The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry you dumb asses believed the media in this.
The prosecution held a news conference after the trial.
They did the best they could with little to no evidence.
Amazing you dumb asses still believe what media told you and ignore the facts and evidence introduced at trial.
The sheep that you are.

Given the lack of evidence, you can only say that justice was done in the sense that our system of justice appears to have functioned properly.

Justice at a higher level is achieved when the wrongdoers are properly punished. We cannot know if the innocent verdict was justice in that sense.

There couldn't have been any other outcome.

If there were six black women on that jury instead of six white women, you really think we'd have the same outcome?

sorry, clown boy, but everything in this country is not decided based on race. The prosecutor chose those jurers, I am sure there were blacks in the jury pool that could have been chosen.

de la Rionda didn't dare pick a black jurist - he'd lose his job.

:)

I think we should have a moment of silence for Trayvon Martin.

Wow. Did he have any idea he would cause so much ruckus? I wish you had a better and more of a life and it hadn't have ended so tragically. I wish your life hadn't been cut so short. Your life is a sad story since, wasn't, until it was in the formative years.

As a parent, my heart bleeds for the coulda and shoulda's

Parents - hold it together for your kids.

I think perhaps a big part of the problem is that Trayvon, like so many people, had no sense at all of the consequences of his actions.

One day before I moved away, my children and a friend and I were in one of the small towns around here. We were passing the city hall which had the jail in the basement. My friend says, let's take them in to see t he jail. So, we did. The kids were not adolescents, but almost. We went in and asked the man at the front if we could have a tour. He took our purses and locked them up and then took us through the jail. In the kitchen, the cook gave us all a cupcake. It was a decent cupcake. When we went back outside, my son said, 'Now I know why they call it the gutter.'

When I was in high school, one of my teachers took his class on a tour of the state hospital. As I look back, it strikes me as strange that in that day our mentally ill were treated worse than our criminals. I've seen big changes in the treatment of mental illness, but we aren't where we need to be yet. Too bad all the money this trial consumed couldn't have been spent to help people who deserved it instead of trying to avenge the justifiable killing of a mugger.

Last edited:
Sorry you dumb asses believed the media in this.
The prosecution held a news conference after the trial.
They did the best they could with little to no evidence.
Amazing you dumb asses still believe what media told you and ignore the facts and evidence introduced at trial.
The sheep that you are.

Given the lack of evidence, you can only say that justice was done in the sense that our system of justice appears to have functioned properly.

Justice at a higher level is achieved when the wrongdoers are properly punished. We cannot know if the innocent verdict was justice in that sense.

The wrongdoer was properly punished. He's dead.

News at 11.

Which definition of 'justice' are you using?

I'm guessing the one where the rules of law and evidence are followed and a verdict is reached based on testimony and stuff rather than emotion and media reports...

When the cops in the Rodney King case were acquitted at the state level, and then convicted in the federal civil rights trial,

in which case was justice done, by your definition? Both? Neither? The first? The second?

I am not sure of a civil trial.. what does Zimmerman have as far as wealth.
Civil rights trial....Depends on how much the usual suspects like Rev Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton
threaten protests and boycotts and such.

He's definitely getting sued.

If I had any influence in the Martin family, I'd say sue for wrongful death. Even if the judgement was just $1.00.

Mr. Zimmerman was able to convince a jury he feared for his life when he acted, but he still had choices that would have left Mr. Martin alive. Leaving Mr. Zimmerman indebted to the Martin family for the rest of his life would serve a little justice.

What choices did he have at the time he shot Martin? Die?

I am not sure of a civil trial.. what does Zimmerman have as far as wealth.
Civil rights trial....Depends on how much the usual suspects like Rev Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton
threaten protests and boycotts and such.

The Martin's will easily win a wrongful death suit, and it will be an anchor around Zimmerman's neck all his life.

And believe it - it will not be tried in Sanford FL!

GZ has no money, no lawyer is going to take a case where he can't get paid. Plus, the Martin family already got a $1M payment from the homeowners association's insurance carrier. That insurance company may now sue to get its money back after this verdict.

GZ's life is also over as a free man, he will be looking over his shoulder the rest of his life. Sometimes our system sucks, but its still the best in the world.

Zimmerman must show up in court or a judgement will be entered against him.
He has the money, and the Martin's will see to it that he ends up living under an overpass on I95.

I've posted this before, too. The suit filed against Zimmerman's HOA did not even go to court. The HOA settled quickly for over $1,000,000+. That speaks volumes to what happened.

And just as the Goldman's did with OJ Simpson, the Martins can sue for wrongful death but this time Zimmerman will have money that can be taken, unlike Simpson who only had his NFL retirement, which was exempted.

I think you better dust off some of those books from Law School. You seem to have forgotten some material. This case is over.

What case, Dildo Duck? The Martins are probably filing a wrongful death civil suit as you quack here.

Again,

I hope Zimmerman's life is ruined for shooting an unarmed kid. I think he committed murder. The Jury didnt.

God bless America.

And that's what matters. In this case, he was judged by his peers and he was found "not guilty" can you except it?
Peers? Five southern white belles?

The prosecution had as much say in who was on the jury as the defense had. Take it up with the prosecutors.

The Martins have all that money from the settlement with the HOA. Zimmerman should sue them because their son attacked him. He should sue the media for defamation as well.

The Martin's will easily win a wrongful death suit, and it will be an anchor around Zimmerman's neck all his life.

And believe it - it will not be tried in Sanford FL!

GZ has no money, no lawyer is going to take a case where he can't get paid. Plus, the Martin family already got a $1M payment from the homeowners association's insurance carrier. That insurance company may now sue to get its money back after this verdict.

GZ's life is also over as a free man, he will be looking over his shoulder the rest of his life. Sometimes our system sucks, but its still the best in the world.

Zimmerman must show up in court or a judgement will be entered against him.
He has the money, and the Martin's will see to it that he ends up living under an overpass on I95.

your racism is showing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back