The Newt files

in a heartbeat if you get in the way of thier re-elction.

Harry, correct his spelling, OK? Thanks. :eusa_angel:

like i said in the previous Post.....you have no idea.....most of us have been posting with TM for a few years......you think she misspells like everyone else does,once in a while?......sometimes she is so bad you don't know what the hell she is saying.....a misspelled word could mean something else entirely than what it is supposed to mean......she does this Quit often....all she has to do is use the Spell Checker....she doesn't,so she gets Shit about her Spelling....simple as that....

I still love:

"I will never phear yuo!!"

How the FUCK can you misspell "fear" into "phear". That isn't a typo or an accidental misspelling. Thats fucking weapons grade stupidity.

The word 'rifle' doesn't appear in the constitution but I'll bet you believe the constitution protects your right to keep and bear one.

You dork... :lol:

Arm - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

So...

you admit that the Constitution does not actually have to state a specific word or set of words in the English language in order to convey a meaning that could be found in those words?

So the Constitution does not have to use the specific word 'rifle' to say that the right to keep and bear a rifle is protected by the 2nd amendment.

Why then would the Constitution have to say the specific phrase 'separation of church and state' in order to say that there is a separation of church and state?

why do these things get tested in Court if they are so clear?....

I have been on political message boards for over 15 years. First in AOL chatrooms. Then TalkCity IRC. Then I used mIRC and PIRCH chat clients to connect to various places. Then I moved on to Yahoo message boards. Then floated around here and there after Yahoo closed down their MB's associated with specific news stories. First at AWE, and then finally landing here and a couple of other places.

I've been around, and seen a lot of posts. And I can say without a doubt and with 100% certainty that TruthMatters is far and away the dumbest damn poster I have ever seen in my 15 years on the 'net.

Fact :thup:

why when you are faced with facts you just start plying games instead of having the class to admitt you were wrong?

Do you think it wins you any converts?

:lol:.....you do the same thing.....:lol:

and out comes the pee wee defense

see your doing it right now.....play a game because you cant show Radio what he is asking you to prove...maybe Madison should have wrote in the Constitution, what he was Implying.....KEEP THE CHURCH AND STATE SEPARATE...not a statement in some Papers he wrote about this matter.....if its vague in the Constitution it will go to Court....if its CLEAR it wont,or it should not.....to me the 2nd Amendment is quite clear....to some its vague.....im sure Madison meant that EVERY Citizen of age should be able to own and carry Firearms .....some People dont see it like that......maybe he should have specified EXACTLY what he meant....

like i said in the previous Post.....you have no idea.....most of us have been posting with TM for a few years......you think she misspells like everyone else does,once in a while?......sometimes she is so bad you don't know what the hell she is saying.....a misspelled word could mean something else entirely than what it is supposed to mean......she does this Quit often....all she has to do is use the Spell Checker....she doesn't,so she gets Shit about her Spelling....simple as that....

I still love:

How the FUCK can you misspell "fear" into "phear". That isn't a typo or an accidental misspelling. Thats fucking weapons grade stupidity.

I didnt , the admin at the time would allow people to change the titles of my threads to insult me.
'
He was a right wing asshole by the way

Detached Memoranda

he lays it out pretty plainly in this piece

"Strongly guarded as is the separation between Religion & Govt in the Constitution of the United States the danger of encroachment by Ecclesiastical Bodies, may be illustrated by precedents already furnished in their short history. "

Last edited:
James Madison agrees with me and not you guys.

He wrpte the lions share of it so he should be the best authority on the subject hands down.

Schools ajourned for the day.

I still love:

I didnt , the admin at the time would allow people to change the titles of my threads to insult me.
'

images

James Madison cleared up what he meant nearly two hundered years ago in that letter you clown

and if it does not say in the Constitution what he implied, then there will be interpretation problems down the line wont there?......however it was worded in the Document is what is going to be adhered to,not what he said he meant after it was made law....that is why so many of these things end up in court.... Clown.....

Madison on church and state

yet more from Madison if you care to accept facts
Madison offered his opinion. It ends right there.
If you wish, you may look upon said opinion as the gospel.
Still doesn't make it anything other than an opinion.

He wrote most of the constitution you fool.

No, he didn't.

He's the father of the Bill of Rights. Which is not "most" of the constitution.

A man named Gouverneur Morris of Pennsylvania was in charge of the committee to draft the final copy of the Constitution. Other men who had much to do with writing the Constitution included John Dickinson, Gouverneur Morris, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, Thomas Paine, Edmund Randolph, James Madison, Roger Sherman, James Wilson, and George Wythe. Morris was given the task of putting all the convention's resolutions and decisions into polished form. Morris actually "wrote" the Constitution. The original copy of the document is preserved in the National Archives Building in Washington, D.C.

Jacob Shallus who, at the time, was assistant clerk of the Pennsylvania State Assembly, and whose office was in the same building in which the Convention was held, was given the task of engrossing the Constitution prior to its being signed.

Here is more input from other WikiAnswers contributors:

The U.S. Constitution is the work of several men, directly and indirectly. The three most notable persons whose work influenced the Constitution but who were not involved in its writing are Thomas Jefferson, John Adams and Thomas Paine. The group of men involved in the writing of the Constitution are generally referred to as the "framers".

No single individual wrote it. Twelve of the thirteen states sent delegates to the Constitutional Convention to revise the Articles of Confederation and the entire convention worked on it. After the political questions were hashed out a 'committee of style' was formed to put the ideas into formal words. It is generally accepted that Gouverneur Morris created most of the actual wording included in the final draft from the Committee of Style.

Read more: Who wrote the US Constitution

I still love:

'

Even if that is true, it speaks volumes that no one doubts that you are capable of making such an unintelligent post.

I've read through this thread and laughed pretty much the entire time. For any so called strict Constitutionalists, such is the claim the board RETARD TM makes, a must read is this:
The Mythical "Wall of Separation": How a Misused Metaphor Changed Church

The repetitious, uncritical use of felicitous phrases, Justice Felix Frankfurter observed, bedevils the law: "A phrase begins life as a literary expression; its felicity leads to its lazy repetition; and repetition soon establishes it as a legal formula, undiscriminatingly used to express different and sometimes contradictory ideas."

Justice Felix Frankfurter

Last edited:
Thwarted. Big deal.

I appreciate the few who appear to be able to stick to the topic instead of these mindless attacks on the poster.

you have only been here like what a week?.....you have no idea......

in a heartbeat if you get in the way of thier re-elction.

like i said in the previous Post.....you have no idea.....most of us have been posting with TM for a few years......you think she misspells like everyone else does,once in a while?......sometimes she is so bad you don't know what the hell she is saying.....a misspelled word could mean something else entirely than what it is supposed to mean......she does this Quite often....all she has to do is use the Spell Checker....she doesn't,so she gets Shit about her Spelling....simple as that....

There's no need to capitalize Post, Quite, Spell Checker, Shit, or Spelling in your post.

Forum List

Back