The NFL Clown Show with the so-called "black national anthem"

Conservatives triggered by gospel music...what else is new.....

Triggered by the works of one of our country's greatest poets -- James Weldon Johnson...

Triggered by verses like:

"Sing a song full of the faith that the dark past has taught us,
Sing a song full of the hope that the present has brought us;
Facing the rising sun of our new day begun,

Let us march on till victory is won"

Why does that trigger you conservatives so much?? What can possibly be bad about that verse?

Or did this verse trigger you.....

"Lest our feet stray from the places, our God, where we met Thee,
Lest our hearts, drunk with the wine of the world, we forget Thee;
Shadowed beneath Thy hand,
May we forever stand,
True to our God,

True to our native land"

Let me guess, if this was something written by a white guy, then suddenly it's a beautiful hymn for all to enjoy....but since it something written by a black guy, written for the purpose to encourage "AMERICANS" who were fighting the GOOD FIGHT......and who were on the RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY....suddenly its evil and anti-American? Fuck outta here...

My favorite part was the BLACK national anthem. It's much better than the White national anthem which represents white supremacy.

I also like watching commercials from companies and supporting companies that support LGBTQ and Negro inssurection, like the NFL.

Just kidding. I didn't watch any of the stupid game.

PoqEF9n7wUq5mbSD_jpeg-2709002.JPG

It is an inspiring song…..why would anyone object?

Oh yea…..we are talking about Conservatives that get enraged at anything that honors blacks
Nobody has a problem with the song itself....the issue is that Dems want to return us back to the days of segregation, and have a seperate national anthem for the races....that's the issue.

There is one national anthem...we will not go back to the seperate but equal doctrine of the Demaklan

We need a National Anthem for every "group" out there!
Lets spend the first 45 minutes of every event, to appease every group in the country, instead of just "Americans"
Yeeeehaw!

Nobody has a problem with the song itself....the issue is that Dems want to return us back to the days of segregation, and have a seperate national anthem for the races....that's the issue.

There is one national anthem...we will not go back to the seperate but equal doctrine of the Demaklan

Admit it

As a Conservative, you are enraged by anything that honors or respects blacks

Which of these do you support?

MLK day
Black History Month
Black Lives Matter

Admit it

As a Conservative, you are enraged by anything that honors or respects blacks

Which of these do you support?

MLK day
Black History Month
Black Lives Matter
I am black....admit it, you want two different national anthems cause you don't think black people have the right to have the same national anthem as you.

I support MLK Day, I don't have a problem with Black History Month....and I don't' support the Demafascist brownshirts in the the BLM organization

How does having a separate Anthem for black people do good for this country? All this does is further divide along racial lines
Uh....see, this is why whitewashing history (DeSantis, Sanders) is not a good idea. That "separation" has been going on for over 200 years. That "division" goes on still today. :)

to the extent anything is referred to as the black national anthem is due to the fact it has been the folks you hold up as "Heroes" who has made sure systematically that black folks were EXCLUDED from accepting the so-called one national anthem as their anthem....

That systematic exclusion is what prompted folks like Frederick Douglass to write....

images.jpeg

That systemic EXCLUSION lasted for decades upon decades.....that EXCLUSION is what prompted the creation of the gospel genre "Negro spirituals" - and when brave Americans of all colors fought for "INCLUSION" it was the conservatives who fought against it tooth and nail.....to this day, you dic suckers view the terms of "inclusion" and "diversity" as evil because you feel everything should be centered on whiteness...

Now because that truth makes fragile conservatives like you feel triggered -- we are supposed to erase it...again, fuck outta here...

Republicans should embrace the song and its message celebrating how faith in God gives us the strength to triumph over oppression and the freedom and liberty found only in the USA. They should encourage the song to be played more and that we not make the song one that separates us but brings us together.

Forum List

Back