The Obama scam,Hoax, and he spent the spare change.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
This whole President Obama presidency has been one big scam. Obama is not really
for the blacks and the working poor and other minorities, he is really for the rich wealthy
white elitist. Blacks who voted for him because he is black have been lied to , and fooled.
He has been one huge hoax, not hope , but a hoax.

This whole President Obama presidency has been one big scam. Obama is not really
for the blacks and the working poor and other minorities, he is really for the rich wealthy
white elitist. Blacks who voted for him because he is black have been lied to , and fooled.

Plus, he's mixed-race, which goes against your entire world view as you have stated it many times here. He is a terrible president but YOU are a racist POS.

I think you are absolutely right. I also think it wouldn't make any difference to most Blacks who are aware of it but would vote for him again for no reason other than the fact he is Black, which they fraternally relate to. Also, Blacks expect to be deceived and exploited by politicians. They are accustomed to it.

Obama is smart enough to know that and to carefully avoid making his game too obvious. We thought President Blowjob was slick but Willie wouldn't stand a chance against Barack in a fraud contest.

Last edited:
I think you are absolutely right. I also think it wouldn't make any difference to most Blacks who are aware of it but would vote for him again for no reason other than the fact he is Black, which they fraternally relate to. Also, Blacks expect to be deceived and exploited by politicians. They are accustomed to it.

Obama is smart enough to know that and to carefully avoid making his game too obvious. We thought President Blowjob was slick but Willie wouldn't stand a chance against Barack in a fraud contest.
Are you expecting Obama to have more success in "reforming" Social Security than Bubba did? There's no doubt in my mind that Obama was the best investment Goldman Sachs ever made.

Obama is smart enough to know that and to carefully avoid making his game too obvious. We thought President Blowjob was slick but Willie would stand a chance against Barack in a fraud contest.

So you believe that African Americans weren't smart enough to see the GOP candidates (both times) were a joke? McCain and 'whats his name' were sacrificial lambs for the GOP.

Are you expecting Obama to have more success in "reforming" Social Security than Bubba did? There's no doubt in my mind that Obama was the best investment Goldman Sachs ever made.

You mean Bush? Sub-prime income was historic!

Obama is smart enough to know that and to carefully avoid making his game too obvious. We thought President Blowjob was slick but Willie would stand a chance against Barack in a fraud contest.

So you believe that African Americans weren't smart enough to see the GOP candidates (both times) were a joke? McCain and 'whats his name' were sacrificial lambs for the GOP.
Read what I wrote again and stop editing my thoughts (again being the operative word.)

I voted for Obama in '08 but I realized who and what he is within six months and I would not vote for him again.

Last edited:
I don't see Obama as a fraud. As politicians go, he's as honest as most, and he didn't try to cloak his intentions as something else when he was running. He just did a great job of selling it. Those who spoke out against his stated policy intentions as being a dangerous direction for the country, were labeled as racists. For those who had hope that it would turn out good, but then changed their minds, well this administration has been a huge disappointment for sure.

Read what I wrote again and stop editing my thoughts (again being the operative word.)

I voted for Obama in '08 but I realized who and what he is within six months and I would not vote for him again.

So you're against Obama who is pro middle class?

Sure took you long enough to figure it out.

I don't see Obama as a fraud. As politicians go, he's as honest as most, and he didn't try to cloak his intentions as something else when he was running. He just did a great job of selling it. Those who spoke out against his stated policy intentions as being a dangerous direction for the country, were labeled as racists. For those who had hope that it would turn out good, but then changed their minds, well this administration has been a huge disappointment for sure.

I don't agree.

Economically Obama has done a very good job. Economists in 2009 (after Obama was elected) stated that it would be 8-10 years for economic recovery due to the Bush/wall street/Republican catastrophe.

Jobs are being held back due to business not receiving it's subsidies.

for the blacks and the working poor and other minorities, he is really for the rich wealthy white elitist. Blacks who voted for him because he is black have been lied to , and fooled.

Tell that to Chase Bank.

https://www.google.com/#q=chase+bank+investigated

I don't agree.

Economically Obama has done a very good job. Economists in 2009 (after Obama was elected) stated that it would be 8-10 years for economic recovery due to the Bush/wall street/Republican catastrophe.

You don't agree with what?? People who voted for Obama in '08, but have since seen his policies fail for them, don't really care how anyone tries to justify it...they're still disappointed.

Obama continued the tradition by failing to prosecute a single Wall Street example of the control accounting fraud that produced Bush's historic sub-prime income. Since both major US political parties depend on the richest 1% of Americans to fund their election campaigns and retirements, "choosing" between Republican OR Democrat for your congressional representatives will never stop eternal war or endless corporate fraud.

I don't agree.

You don't agree with what?? People who voted for Obama in '08, but have since seen his policies fail for them, don't really care how anyone tries to justify it...they're still disappointed.

I don't agree with 'disappointment'. You need to remember back to 2009 when the actual numbers of how bad Bush left this country AND the world by his mismanagement.

Hell, deregulating of derivatives alone was a $20T hit to the US economy, and a $563T hit to the world economy.

Obama continued the tradition by failing to prosecute a single Wall Street example of the control accounting fraud that produced Bush's historic sub-prime income. Since both major US political parties depend on the richest 1% of Americans to fund their election campaigns and retirements, "choosing" between Republican OR Democrat for your congressional representatives will never stop eternal war or endless corporate fraud.

How can you prosecute accounting fraud when the administration at the time was rubber stamping an OK on such fraud? Reasonable doubt: It was OK then, but not today, so how can one prosecute?

Here's a great website that will remind you of what truly happened:

Meltdown 2008 Timeline

I don't agree.

I don't agree with 'disappointment'. You need to remember back to 2009 when the actual numbers of how bad Bush left this country AND the world by his mismanagement.

Hell, deregulating of derivatives alone was a $20T hit to the US economy, and a $563T hit to the world economy.

Are you denying, as one poster in this thread admitted, that there are people who voted for Obama in '08, who no longer supported him in '12?? I doubt they had a gleeful change of heart...so yes, they would be disappointed that he didn't live up to their expectations.

How can you prosecute accounting fraud when the administration at the time was rubber stamping an OK on such fraud? Reasonable doubt: It was OK then, but not today, so how can one prosecute?

Here's a great website that will remind you of what truly happened:

Meltdown 2008 Timeline
Control accounting fraud wasn't judged OK after the Savings and Loan Crisis of the late 1980s when over 1100 bankers were indicted and over 800 convicted in a looting that was orders of magnitude less than our current example. It is possible the statute of limitations has already expired for the crimes of 2007-08, but it doesn't justify Obama collusion with the criminals who were responsible.

"It is a question asked repeatedly across America: why, in the aftermath of a financial mess that generated hundreds of billions in losses, have no high-profile participants in the disaster been prosecuted?"

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/14/business/14prosecute.html

Forum List

Back