The obama's will be staying at Ballantyne while in North Carolina

Oh the Obamas are just so "down with the struggle".

:lmao:

Freaking limousine liberals all the way. I'd kill to have someone spill what's on their dining menus.
You mean the melted lemon butter on the 2 lobstair tails that Michele always orders? <dervish grin>

She'll get the 1500.00 spa treatment on your and my dime. :eusa_whistle:
Well, at least she isn't taking a 6-week hiatus to ride camels with her favorite sheik like Hillary did when the blue dress DNA results showed up. That little tryst cost us $200,000 per diem. :lmao:

I have no idea why I'm laughing. :dunno:

Last edited:
You mean the melted lemon butter on the 2 lobstair tails that Michele always orders? <dervish grin>

They deserve it - including the kids. After all - they are all descendants of slaves - and they live in a house built by slaves - the White House.

An African father does not make one a slave. How about us Scottish people do we get some pay back also?

Yes they will be staying with their own kind, the blue bloods of Charlotte where only the richest live that live in Charlotte.
OH by the way they did buck the system and refuse low income housing to be placed near that area of resorts and spas for the most wealthiest of Charlotte.

You the janitor there?

Well, at least she isn't taking a 6-week haitus to ride camels with her favorite sheik like Hillary did when the blue dress DNA results showed up. That little tryst cost us $200,000 per diem. :lmao:

And the Ken Starr witch hunt cost us $50 million.

Yes they will be staying with their own kind, the blue bloods of Charlotte where only the richest live that live in Charlotte.
OH by the way they did buck the system and refuse low income housing to be placed near that area of resorts and spas for the most wealthiest of Charlotte.

Where is the president supposed to stay? At Motel 6?

Geez

Apparently this President. One had to wonder why people have issues with THIS President staying in a Presidential Suite somewhere. One has to wonder why people have issues with THIS President playing golf.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Dumbass, you don't even have enough dimes to get to $1500.

Next time you get a plumbing bill multiply that by 60 every week.

I fix my own plumbing.Why would I pay one of those ass crack showing rip-off artists?
I'm sure you do
13campsite-outhouse.gif

When you get running water let me know.

They deserve it - including the kids. After all - they are all descendants of slaves - and they live in a house built by slaves - the White House.

An African father does not make one a slave. How about us Scottish people do we get some pay back also?

When you pay reparations to the dependents of all the sheep your ancestors fucked. Hell you may end up paying yourself.

You the janitor there?
I'm a Plumber not a janitor

When you pay reparations to the dependents of all the sheep your ancestors fucked. Hell you may end up paying yourself.
Ever thought obama's father ancestry might have been slave traders?

well following that to it's logical conclusion the Romney s deserve every cent they've earned considering what Ohioans and Illinoisans did to Mormons at Hauns mill and Gov Boggs infamous extermination order.

Forum List

Back