The NFL Clown Show with the so-called "black national anthem"

My only question about the anthem concerns who else has ever been approached to sing it. I want to know why we have never seen Alison Krauss be the one to sing it either before the Super Bowl, another sporting event, or any other occasion where a performance of the song is included.

God bless you and the angel always!!!

Holly (a fan of her since 1994)

The level of divisiveness continues, from the NFL to big corporations to the Democratic Party.

MLK holiday, black history month, and the even dumber juneteenth that is now a national holiday (a day that has no meaning outside of black slaves in Texas being informed by a Union General that Lincoln freed them), to reparation demands, now this.

We have ONE National Anthem, screw the NFL, and the rest of the dividers.

Let's see if you hadn't enslaved an entire race of folks, wrote a Constituition that was written by white men for white men, lied to folks about when slavery ended, after slavery created Jim Crow, murdered the Visionary and continued discrimination and racism there would be no need for any of those holidays. I bet you don't take your pasty ass to work on any of those days.

The level of divisiveness continues, from the NFL to big corporations to the Democratic Party.

MLK holiday, black history month, and the even dumber juneteenth that is now a national holiday (a day that has no meaning outside of black slaves in Texas being informed by a Union General that Lincoln freed them), to reparation demands, now this.

We have ONE National Anthem, screw the NFL, and the rest of the dividers.

One must feel sorry for the racist right – so easily outraged and angered by their fear of diversity, inclusion, and expressions of individual liberty.

It’s gotten to the point where a racist conservative can’t even enjoy the Super Bowl.

Let's see if you hadn't enslaved an entire race of folks, wrote a Constituition that was written by white men for white men, lied to folks about when slavery ended, after slavery created Jim Crow, murdered the Visionary and continued discrimination and racism there would be no need for any of those holidays. I bet you don't take your pasty ass to work on any of those days.
White people will always be your masters. Remember that!

White people will always be your masters. Remember that!
OIP.ozmJTTW1A_Y8_GCzikTEBAHaE0

Let's see, if you hadn't enslaved your own people, attacked and kidnapped your own people and sold them for slaves to all comers... and then committed genocide numerous times in modern times...

Wait until the Globalist Constitution comes out. China and the Soviet Union have/had their versions. Watch how nice that one will be. They will fit the population into the total money available.

All in all it was a great night.

America the Beautiful was wonderfully done.

Chris Stapleton was awesome with the National Anthem.

The halftime show was enjoyable.

And the game was amazing, one of the better super bowl games!

You guys are amazing. This is the biggest capitalist worship event on the planet, bar none, and your upset at the itenerary.

LMFAO

Feel free to boycott the billionaire owners companies products to voice your displeasure.

What makes me barf is the overthetop never ending sales pitch on everything, including the cheapening of the military.

But keep me posted, because I don't watch one second of it, until they are playing football, and the channel is changed, the second they are not playing football.

The capitalists do not get one second of my time of the hocking of their wares.
Those are your DImmer ilk brothers you arent watching shill.

Until yet another game deciding, game winning call for the Chiefs. Funny, the last 2 games of the season decided by referees for the Chiefs.

Even the Eagle that got the penalty said he was indeed holding the receivers jersey.

And the late hit call in the previous game was a no brainer. Mahomes was a good foot or more out of bounds when he got hit. That will be called every single time.

You people and your sour grapes are a bit too much this morning

Rep. Lauren Boebert railed against "wokeness" after a song known as the Black national anthem was performed live and on-field at the Super Bowl on Sunday for the very first time.

The far-right Colorado lawmaker said in a tweet that the NFL was trying to "divide" the country, in an apparent reference to actress Sheryl Lee Ralph's performance of "Lift Every Voice and Sing."

"America only has ONE NATIONAL ANTHEM," she wrote. "Why is the NFL trying to divide us by playing multiple!? Do football, not wokeness."
"Lift Every Voice and Sing" was written as a poem by NAACP leader James Weldon Johnson in 1900, and later used as a rallying cry for Black Americans during the Civil Rights era.

Its lyrics call for strength, unity, and faith in God following the abolition of slavery.

Though the song has been incorporated into Super Bowl celebrations since 2021, Ralph's performance on Sunday was the first live on-field performance of the song at the event.

It came ahead of Chris Stapleton's rendition of "The Star-Spangled Banner."

Explaining the song's history and meaning, singer Sheryl Ralph also made a reference to commenters who echoed Boebert's sentiments, saying: "I thank everybody for understanding it. Some never will, but some always will get it. God bless us all in unity."

Comment:
There is no "unity" in a race based national anthem.
There is racism and division in a race based national anthem.
These Woksters who want a separate national anthem are actually wallowing in racism, but the Progressives will never be able understand this.
The Woke movement is dying off because people have realized that it's really just more irrational, and unreasonable Left Wing hate mongering.

Forum List

Back