🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The 'No using terror victims for political gain' pledge

Don't expect actual politicians to abide by this, but we can certainly refrain from discussing the political implications of people they haven't even finished mopping up can't we?

I will not use Paris or ANY terror attack for politics. Want my support for your candidacy and you do, you just lost it. And I will raise an army against you for it.
No one cares about your loony voting process.

I hope that you don't vote.
No one cares about your loony hopes.

How about victims of terror attacks, racism, sexism, "homophobia" "micro-aggression" and "offensive" language?

Let's see the PC Police sign on to a comprehensive pledge.

Show me the racist, sexist, homophobic, naughty-word using suicide bombers and mass shooters and I'm with ya. Otherwise sounds like you're just trying to get around using such things for political advantage. In which case kindly go fuck yourself.
Yeah, I wasn't holding my breath.

That's because you've just had your ass placed in your hands.
Aw, another one.

Hey, go ask someone to agree to a "pledge".

Good luck with that.

:laugh:

You're kidding, right? Ever heard of Grover Norquist? If you follow that trail you will understand why the GOP is such a fractured, totally fucked up mess today with a real estate mogul screeching about a pathological ex-surgeon in Iowa. And both of them leading in the Republican polls.

Let us know after you have completed this homework task and you just may get a few gold star pasties on your fat forehead.

To put this into greater context, you know how I don't much like Carson? I can't imagine he'd use this for gain. If he doesn't I'll support him JUST to fuck up everybody else. Have no qualms about nuking the entire field.

The buzz in the news now is that Belgium is the warehouse location for the arms and weapons used in the attack.
How about victims of terror attacks, racism, sexism, "homophobia" "micro-aggression" and "offensive" language?

Let's see the PC Police sign on to a comprehensive pledge.

Show me the racist, sexist, homophobic, naughty-word using suicide bombers and mass shooters and I'm with ya. Otherwise sounds like you're just trying to get around using such things for political advantage. In which case kindly go fuck yourself.

Aw, another one.

Good luck with that.

You're kidding, right? Ever heard of Grover Norquist? If you follow that trail you will understand why the GOP is such a fractured, totally fucked up mess today. Let us know after you have completed this homework task and you just may get a few gold star pasties on your fat forehead.
Ol' Mac can turn the PC Police into angry drama queens in no time flat!

:rock:

1.) whatever their cause is is going to have a nightmare dogging their every step.

2.) Invicerated Carson and wasn't even mad at him. Imagine if I were mad at ya.

3.) That's because you've just had your ass placed in your hands

funniest start to a board ever! thank you.

I pledge the following.
1- To speak about anything I want anytime I want.
2- Not to give a rats ass If anyone does not like what I have to say.

1.) whatever their cause is is going to have a nightmare dogging their every step.

2.) Invicerated Carson and wasn't even mad at him. Imagine if I were mad at ya.

3.) That's because you've just had your ass placed in your hands

funniest start to a board ever! thank you.
They're really off balance today, trying to spin & deflect for the PC-protected religion after yesterday.

Maybe they'll feel better in a few days.

Don't expect actual politicians to abide by this, but we can certainly refrain from discussing the political implications of people they haven't even finished mopping up can't we?

I will not use Paris or ANY terror attack for politics. Want my support for your candidacy and you do, you just lost it. And I will raise an army against you for it.
Too late for most, if not all, on the right – in this forum alone we have conservatives already declaring Trump will be president.

Have been for Trump. The branch has creaked several times, but if he's using this tragedy for politics he's lost my support. He can't control what his supporters do of course, but if he plays into it...

Nah, he's too obsessed with Bennie the Seventh Day Adventist whack job and the stabbing incident that happened 40 years ago.

What does that even actually mean? Do you really expect politicians not to discuss something that is a legitimate political concern? If so, is that really of benefit to the people who need to know what the policies and positions of the candidates are in regards to this issue?

The buzz in the news now is that Belgium is the warehouse location for the arms and weapons used in the attack.

Aw, another one.

Good luck with that.

You're kidding, right? Ever heard of Grover Norquist? If you follow that trail you will understand why the GOP is such a fractured, totally fucked up mess today. Let us know after you have completed this homework task and you just may get a few gold star pasties on your fat forehead.
Ol' Mac can turn the PC Police into angry drama queens in no time flat!

:rock:

Ol' NTPP can make a wingnut resort to emojis in no time flat.

Well, it looks like this transparent little attempt by the PC Police to avoid having their own words shoved back in their face is pretty much down the shitter.

Darn.

Welcome to my block list. You are going to be there a LONG time.
Politics played a role IN their deaths and politics WILL play a role in saving lives.

So...you will follow sharia proscriptions against talking about islam in a bad way.....good for you..I hope your wife likes wearing a burqa.....

Nah. I'll use any event for any purpose I choose. If a politician deserves attacking because their policies caused or exacerbated the event, all the more.

Then I guess you're just another mercenary asshole, aren't you?

No, just someone who's realistic and not subject to style and "feelz".

So...you will follow sharia proscriptions against talking about islam in a bad way.....good for you..I hope your wife likes wearing a burqa.....

If she's a liberal feminist, HE might enjoy having her wear it. Just sayin' . . . :eusa_whistle:

(Show of hands, everyone who'd prefer Hillary in a burqa.)

Why should anyone who wants to do something about terrorism take your infantile pledge?

Your post amounts to saying that we should avoid using a really great argument for fighting terrorism. You have to be daft to take such a pledge.

Forum List

Back