🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The 'No using terror victims for political gain' pledge

Don't expect actual politicians to abide by this, but we can certainly refrain from discussing the political implications of people they haven't even finished mopping up can't we?

I will not use Paris or ANY terror attack for politics. Want my support for your candidacy and you do, you just lost it. And I will raise an army against you for it.
Too late for most, if not all, on the right – in this forum alone we have conservatives already declaring Trump will be president.

Have been for Trump. The branch has creaked several times, but if he's using this tragedy for politics he's lost my support. He can't control what his supporters do of course, but if he plays into it...

Your claim that he ever had your support simply isn't credible. Trump will gain tons of other support from everyone who isn't a certified numskull.

Fully expect to hear from many just like you Mac'. And every one of them is going to regret it. Whoever they support, whatever their cause is is going to have a nightmare dogging their every step.
Dude, you give yourself WAY too much credit.

Fully expect to hear from many just like you Mac'. And every one of them is going to regret it. Whoever they support, whatever their cause is is going to have a nightmare dogging their every step.
I'm not even sure what the hell that meant.
I think he believes he has some kind of power or influence. He suffers from delusions of grandeur.

I think he believes he has some kind of power or influence. He suffers from delusions of grandeur.
It WAS a damned-strange post, wasn't it? Some kind of momentary 'lapse' in mental faculties, perhaps.

It WAS a damned-strange post, wasn't it? Some kind of momentary 'lapse' in mental faculties, perhaps.
"Momentary"?

Forum List

Back