The NY Post, which has taken the lead in covering the Hunter Biden scandal, was barred from today's press event by the White House

Isn't this a Nazi move?

Joe's in a nasty mood, poll recently came out about his re-election chances, something like 63% of the country know he's not playing with a full deck.

And is owned by Murdoch now and is pure fox crap.... ditto Wall Street Journal....
FALLACY of attack the messenger duly noted and you are publicly humiliated once again

Your fallacy aside, the Post’s reporting and its pieces are either fair and accurate reports or they aren’t.

Last edited:
Thanks for signing your idiotic post, you moron.

I already identified the fallacy. “Attacking the messenger.”

Damn, you’re very very slow.
murdoch incorporated lies endlessly and never stops. you miss 90% of the news, 100% of the good stuff Democrats do, and the 10% you do get is totally bass ackwards.... Plus who gives the damn what some silly stenographer says? there is no evidence of any corruption And this has been investigated non stop for seven years....

FALLACY of attack the messenger duly noted and you are publicly humiliated once again

Your fallacy aside, the Post’s reporting and its pieces are either fair and accurate reports or they aren’t.
and they aren't, and never are when you're talking politics DUHHH.... surprised you people have anytime to talk, instead of going out and shooting people and running over Browns and attacking gays jews blacks asians muslims....erc etc...

murdoch incorporated lies endlessly and never stops. you miss 90% of the news, 100% of the good stuff Democrats do, and the 10% you do get is totally bass ackwards.... Plus who gives the damn what some silly stenographer says? there is no evidence of any corruption And this has been investigated non stop for seven years....
Attacking the messenger doesn’t improve with repetition. :itsok:

Also, like many if not most of your libtarded brethren and sisters, you seem to assume that all people who politically disagree with you watch Fox News.

In reality, I rarely tune in that network (except for the Gutfeld! Nightly show which is less news than comedy).

It seems like you trust the liberally slanted Democrap Parody apparatchik main stream media. :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Attacking the messenger doesn’t improve with reloetition. :itsok:

Also, like many if not most of your libtarded brethren and sisters, you seem to assume that all people who politically disagree with you watch Fox News.

In reality, I rarely tune in that network (except for the Gutfeld! Nightly show which is less news than comedy).

It seems like you trust the liberally slanted Democrap Parody apparatchik main stream media. :abgg2q.jpg:
to quite an extent, but they are hardly Democratic Run. if they were they might mention the giveaway to the rich the GOP has been running for 40 years and the fact that every time they get in office they have a corrupt deregulation bubble bust depression or recession. every damn time including 2023.

At the moment I am pissed that they always say people are for banning assault weapons, they never say banning the SALE ARGHHHH, and always say the great majority of the country is for abortion in most or all cases which is also total ****..... the great majority is for like a 15 week limit except for health of the mother.....Network news and CNN&MSNBC get the facts basically right but they are far from democratically run. They are corporate and actually love GOP tax rates LOL....

Last edited:
Attacking the messenger doesn’t improve with reloetition. :itsok:

fox is absolutely terrible especially during primetime it's total fantasy. but it is still better than any other part of your ridiculous propaganda machine. I don't doubt for a second you're off on some algorithm on youtube listening to Hermits with laptops OMG LOL Save us please

Last edited:

Forum List

Back