The Newt files

James Madison cleared up what he meant nearly two hundered years ago in that letter you clown

James Madison cleared up what he meant nearly two hundered years ago in that letter you clown

images

Are you no longer the Moral party or not?

NO ONE is the Moral Party.....including yours.....they both will fuck you behind your back and think nothing of it....

TM is clearly referring to Newt's insistence that "family values" are the determining factor in a candidate's fitness for office.

you got that out of...."Are you no longer the Moral party or not?"......the you in the Sentence was not Newt,it was whoever she was "Quoting".....and the Moral Party was not Newt,it was meant as the Republican Party.....i dont see how you thought it was CLEARLY referring to Newt....

the father of our constitution says that separation of church and state is in the constitution that he wrote.

Yet the right claims its not for political gain.

They LIE about our constitution and the man who wrote it and then claim they are all about the constitution.

They just never stop lying.
Umm..That is Madison's OPINION.....Not the law of the land.
Tel ya what...You go find in the US Constitution where 'separation of church and state' is specific or those words even appear.
You are prohibited from use of the word 'lie' or 'liar'.
You use this term as a weapon as a last resort. Or whenever you have no come back.
Think of something else......for once.

The word 'rifle' doesn't appear in the constitution but I'll bet you believe the constitution protects your right to keep and bear one.

going by TM's logic.....that is clearly what the idea of the 2nd Amendment is conveying....

James Madison agrees with me and being a spelling nazi doesnt win you the debate

Ironically, most conservatives are obsessed with 'originalism', or original intent, which relies wholly on what the founders believed or said they believed about the constitution.

I just dont understand such duplicity.
I dont understand what they think they gain by playing this game.
Dont they understand people come to these sites and look and not talk.
Do they think being such brick brained hypocrits wins them votes?

Conservatives start with a conclusion, and then work backwards to concoct an argument that supports their conclusion.

Oh, is that what Truthmatters is doing? Cool!

NO ONE is the Moral Party.....including yours.....they both will fuck you behind your back and think nothing of it....
in a heartbeat if you get in the way of thier re-elction.

Harry, correct his spelling, OK? Thanks. :eusa_angel:

like i said in the previous Post.....you have no idea.....most of us have been posting with TM for a few years......you think she misspells like everyone else does,once in a while?......sometimes she is so bad you don't know what the hell she is saying.....a misspelled word could mean something else entirely than what it is supposed to mean......she does this Quite often....all she has to do is use the Spell Checker....she doesn't,so she gets Shit about her Spelling....simple as that....

Last edited:
the father of our constitution says that separation of church and state is in the constitution that he wrote.

Yet the right claims its not for political gain.

They LIE about our constitution and the man who wrote it and then claim they are all about the constitution.

They just never stop lying.
Umm..That is Madison's OPINION.....Not the law of the land.
Tel ya what...You go find in the US Constitution where 'separation of church and state' is specific or those words even appear.
You are prohibited from use of the word 'lie' or 'liar'.
You use this term as a weapon as a last resort. Or whenever you have no come back.
Think of something else......for once.

The word 'rifle' doesn't appear in the constitution but I'll bet you believe the constitution protects your right to keep and bear one.
Really?!!!!
"Keep and bear arms"......As in fire arms. Please don't bet. I would not want you to go broke and become another ward of the state.

Are you trying to suggest the man who wrote it did not know what he was talking about?
it says Congress cant stand in the way of someone establishing A Religion and practicing it.....where does it say that Church and State should never interact?.....thats what Radio is asking you......why do you hate the English Language?....

She won't get it, and never will.

Thwarted. Big deal.

I appreciate the few who appear to be able to stick to the topic instead of these mindless attacks on the poster.

be got beat hours ago and just cant win with facts and ideas so he merely insults like a child.

He doesnt have the class to amitt he was wrong.

very few cons do.

i got beat a few hours ago?.....by who you?.....more Truth?.......and of course because i disagree with your shit im a CON.....:lol:.....and no i cant AMITT i was wrong....i dont know what that means.....do you mean ADMIT?.....

why would anyone be a part of a party that has no legs to stand on so they deny history, science, definitions of words and in so doing end up spitting on the father of the constitution as well as the constitution?

man all they have to do is side with the facts and dump a failed party.

They cant do it , how sad.

i dumped both parties at least 15 years ago....why are you still with your Party?....like being laughed at behind your Back?......

Forum List

Back