The next GOP manufactured Obama "scandal" in the making!

He did say he would stand with the Muslims
He said he would stand with the oppressed, as he should.

Misleading e-mail: From Audacity of Hope: "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Actual quote from "The Audacity of Hope" [pg. 261]: Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

Obama 8217 s 8216 Dreams of My Father 8217

Right and his Muslims friends went on a killing spree in France and Obama stood with them

Your butthurt must be unbearable. Those terrorists are not the President's friends. He got OBL, remember?

OBL probably never existed in the first place. Obama gave most of the Middle East to his brothers in Jihad, he armed AQ operatives who then murdered Chris Stevens and over ran Benghazi and he cheered from the sidelines for Charlies killers while the rest of the world went to Paris

Wow.

I sound like PaintJakesHouse

What the fuck is wrong with me?

WOW...Frankie. You REALLY need some mental evaluation desperately. You and your pea brain Teabaggers already deep sixed Obama's attempt to help America. Why don't you just give it a rest before you have a coronary?

Misleading e-mail: From Audacity of Hope: "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Actual quote from "The Audacity of Hope" [pg. 261]: Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

Right and his Muslims friends went on a killing spree in France and Obama stood with them

Your butthurt must be unbearable. Those terrorists are not the President's friends. He got OBL, remember?

OBL probably never existed in the first place. Obama gave most of the Middle East to his brothers in Jihad, he armed AQ operatives who then murdered Chris Stevens and over ran Benghazi and he cheered from the sidelines for Charlies killers while the rest of the world went to Paris

Wow.

WOW...Frankie. You REALLY need some mental evaluation desperately. You and your pea brain Teabaggers already deep sixed Obama's attempt to help America. Why don't you just give it a rest before you have a coronary?

That quote is so good, I have decided to keep it permanently as my siggie!

Another flat-out lie. Oh well, we always knew you people didn't have any real morals.

Who did Obama stand with? It's wasn't the Cartoonist and the French! It was the Jihadists

Why does Obama have to "stand with" any of these people? They are all wackamos. Give it up Frankie you have totally gone crazy. BTW Obama isn't running for anything anymore..WTF is your point?

Using your argument, then Dwight D. Eisenhower was definitely NOT as "clean as the first fallen snow", because in 1958, his second-term mid-term, the GOP lost TWENTY NINE (29) seats in the Senate. Talk about an ass-kicking.

Funny how you had to delve nearly 60 years into the past for that. In 1958, Democrats took 13 seats, not 29.

Electoral history, Stat.

Last edited:

Wow.

You and your pea brain Teabaggers already deep sixed Obama's attempt to help America.

Lol. How has he helped America, exactly?

Using your argument, then Dwight D. Eisenhower was definitely NOT as "clean as the first fallen snow", because in 1958, his second-term mid-term, the GOP lost TWENTY NINE (29) seats in the Senate. Talk about an ass-kicking.

Funny how you had to delve nearly 60 years into the past for that.

Ya... The GOP hates references to recent history. So much of it shows the utter willful ignorance of the party in the last 30 years. I just have to stop once in a while and wonder what kind of a wonderful world we would have if these a-holes had just stayed in their churches and left the world's problems to people with IQ's over 100.

Ya... The GOP hates references to recent history. So much of it shows the utter willful ignorance of the party in the last 30 years. I just have to stop once in a while and wonder what kind of a wonderful world we would have if these a-holes had just stayed in their churches and left the world's problems to people with IQ's over 100.

Here's some recent history for you. Oh, and I suggest you read closely:

1) Harry Truman and his party lost 12 Senate seats in the 1946 mid term elections.

2) Eisenhower and his party lost 13 Senate seats in the 1958 mid term elections.

3) Obama and his party lost 9 Senate seats in the 2014 mid term elections. No other President and his party has lost more than 8 Senate seats in any mid term election for 100 years.

4) If you count the 2010 midterm and 2012 mid terms, Democrats lost a combined 76 seats total in the House; second only to Harry Truman in the 1946 and 1950 mid terms, who lost 83.

don't you know. they expect all of us to believe that Obama and his administration is a CLEAN as a first fallen snow.

forget it, they kicked your party out of congress for all of the scandals, the ugly nasty names calling on the people he represents such a RACIST racist racist. and to shut up his rabid cult followers

Last edited:

1) Harry Truman and his party lost 12 Senate seats in the 1946 mid term elections.

2) Eisenhower and his party lost 13 Senate seats in the 1958 mid term elections.

3) Obama and his party lost 9 Senate seats in the 2014 mid term elections. No other President and his party has lost more than 8 Senate seats in any mid term election for 100 years.

4) If you count the 2010 midterm and 2012 mid terms, Democrats lost a combined 76 seats total in the House; second only to Harry Truman in the 1946 and 1950 mid terms, who lost 83.

I'm sorry...my apologies. I neglected to say I don't give a fuck about local politics especially in parts of the country in which I do not vote. My comment was aimed at the general stupidity and anti American party over country and ignorance over intelligence in world affairs of the neocons.

I hope that clears everything up for you.

BTW Obama isn't running for anything anymore..

I bet there are people in his party who would love for nothing better than for him to shut his mouth, though, for their electoral safety.

You mean like old republicans like me that wish morons like you would shut your pie hole?

Gee, I didn't know you had such an aversion to people having an opinion.

I think everyone should say what's on their mind. Just don't be surprised when what you offer is rejected. I'm too old and tired to have the patience for you to say something worth while.

I'm sorry...my apologies. I neglected to say I don't give a fuck about local politics especially in parts of the country in which I do not vote. My comment was aimed at the general stupidity and anti American party over country and ignorance over intelligence in world affairs of the neocons.

(Snorts)

These weren't local politics, these were Federal elections, for US House and Senate. If you don't vote, you can't complain.

Though I couldn't help but catch the fact you just referred to the Republicans as the 'anti-American party.' You have a right to your opinion, but, however, you have no place chastising Giuliani for his.

(Snorts)

These weren't local politics, these were Federal elections, for US House and Senate. If you don't vote, you can't complain.

Though I couldn't help but catch the fact you just referred to the Republicans as the 'anti-American party.' You have a right to your opinion, but, however, you have no place chastising Giuliani for his.

The neocons ARE fake republicans. Giuliani is a self aggrandizing snake. I consider all non presidential elections local elections. That's MY opinion. If you don't like it bite me.

I consider all non presidential elections local elections. That's MY opinion. If you don't like it bite me.
TRANSLATION: We Democrats not only lie to normal Americans, we lie to ourselves too! It helps us evade responsibility for what our candidates do, and pretend that disaster after disaster befalling the country as a result of our actions, somehow isn't our fault.

(Snorts)

The neocons ARE fake republicans. Giuliani is a self aggrandizing snake. I consider all non presidential elections local elections. That's MY opinion. If you don't like it bite me.

Why would I want to bite you? Besides, if you feel entitled to your opinion, why isn't Giuliani entitled to his?

Ironic given that you can't do math.

8 is way less than 12 and 13 and 1946 is less than 70 years ago, not even close to 100.

:cuckoo:

Wow.

so frank, when Reagan used OBL to fight our proxy war with the Russians, it was a figment of our imaginations? :dunno:

How Reagan made a terrorist kingpin of Osama.

Forum List

Back