The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped watching HLN, they are being way too bias

In fact they disgust me

Hey Pixie Chic! They drive me crazy too.....BUT there's no where else to go. How messed up is that?
Forget the app alert. That's even more pathetic.

You can watch it at Orlando Sentinel or at Wild About Trial

Yeah....I know. I find the best way for me though, is to record HLN....I watch other stuff and then ffwd through the muck. And, yes, there's a lot of it. With my work, I just can't stay put in one place for very long.

Hey Pixie Chic! They drive me crazy too.....BUT there's no where else to go. How messed up is that?
Forget the app alert. That's even more pathetic.

If I had one wish. I wish I could see Nancy Grace long enough to scratch her bitch lying eyes out

Dang Pixie.. :lol: tell us how you really feel! ;)

if you can get past her excellent security system I can take you to her mansion. Never go over that way myself--too rich for my blood. I hear it is great--in one of the older sections of Atlanta--they chose to form their own city. It is wonderful over there.

on the other side of the tracks/I85--those of us in the center of the county wonder what will happen. county on the verge of continual fiscal collapse.

But--Nancy is safe. I think about that sometimes. fwiw.

I have a big mouth--enjoy using it--should have done as she did I suppose.

If it meant being surrounded with attorneys and media types--I would rather expire.

If I had one wish. I wish I could see Nancy Grace long enough to scratch her bitch lying eyes out

Dang Pixie.. :lol: tell us how you really feel! ;)

if you can get past her excellent security system I can take you to her mansion. Never go over that way myself--too rich for my blood. I hear it is great--in one of the older sections of Atlanta--they chose to form their own city. It is wonderful over there.

on the other side of the tracks/I85--those of us in the center of the county wonder what will happen. county on the verge of continual fiscal collapse.

But--Nancy is safe. I think about that sometimes. fwiw.

I have a big mouth--enjoy using it--should have done as she did I suppose.

If it meant being surrounded with attorneys and media types--I would rather expire.

A .50 cal can reach out & get her from a mile away. :lol:

[

Maybe I should have been more clear....it's not the fact that these young people were held accountable, it's the fact that people are saying Trayvon was just a "child" and trying to make him out to be a choir boy when he could very well have been the thug we are sure he was. He loved to fight, that was proven in the texts that came out (that the judge wouldn't allow), so he was very good at it.

I have never said Z was a hero for what he did, but I believe it was self defense, especially after learning what we have about Martins past. I have no idea how the jury will see this, and I won't be surprised at all if he gets manslaughter, but I think it's wrong. Just my opinion........

The reason why the judge threw it out was because most of it was garbage.

It was the ZImmerman team sliming this kid after he was dead (and yeah, that WILL make the riots worse if Zimmerman is acquitted)

I don't buy the self defense because he created the situation to start with.

Most of it may have been garbage...but we didn't need MOST of it, we wanted the parts that showed what this kid was really like.

What the victim was ‘really like’ is irrelevant; Zimmerman’s on trial, not Martin.

It’s telling and pathetic how you and others on the right have made a ‘hero’ of the likes of Zimmerman.

Lockejaw said:
Martin had no other signs of injury from the scuffle besides the bullet wound

So what? If you were suddenly face to face with a man who appeared to be stalking you are you going to let him hit you first? And that bullet wound is problematical also. If Martin was on top of GZ as the defense would have us believe, GZ could not have got to his gun. According to the prosecution, Martin was attempting to get off GZ's whipped butt allowing GZ finally to grab his gun and fire. I do not necessarily agree with that scenario but it does make sense.

. Zimmerman passed two polygraphs at the police station. So I would say it is a very safe bet that Martin was the aggressor.

Er do you have a link? I also would love to know what questions were asked. Did the polygraph interview go something like this ?
Q. Did you shoot Travon Martin
A. yes

Ok, end of interview... you are free to go now! Good job son!

Martin as the aggressor? Is it not equally as feasible to see Martin as a person defending himself under the Florida SYG law? As the law stipulates Martin had no duty to retreat or continue to run from his "follower."

According to one of Zimmerman's 6 different versions of the confrontation, Martin asked him what his problem was. Zimmerman missed that opportunity to explain who he was and why he was following TM but instead he said:' "I don't have a problem." With an answer like that to ponder Martin obviously decided that he had better neutralize the threat as best he could....before that strange dude ( GZ) got him first!

Do you believe that if you're attacked you have the right to defend yourself? Let's say someone is bashing your head into the ground does that give you a right to use "deadly" force(gun, knife, etc) in order to save your own life.

Yes, I believe I have the right to defend myself if attacked.

However...if I am the one who provoked the attack against myself, that is a little different. I would know I did wrong by provoking the attack, and I would expect to be held accountable for the other person's death.

George Zimmerman knows that too, that's why he looks so fucking scared in all of his pictures. He KNOWS he fucked up.

Fancy Grapes: Frank Taffe, why has George Zimmerman NEVER expressed remorse for the Killing?

Frank Taffe: Au contraire, don't you remember at his bond hearing last year when he apologized to the Martin family?

Fancy: Oh yeah, now I remember that.

ZING!!!

:lmao:

Nancy Grace v anyone else on earth--I will take the odds on the latter.

Even Sarah? Conundrum, yes, I know.

I'm 68 years old, carried a weapon for 22 years in the US Army (with the DIA) 7 days a week, 365 days a year. I am extremely proficient with a pistol. I currently maintain a CCW and usually carry when my Wife and I are out - as do many here in Montana. Up here, weapons are a natural part of life, no one here sees them as a "big deal".

The funny thing about guns being carried by law abiding citizens is that they tend to make "good neighbors" out of everyone. I have never had to "pull" on anyone, but make no mistake, threaten me or mine and I will make certain that you don't do it again. And, nearly every person I know here, feels the same way, as does every member of the Sheriffs Department.

THAT is called self-defense.

Yes, that's exactly how most Alaskans feel, also. But we don't think we have the right to go prowling around after people at night, and making erroneous assumptions that they are up to no-good, and eventually provoking an encounter that leads to a person's death.

We mind our own fucking business, or call the police to handle things if necessary. If someone's life is in danger, we will intervene, but that was certainly not the case when Zimmerman decided to start following Martin around.

We do have neighborhood watch people in some areas, but they just observe and call the police if necessary.

Last edited:
GZ failed tactically.

No upside from leaving the truck.

He was still within his lawful right.

But stupid.

Nothing wrong with getting out of the truck, walking around or calling the police. ;)

Trayvon did something wrong when he tried to beat him up.

exactly
Indeed. He was the instigator. All he had to do was keep walking on. He had ZERO business attacking Mr. Zimmerman. He got what he deserved.

Do you believe that if you're attacked you have the right to defend yourself? Let's say someone is bashing your head into the ground does that give you a right to use "deadly" force(gun, knife, etc) in order to save your own life.

It depends. Let's say you're a punk stalking someone else and he or she gets pissed and kicks your ass. Do you have the right to kill them?

Nope, I think not. Cry, scream, whine, apologize, but don't kill them. If you do you're going to hell no matter what a jury decides.

It's known as free speech.

POTUS has the right to speak freely.

He also SHOULD speak in a more guarded fashion.

He's a dickhead.

POTUS shouldn't have the right to speak freely if he can't figure out how to speak in a more guarded fashion and he's going to be a dickhead.

Stop arguing ALONGSIDE me.

Why do people always confuse "has a right to" with "it's a good idea to"? The President of the United States is not just a private citizen. He speaks with the power and authority of the office, which means the officeholder should be circumspect about how he wields that power and authority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back