The official 'Black Deaths Matter' Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicago has lost 10 PERCENT of it's Black population over the last decade. Mostly due to migration to safer areas but certainly part of that is due to gun deaths. But it's ok, Mayor Beetlejuice is going to start suing the drug gangs so that should make things all better. :auiqs.jpg:

Chicago has lost 10 PERCENT of it's Black population over the last decade. Mostly due to migration to safer areas but certainly part of that is due to gun deaths. But it's ok, Mayor Beetlejuice is going to start suing the drug gangs so that should make things all better. :auiqs.jpg:

do to blacks shooting blacks

Lisa Ling CNN: excellent documentary on gang culture and the destruction it causes to young lives. Even if they survive, they are certainly scarred for life having seen all the death and violence beginning in childhood. This is not Central America, it should not be happening here.

horselightning It's more than just ignoring Black on Black violence. These poor communities are basically 3rd world war zones. But Democrat Congressmen who preside over these districts have done NOTHING about the violence for over 50 years. Maybe they are being paid off by the organizations shipping the drugs into the inner cities. Little kids shot dead on their porch or strapped in their car seats is not America.

horselightning It's more than just ignoring Black on Black violence. These poor communities are basically 3rd world war zones. But Democrat Congressmen who preside over these districts have done NOTHING about the violence for over 50 years. Maybe they are being paid off by the organizations shipping the drugs into the inner cities. Little kids shot dead on their porch or strapped in their car seats is not America.
true , and another problem is black are denial they day white make up their black on black violence. craziness.

Kevin Tinker 14, is the latest kid to die in a drug/gang shooting. It wasn't cross-fire, he was shot several times just standing in front of a house.
Tinker.jpg

This needs to be in badlands.

Approximately 100,000 blacks will die this year fromn stress induced high blood pressure for holding in anger and frustration due to white racism such as what we see here. That needs to end. When that ends, the proper understanding of what's needed to change these communities will be supported by racists like the OP and they will begin supporting initiatives that will provide alternativess to drug sales.

All this thread is about another whiite dude crying crocodile tears and posting red meat for other white supremacists to use.

Fake indignation.

This needs to be in badlands.
And there is IM2 trying ONCE AGAIN to silence my thread that documents the inhumanity that has been going on for 50 years. Keep trying to silence me IM2, all I do is report tragedies that should not be happening in America. It is truly a shame that you a Black man doesn't give a rat's ass about Kevin, Serenity. Demetrius, P.J. or the countess other Black youth who are cut down by drug gang violence.

And there is IM2 trying ONCE AGAIN to silence my thread that documents the inhumanity that has been going on for 50 years. Keep trying to silence me IM2, all I do is report tragedies that should not be happening in America. It is truly a shame that you a Black man doesn't give a rat's ass about Kevin, Serenity. Demetrius, P.J. or the countess other Black youth who are cut down by drug gang violence.

You don't give a damn about them. You aren't doing anything but race baiting. You talk about 50 years, I'm talking about 245. And part of that 245 is whites like yourself who created the conditions in those communities, ship the drugs into them, then create threads like this where you preach about shit that you think causes this but don't want to look at the root cause of the problem. Stop using these tragedies to race bait.

You don't give a damn about them. You aren't doing anything but race baiting. You talk about 50 years, I'm talking about 245. And part of that 245 is whites like yourself who created the conditions in those communities, ship the drugs into them, then create threads like this where you preach about shit that you think causes this but don't want to look at the root cause of the problem. Stop using these tragedies to race bait.
I care way more about them than you do, that's obvious. Did it ever occur to you that I might just love kids no matter what their color?

I care way more about them than you do, that's obvious. Did it ever occur to you that I might just love kids no matter what their color?
You don't love them. You're using them to race bait. Go work in the commjunity like I did for 30 years then come talk.

You don't love them. You're using them to race bait. Go work in the commjunity like I did for 30 years then come talk.
How do you know that? You don't. You just can't stand the fact that I put a spotlight on the tragedy. You've never even stated their names, that proves you are in denial.

13 year old Maliyah Turner was shot and killed standing in front of a Rec Center in Baltimore. The city is near 300 murders this year.
No witnesses so far and no news coverage on Maliyah's murder. This is why I maintain this thread. Parents should not be burying their kids.

Chicago: 45 shot, 5 deaths including a 15 year old boy waiting for a Rideshare was shot and killed over Thanksgiving weekend. The boy has not been identified yet.

Chicago: 45 shot, 5 deaths including a 15 year old boy waiting for a Rideshare was shot and killed over Thanksgiving weekend. The boy has not been identified yet.

more black on black crime i see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back