The next GOP manufactured Obama "scandal" in the making!

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
"Saudi-gate":

Next GOP Obama scandal.png

"He's a secret Muslim! See?!?!?!?"

"Doesn't go to Paris, goes to Rhiad, what a traitor!!!"

"Told you he bows too deeply and kisses Saudi ass, toldja toldja!!!"

"He wants them to jack up Obamagas prices! Impeach, impeach!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will this be the next butthurt "scandal"?

Wait and see...

Discuss.

:D

Ahh !! More egg on the face of the little boy who cried wolf = the gop .. I can not wait for 2016 , who ever is running for the Dems to point out all the faux outrage that never mounted to a hill of beans .

that Obama. they want you all to believe he's a clean as the first fallen snow.

that must be why the people kicked his party out of power and gave the reins to Republicans

Obots are dangerous to our health and lives

Last edited:

that must be why the people kicked his party out of power and gave the reins to Republicans

Ok, interesting. Now, let's just assume for a millisecond that you are not a stupid moron.

Ok, that millisecond came and went. The assumption was wrong. :D

Using your argument, then Dwight D. Eisenhower was definitely NOT as "clean as the first fallen snow", because in 1958, his second-term mid-term, the GOP lost TWENTY NINE (29) seats in the Senate. Talk about an ass-kicking.

You see, it's electoral history, you nitwit.

Now, go munch on your trailer court spinach chocolate okra wood shavings pot more chocolate pubic hair pot more wood shaving cookies.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Besides Patreaus not a single member of Obama's cabinet has been indicted for anything.

Compare that to Bush jr and St Reagan's strings of senior level indictments for criminal behavior.

I hear the new king is suffering dementia...that might give Obabble a slight advantage in negotiations...especially if Valarie is with him.

"Saudi-gate":

View attachment 36185

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait and see...

Discuss.

Never underestimate the propensity of many conservatives to contrive and propagate lies and phony scandals.

He did say he would stand with the Muslims

Yes he did. who knew he meant it would be OVER us too

Stephanie

No dummy. He did not.

But, instead of rehashing that old RW lie, I want to know EXACTLY what "felonies" have been committed by President Obama.

I don't mean the fictions the RW nutters have made up. I mean actual crimes he has been convicted of.

Thanks.

"Saudi-gate":

View attachment 36185

Wait and see...

Discuss.

Never underestimate the propensity of many conservatives to contrive and propagate lies and phony scandals.

Ah yes. coming from the one who does the same on a grand scale

Yes he did. who knew he meant it would be OVER us too

Stephanie

No dummy. He did not.

But, instead of rehashing that old RW lie, I want to know EXACTLY what "felonies" have been committed by President Obama.

I don't mean the fictions the RW nutters have made up. I mean actual crimes he has been convicted of.

Thanks.

He said he would stand with his Jihadist brothers and he proved it by not going to Paris

He said he would stand with the oppressed, as he should.

Misleading e-mail: From Audacity of Hope: "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Actual quote from "The Audacity of Hope" [pg. 261]: Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

Obama 8217 s 8216 Dreams of My Father 8217

Forum List

Back