The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I take no satisfaction in this verdict.
I, unlike the mob left wing that has no respect for anything unless they get their way through their bully tactics, would have respected the verdict if it would have been guilty.
It is over.
However, the left supported the misinformation campaign against Zimmerman which was a lynch mob.
The left is not interested in facts and evidence.

Sorry you dumb asses believed the media in this.
The prosecution held a news conference after the trial.
They did the best they could with little to no evidence.
Amazing you dumb asses still believe what media told you and ignore the facts and evidence introduced at trial.
The sheep that you are.

I didn't follow the OJ civil trial all that much.
If they file a civil suit against Zimmerman...wouldn't it be like trying him twice.
Wondering what the suit would be for and for how much... $100 million.

I don't know if Zimmerman would care all that much after being acquitted.Anything else that is thrown at him now would be a piece of cake considering he could have been in a jail cell waiting sentencing.

Last edited:
I am not sure of a civil trial.. what does Zimmerman have as far as wealth.
Civil rights trial....Depends on how much the usual suspects like Rev Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton
threaten protests and boycotts and such.

The Martin's will easily win a wrongful death suit, and it will be an anchor around Zimmerman's neck all his life.

And believe it - it will not be tried in Sanford FL!

:)

Civil rights trial....Depends on how much the usual suspects like Rev Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton

What did OJ have ? And this happens to cops to. Its pretty common for shooters in thees cases to be sued after, and to lose.

The Martin's will easily win a wrongful death suit, and it will be an anchor around Zimmerman's neck all his life.

GZ has no money, no lawyer is going to take a case where he can't get paid. Plus, the Martin family already got a $1M payment from the homeowners association's insurance carrier. That insurance company may now sue to get its money back after this verdict.

GZ's life is also over as a free man, he will be looking over his shoulder the rest of his life. Sometimes our system sucks, but its still the best in the world.

What did OJ have ? And this happens to cops to. Its pretty common for shooters in thees cases to be sued after, and to lose.

OJ was a multi millionaire, GZ has nothing but debts. there will be no civil suit because there is no money to sue for.

For crying out loud, the DOJ already investigated and decided that this shooting was not race related.

And if they could have nailed Z for a hate and race based crime they would of.

I'm sure they are looking it over again now that the Florida jury fucked it up.

There couldn't have been any other outcome.

If there were six black women on that jury instead of six white women, you really think we'd have the same outcome?

you cannot sue for wrongful death if the death is the results of self defense

I hope there are federal civil rights charges brought against Zimmerman.

They used to do that to cluckers who got acquitted by all white juries.

I would love to see the IRS look into zimmerman's finances.

I'll bet he has not paid a nickel of taxes on his donation money.

I think I'll write them about that.

I'm sure they are looking it over again now that the Florida jury fucked it up.

There couldn't have been any other outcome.

If there were six black women on that jury instead of six white women, you really think we'd have the same outcome?

sorry, clown boy, but everything in this country is not decided based on race. The prosecutor chose those jurers, I am sure there were blacks in the jury pool that could have been chosen.

"Zimmerman is TOAST!"

:stupid:

How many times did you type that out?
Many times.

I failed to realize how "conservative" that jury was. 2 of the jurors are gun owners.
They have to go back to face that "conservative" gun-owning, toting and supporting community.
In the end, it seems, they couldn't replace Trayvon with their child/ren.
Nothing will convince me that had the races been reversed that the killer WOULDN'T have been initially arrested.
You got the verdict you wanted...be happy.

So jurors that own guns are "conservatives"?
You STILL believe this is about conservative versus liberal?
Maybe it was after all Marc, liberal juries acquit 6 times more than conservative ones do.
This was most likely a left leaning jury.
A conservative jury would have been back after a few hours with a not guilty verdict.
You post nonsense. I know many liberal Democrats that own guns.
I bet YOU own a gun.
Give it up, the case is over. Go protest against the guy that shot and killed the man robbing folks waiting in line to buy Lebron Nike shoes a few weeks ago.

my conservative he just means white. its always about color to the man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back