🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The NYT Likely Broke Law by Publishing Trump’s Taxes. Free Speech is No Excuse

Trunp must be absolutely furious. He is going to launch the best lawsuit we have ever seen.

and pay for the legal fees with $$$ from donations to his FAKE Foundation .... but thats ok, he's a CIVILIAN !

Kind of funny, to see this. The law was broken when emails were hacked and leaked and published.
yes, but still a major difference. Hillary is government. Trump is civilian.

Stealing is stealing. Funny sort of moral compass that tries to parse this.
IDK maybe. For me personally, I am much more worried about our government than what civilians do in their own time.
Government is ALOT more dangerous. Trump is just greedy. Like 90% of rich/powerful people. Hell, even common joes like you and I..

IMO - the Times should not have printed it. But, I feel the same way about hacked emails. Ah well, what's done is done. Trump could go after them.

It is not illegal for the NYT to publish a tax return left in their mailbox.

Sorry about that!

Try again.
It is legal for Trump to sue them into oblivion and own the News paper when it is all said and done.... I am so excited about that I can't wait :2up:

There are a lot of deductions, exemptions, and credits the wealthy are able to use to cancel out their tax bill, and force all of you middle class taxpayers to make up the difference.

So go ahead and whine about how awful it is that Trump's tax return was published, suckers.

The board notes your pathetic attempt to change the subject.

There are a lot of deductions, exemptions, and credits the wealthy are able to use to cancel out their tax bill, and force all of you middle class taxpayers to make up the difference.

So go ahead and whine about how awful it is that Trump's tax return was published, suckers.

The board notes your pathetic attempt to change the subject.
The boards notes your pathetic seeing of the tree and missing of the forest.

Sorry about that!

Try again.
It is legal for Trump to sue them into oblivion and own the News paper when it is all said and done.... I am so excited about that I can't wait :2up:

the burden of proof is on Trump ... He MUST prove the hack job was done by the newspaper before he can sue them for publishing the information illegally obtained.

Sorry about that!

Try again.

the burden of proof is on Trump ... He MUST prove the hack job was done by the newspaper before he can sue them for publishing the information illegally obtained.
It's funny how the rubes even approve of Trump being a nuisance lawsuit litigant.

The huckster can do no wrong for these tards.

Kind of funny, to see this. The law was broken when emails were hacked and leaked and published.

One week before the Tax Returns were published, Clinton brought this up in the debate. Suspicious timing or what?

Sorry about that!

Try again.

Ummmm, perhaps, but proving that they knew what they were doing was against the law could be enough.

Sorry about that!

Try again.

It's funny how the rubes even approve of Trump being a nuisance lawsuit litigant.

The huckster can do no wrong for these tards.

fucking incredible ... any damn excuse is better than the damn truth.

One week before the Tax Returns were published, Clinton brought this up in the debate. Suspicious timing or what?

:dunno:

His taxes have long been a topic since he won't release them.

Sorry about that!

Try again.
How would they know there's any truth to it if it was that anonymous?

LOL, bigtime fail.
That is an excellent point. It could be some bullshit someone created and dropped into their mailbox or just some bullshit they made entirely up.

It is only a mystery to those who support Hilliar :cool-45:

He admitted in the debate to paying no fed income tax .. or more accurately he bragged. I'm not big on leaked information .. and who knows what's in Hillary's "deleted" emails, but it'd be beyond hypocrisy for him to encourage Putin to hack the emails and then whine when one year of his taxes is leaked.

Only a mystery to Trumpbots like you.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html?_r=0

The times verified it before publishing

He admitted in the debate to paying no fed income tax .. or more accurately he bragged. I'm not big on leaked information .. and who knows what's in Hillary's "deleted" emails, but it'd be beyond hypocrisy for him to encourage Putin to hack the emails and then whine when one year of his taxes is leaked.

No he didn't.

And the evidence he paid none was?..........

Only a mystery to Trumpbots like you.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html?_r=0

The times verified it before publishing

Sorry I don't waste my time reading garbage rags.... AND again you really are clueless or just playing like a total idiot when it comes to taxes, deductions, etc....

And the evidence he paid none was?..........

Sure, timing is suspicious. Like the leaked emails.

Forum List

Back