The Obama Legacy: More Americans Have a Gun in Home Than Ever Before

The one and only positive thing Obama will be remembered for.

Poll: More Americans Have a Gun in Home Than Ever Before

Correlation does not prove causation. I wonder why you have chosen to post this thread, am I being off topic or do you find this statement and my question offensive?

What is your purpose, to attack Obama, or to change the conversation from Trump and Russian?

Respectfully submitted, I hope this meets the high standards of the USMB.
I finally say something positive about Obama and you lefties still get all offended.

What is it with the snowflakes that prevents them from even accepting credit for good things?

You posted a poll, is it a fake one, or a real one?

I picked one, please explain the discrepancy:

Guns

Correlation does not prove causation. I wonder why you have chosen to post this thread, am I being off topic or do you find this statement and my question offensive?

What is your purpose, to attack Obama, or to change the conversation from Trump and Russian?

Respectfully submitted, I hope this meets the high standards of the USMB.
I finally say something positive about Obama and you lefties still get all offended.

What is it with the snowflakes that prevents them from even accepting credit for good things?

You posted a poll, is it a fake one, or a real one?

I picked one, please explain the discrepancy:

Guns

People you claim never give Obama credit for doing things give him credit and you still complain.

Amazing what putting a black man in the White does to the feeble mind gun toters of America.
No y'all put a man that if he could've gotten rid of the second amendment, he would've. That's why not because of the color of his skin, you dumb fuck. Always bringing race into it, where it didn't exist. You know without white people, he wouldn't of been president.

Let me get this straight, piss poor white trashies, who couldn't get over a black man in the white house, who panicked believing the darkies are taking over...rush out to buy up every gun in the country and that is somehow Obama's fault???? You stupid mf's are a fuckin hoot, if not ignorant to the fuckin core

No that's just your racism showing it's ugly head.

The buying was just in case the Liar-In-Chief 0bama tried to ban or restrict guns.

And how did he do this? What actions did he take?

The NRA makes tthis claim everytime a Democrat is elected President & you right wingers run to the gun store. Obama being black made it worse.
I swear do you always make decisions based on skin color?

Wait! You mean the Former President didn't take all our guns away??????
Just something else he failed to do.
How does one fail at something they never even attempted to do, RL?

How does one kiss so much of that coon's ass?
Not quite sure what you are referring to, RL.

Wait! You mean the Former President didn't take all our guns away??????
Just something else he failed to do.
How does one fail at something they never even attempted to do, RL?

How does one kiss so much of that coon's ass?
Not quite sure what you are referring to, RL.

That's because you do it so much it's like getting up in the morning. Pucker up.

Amazing what putting a black man in the White does to the feeble mind gun toters of America.
No y'all put a man that if he could've gotten rid of the second amendment, he would've. That's why not because of the color of his skin, you dumb fuck. Always bringing race into it, where it didn't exist. You know without white people, he wouldn't of been president.
You make that claim.....where is any evidence at all that Former President Obama would have done that....besides your irrational fear and willingness to be led around by the nose by the NRA?

You make that claim.....where is any evidence at all that Former President Obama would have done that....besides your irrational fear and willingness to be led around by the nose by the NRA?

Says the one willing to stick his head so far up Obama's ass someone could twist you by your feet and brush the back of his teeth.

Fast and furious.

Says the one willing to stick his head so far up Obama's ass someone could twist you by your feet and brush the back of his teeth.

That's a fascinating imagery.....is this something you visualize often, RL?

Fast and furious.
And? I remember people stating that guns don't kill people....people kill people....and yet here you are wanting to blame the Fast and Furious guns.......

Fast and furious.
And? I remember people stating that guns don't kill people....people kill people....and yet here you are wanting to blame the Fast and Furious guns.......
Of course you see no difference between Obama intentionally giving hardened criminals automatic weapons to a law abiding American buying a rifle thru the legal process.

Because you're a lefty loony.

Fast and furious.
The people that received the guns from Obama killed a border agent and many more Mexicans.

Smith & Wesson shed a tear when Obama left office. I wonder if they will erect a monument to Obama honoring him for all the gun sales he generated over two terms?

Forum List

Back