit......or show us what Radio asked you to show us back in the first few Posts....otherwise GO FUCK yourself.....your an annoying person....now can you see why people treat you like shit around here?...

Everyone knows that the specific words aren't in the USC. That is a purely idiotic right wing talking point.

To understand the intent of the framers, people read the writings of the Founding Fathers, like Madison.

It ends up in court, but the outcome is pretty much the same.

You make a valid point about interpretation, but you wreck it by participating in this emotionally disturbed vendetta that's going on in the thread.

There's no need to capitalize Post, Quite, Spell Checker, Shit, or Spelling in your post.
i like this Q over this one q.....and when everyone else misspells, the words are not so fucked up you cant tell what they are trying to say....TM's fuck's up some words pretty bad.....like i said,she does this a lot,she knows about the spell checker,does not use it,so fuck her,she can take the heat.....now does that explain to you why so many here get on her about her spelling?......or are you still going to suck her Twat?....

for a dumb ass like you i can see your point....next time i will try to talk down to your level......

for a dumb ass like you i can see your point....next time i will try to talk down to your level......

Your post is a barely coherent collection of phrases. You are apparently explaining your random use of capital letters by explaining that you like to look at capital Q more than lower case, which even if that made sense, it doesn't explain why you used all the other random capitals, or why you don't know how to space after commas, or how it is that you don't know that there's not an apostrophe in fucks. Then you suddenly make an obscene comment, and decide that twat gets to start with a capital.

No, none of this explains why some rather dumb people called TM an idiot and retarded, or why you decided to join in.

But please, have your fun. :cuckoo:

Your post is a barely coherent collection of phrases. You are apparently explaining your random use of capital letters by explaining that you like to look at capital Q more than lower case, which even if that made sense, it doesn't explain why you used all the other random capitals, or why you don't know how to space after commas, or how it is that you don't know that there's not an apostrophe in fucks. Then you suddenly make an obscene comment, and decide that twat gets to start with a capital.

No, none of this explains why some rather dumb people called TM an idiot and retarded, or why you decided to join in.

anything referring to you i will always start with a capital letter.....like Dumbass.... now are you still sucking her Twat?....you have been here a few weeks,don't know Shit from shineola,and yet here you are,acting like you have known Truth as long as the rest of us......if you don't like the way she gets treated,i suggest you stay away from her threads,because you will see this often......but i have a feeling, seeing the way you get treated,your going to be another one who will just be ridiculed for the stupid ass things you have to say....more fun for us......

Everyone knows that the specific words aren't in the USC. That is a purely idiotic right wing talking point.

To understand the intent of the framers, people read the writings of the Founding Fathers, like Madison.

It ends up in court, but the outcome is pretty much the same.

You make a valid point about interpretation, but you wreck it by participating in this emotionally disturbed vendetta that's going on in the thread.

when someone makes a statement,and someone asks..."where is this written in the Paper you speak of"......and that person can not produce proof,but instead will produce something different,then perhaps that person should not have claimed what she said is fact.....Truth could have said those exact words are not there,but i am sure this is what Madison meant.......but she did her usual repetitious bullshit....and if pointing out that those EXACT words are not in the USC ...."is a purely idiotic right wing talking point"....then you have a problem Champ.....its called having my head up the Left Wings Ass.....

i dumped both parties at least 15 years ago....why are you still with your Party?....like being laughed at behind your Back?......

You dumped your party?

You should have then also dumped their historically failed ideas and their LIES like the constitution does not guarentee separation of church and state.

look you dumb fuck...you were asked to show were in the Constitution it says that.....you could not,instead you show a paper Madison wrote about the subject......if it is so fucking clear why does something about Religion VS. the Govt end up in Court every few years?.....BECAUSE of what and how it was written in the CONSTITUTION.....maybe if Madison would have made it clearer when he put it in the Document we would not be having this talk......but he did not.....now you can continue on with your stupid fucking repetitive Bullshit......or show us what Radio asked you to show us back in the first few Posts....otherwise GO FUCK yourself.....your an annoying person....now can you see why people treat you like shit around here?...

Why do gun rights cases end up in front of the Court so often if the 2nd amendment is so clear?

You dumped your party?

Why do gun rights cases end up in front of the Court so often if the 2nd amendment is so clear?

Dumbass.

anti gunners

You dumped your party?

:lol:

and if it does not say in the Constitution what he implied, then there will be interpretation problems down the line wont there?......however it was worded in the Document is what is going to be adhered to,not what he said he meant after it was made law....that is why so many of these things end up in court.... Clown.....

How often has the Supreme Court decided, in principle, against the concept of separation of church and state?
doesn't matter......as long as cases about this end up in court,which they do,then its not as clear as TM's says it is....which is what i was stating......same thing with the 2nd Amendment.....to some it is pretty vague......

The reason there are court cases regarding separation of church and state brought before the court is not because separation of church and state is not in the Constitution,

it is,

but case by case circumstances under which separation of church and state applies, whether it applies, and/or how it does or doesn't apply,

can still be issues.

anything referring to you i will always start with a capital letter.....like Dumbass.... now are you still sucking her Twat?....you have been here a few weeks,don't know Shit from shineola,and yet here you are,acting like you have known Truth as long as the rest of us......if you don't like the way she gets treated,i suggest you stay away from her threads,because you will see this often......but i have a feeling, seeing the way you get treated,your going to be another one who will just be ridiculed for the stupid ass things you have to say....more fun for us......

Maybe for you, it takes a long time to figure things out, but it doesn't for me. I can recognize mindless attacks for the sake of attacking without any difficulty at all.

Forum List

Back