The next GOP manufactured Obama "scandal" in the making!

I'm sorry...my apologies. I neglected to say I don't give a fuck about local politics especially in parts of the country in which I do not vote. My comment was aimed at the general stupidity and anti American party over country and ignorance over intelligence in world affairs of the neocons.

I hope that clears everything up for you.

(Snorts)

These weren't local politics, these were Federal elections, for US House and Senate. If you don't vote, you can't complain.

Though I couldn't help but catch the fact you just referred to the Republicans as the 'anti-American party.' You have a right to your opinion, but, however, you have no place chastising Giuliani for his.

The neocons ARE fake republicans. Giuliani is a self aggrandizing snake. I consider all non presidential elections local elections. That's MY opinion. If you don't like it bite me.

Why would I want to bite you? Besides, if you feel entitled to your opinion, why isn't Giuliani entitled to his?

he's commenting on the quality of that opinion, not his right to hold one.

giuliani has the right to be as stupid as he wishes. and we get to laugh at him.

Here's some recent history for you. Oh, and I suggest you read closely:

1) Harry Truman and his party lost 12 Senate seats in the 1946 mid term elections.

2) Eisenhower and his party lost 13 Senate seats in the 1958 mid term elections.

3) Obama and his party lost 9 Senate seats in the 2014 mid term elections. No other President and his party has lost more than 8 Senate seats in any mid term election for 100 years.

Ironic given that you can't do math.

8 is way less than 12 and 13 and 1946 is less than 70 years ago, not even close to 100.

:cuckoo:
Plus he lied. The DEM gained circa 30 Senate seats in 1930 and shifted 28 seats in 1958. Not 13. The DEMS picked up 15 seats, the GOP lost 13. That is a lie, what he wrote. I will expound more on this later. TK can't do math.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
"Saudi-gate":

View attachment 36185

"He's a secret Muslim! See?!?!?!?"

"Doesn't go to Paris, goes to Rhiad, what a traitor!!!"

"Told you he bows too deeply and kisses Saudi ass, toldja toldja!!!"

"He wants them to jack up Obamagas prices! Impeach, impeach!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will this be the next butthurt "scandal"?

Wait and see...

Discuss.

:D

The hop manufactures quite a lot

Forum List

Back