The NFL Clown Show with the so-called "black national anthem"

Our grievance and outrage is being shut out in search of civility, honesty, morality of some voices on the left. . You people make no sense and you have destroyed a nation.
I'm sorry, your point lost me. Are you saying that characteristics like civility and honesty are overtaking and shutting out your grievance and outrage?..to which I'd say...good. It's about time the majority came to their senses and kicked the other half to the curb.

We already have a unifying song

See this is where republicans don't learn. Sure we have a unifying song, but why not have 2. Stop letting liberals define things. If republicans focus on the true meaning of the song highlighting it's christian message democrats will be caught off guard. Republicans should embrace the song and call for all schools to play the entire song before the Pledge of Allegiance. If this song helps encourage patriotism why would republicans object. They should object to using the song to separate us as Americans, but fully embrace the message of the song.

Republicans should embrace the song and its message celebrating how faith in God gives us the strength to triumph over oppression and the freedom and liberty found only in the USA. They should encourage the song to be played more and that we not make the song one that separates us but brings us together.

Yes, what is the issue with this:​

LIFT EVERY VOICE AND SING LYRICS

Lift every voice and sing,

'Til earth and heaven ring,

Ring with the harmonies of Liberty;

Let our rejoicing rise

High as the skies,

Let it resound loud as the rolling sea.

Sing a song full of the faith that the dark past has taught us,

Sing a song full of the hope that the present has brought us;

Facing the rising sun of our new day begun,

Let us march on 'til victory is won.

Stony the road we trod,

Bitter the chastening rod,

Felt in the days when hope unborn had died;

Yet with a steady beat,

Have not our weary feet

Come to the place for which our fathers sighed?

We have come over a way that with tears has been watered,

We have come, treading our path through the blood of the slaughtered,

Out from the gloomy past,

'Til now we stand at last

Where the white gleam of our bright star is cast.

God of our weary years,

God of our silent tears,

Thou who has brought us thus far on the way;

Thou who has by Thy might

Led us into the light,

Keep us forever in the path, we pray.

Lest our feet stray from the places, our God, where we met Thee,

our hearts drunk with the wine of the world, we forget Thee;

Shadowed beneath Thy hand,

May we forever stand,

True to our God,

True to our native land.

Sing a song full of the faith that the dark past has taught us,
Sing a song full of the hope that the present has brought us;
Facing the rising sun of our new day begun,

Let us march on till victory is won"

A song of faith and hope for a bright future

I can see why Conservatives think it has nothing to do with them

See this is where republicans don't learn. Sure we have a unifying song, but why not have 2. Stop letting liberals define things. If republicans focus on the true meaning of the song highlighting it's christian message democrats will be caught off guard. Republicans should embrace the song and call for all schools to play the entire song before the Pledge of Allegiance. If this song helps encourage patriotism why would republicans object. They should object to using the song to separate us as Americans, but fully embrace the message of the song.
Because it’s tribalism, no American will accept, sure a few like you, I didn’t watch the game yesterday because of it.
We must unite this country, it change it. Our culture heritage is sacred it should be protected. Now if you want to move to a all black neighborhood, see what it’s like and want to sing for them let me know

Notice the word “every”

The entire earth, not just blacks

Liberty? Why would conservatives object?

Sad what this country has come to. If you members of Alt-Right Nation didn't have your grievance and outrage, you'd have nothing.

Leftists have far more in common with actual KKK types and their obsession with race than mainstream or even more right leaning persons do.

All about race, all the time.

Notice the word “every”

The entire earth, not just blacks

Liberty? Why would conservatives object?

So if the Chinese come up with a unifying song, will you also add that?? Lol

It’s literally called the black national anthem lol that’s about as divisive as it gets

So object to it being called a black national anthem, but celebrate the song. If republicans focused on the message of the song and how that message is being destroyed by liberal policies. Republicans need to stop getting played by democrats.

America has a set culture in heritage that is sacred to this country .
And the color of that heritage......is white. Face it, that's what puts a burr in your saddle about this song. Not the fact that it is divisive. It's the fact that it gives power and hope.

Admit it

As a Conservative, you are enraged by anything that honors or respects blacks

Which of these do you support?

MLK day
Black History Month
Black Lives Matter

I think it patronizes more than honors, and keeps up the skeer on the overall balkanization of this country the left is attempting.

I'm sorry, your point lost me. Are you saying that characteristics like civility and honesty are overtaking and shutting out your grievance and outrage?..to which I'd say...good. It's about time the majority came to their senses and kicked the other half to the curb.
I am saying that based on the comments I have read of yours, I am totally moved to pity. . You think you know what life is all about, you do not. . Nor do you seem to care one way or another.

Leftists have far more in common with actual KKK types and their obsession with race than mainstream or even more right leaning persons do.

All about race, all the time.
If you believe that, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. I swear..I own it. :)

Forum List

Back