The odds have shortened to just 11/10

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
Last November when Trump won the election, bookmakers placed his odds of "making it through the full four-year term" at 3/1. They have since shortened. Here's what they are as I write this.
  • Ladbrokes -- :"Trump says he'll get the job done, but the money suggests otherwise."
    • To serve full term -- 4/5
    • To leave office via impeachment or resignation before end of 1st term -- Even
    • NOT to be re-elected as President in 2020 - 1/2
    • When will Trump be replaced?
      • 2017 -- 5/2
      • 2021 -- 2/1
Paddy Power [2 days ago had] the odds of President Trump resigning at 15/8, with the chances of him being impeached in 2017 are 4/1. Are you willing to place a wager? Dems? Trumpkins? Any takers?

Last week, two US legal experts said Mr Trump has already acted in violation of the US Constitution and should be impeached by Congress. James C. Nelson, a former Montana Supreme Court judge, and John Bonifaz, the president of Free Speech for People, said the Republican has breached the very first article of the Constitution, which bans holders of public office from receiving financial benefits from foreign governments.

Mr Trump is first and foremost a businessman with significant financial interests and governmental entanglements all over the globe, many of which are veiled in complicated corporate technicalities and lack transparency To address this unprecedented corruption of the Oval Office and this threat to our Constitution and our democracy, we believe Congress must move forward now with an impeachment investigation of President Trump. The President’s possible conflicts of interest have become increasingly apparent. In the meantime, instead of starting to 'make America great again,' the 45th President should read the Constitution and 'make the President honest again.'​

Will you accept Meth or Crack as payment? I use my Foodstamp EBT card and Welfare Check to buy Crack, Heroin and Meth from Illegal Mexicans who Trump wants to deport, and if that happens, I might have to pay up if I lose the bet with my last bit of Mexican Heroin.

That or I could sell my $200 Air Jordans to make good on my bet.

Will you accept Meth or Crack as payment? I use my Foodstamp EBT card and Welfare Check to buy Crack, Heroin and Meth from Illegal Mexicans who Trump wants to deport, and if that happens, I might have to pay up if I lose the bet with my last bit of Mexican Heroin.

How did you get that sativa bud to look like Treebeard?

How did you get that sativa bud to look like Treebeard?
I thought it was a social justice warrior. Pretty subtle then.

What were their odds of Trump winning the election? :eusa_dance:
Huffpost had them 98.4% Hillary. :)

But I didn't cite Huffpost. That publication's predictions/odds aren't relevant to anything I wrote in my OP. I cited Laddy and Paddy. I don't give a damn what Huffpost predicted. Why, in this thread's context, do you?
Look at the OP and tell me what the premise of the thread is. Huffpo's odds were just as absurd as yours.

Trump's not going anywhere chump!

Last November when Trump won the election, bookmakers placed his odds of "making it through the full four-year term" at 3/1. They have since shortened. Here's what they are as I write this.
  • Ladbrokes -- :"Trump says he'll get the job done, but the money suggests otherwise."
    • To serve full term -- 4/5
    • To leave office via impeachment or resignation before end of 1st term -- Even
    • NOT to be re-elected as President in 2020 - 1/2
    • When will Trump be replaced?
      • 2017 -- 5/2
      • 2021 -- 2/1
Paddy Power [2 days ago had] the odds of President Trump resigning at 15/8, with the chances of him being impeached in 2017 are 4/1. Are you willing to place a wager? Dems? Trumpkins? Any takers?

Last week, two US legal experts said Mr Trump has already acted in violation of the US Constitution and should be impeached by Congress. James C. Nelson, a former Montana Supreme Court judge, and John Bonifaz, the president of Free Speech for People, said the Republican has breached the very first article of the Constitution, which bans holders of public office from receiving financial benefits from foreign governments.

Mr Trump is first and foremost a businessman with significant financial interests and governmental entanglements all over the globe, many of which are veiled in complicated corporate technicalities and lack transparency To address this unprecedented corruption of the Oval Office and this threat to our Constitution and our democracy, we believe Congress must move forward now with an impeachment investigation of President Trump. The President’s possible conflicts of interest have become increasingly apparent. In the meantime, instead of starting to 'make America great again,' the 45th President should read the Constitution and 'make the President honest again.'​
He should definitely avoid any visits to Russia. Vlad does not view failure favorably.

But I didn't cite Huffpost. That publication's predictions/odds aren't relevant to anything I wrote in my OP. I cited Laddy and Paddy. I don't give a damn what Huffpost predicted. Why, in this thread's context, do you?
Look at the OP and tell me what the premise of the thread is. Huffpo's odds were just as absurd as yours.

The thread premise is that Trump's odds have currently shortened as per two bookmakers, neither of which is Huffpost. So, I repeat: what has Huffpost to do with it? There's no just basis for introducing anything Huffpost said about the election from months ago.

The thread premise is that Trump's odds have currently shortened as per two bookmakers, neither of which is Huffpost. So, I repeat: what has Huffpost to do with it? There's no just basis for introducing anything Huffpost said about the election from months ago.
Are you trying to keep a high-brow exchange for something as patently ridiculous as your OP? Seriously?!

Run along child. Go play on the street.

Are you trying to keep a high-brow exchange

I nearly always engage only in "high-brow" exchanges. There are some exceptions, but mostly that's all I have interest in doing with people whom I don't know. The exceptions most often are when someone engages with me and shows themselves to be ignorant or irrational, or when they fail to provide well reasoned support for the points they make.

Forum List

Back