The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't ?

Then the Martin's will have to pay for filing it per Florida law.

I don't think that's a problem.

Trayvon Martin?s family settles wrongful death lawsuit with Sanford, Florida, homeowner?s association - NY Daily News

I've posted this before, too. The suit filed against Zimmerman's HOA did not even go to court. The HOA settled quickly for over $1,000,000+. That speaks volumes to what happened.

And just as the Goldman's did with OJ Simpson, the Martins can sue for wrongful death but this time Zimmerman will have money that can be taken, unlike Simpson who only had his NFL retirement, which was exempted.

I think you better dust off some of those books from Law School. You seem to have forgotten some material. This case is over.

I am not sure of a civil trial.. what does Zimmerman have as far as wealth.
Civil rights trial....Depends on how much the usual suspects like Rev Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton
threaten protests and boycotts and such.

He's definitely getting sued.

If I had any influence in the Martin family, I'd say sue for wrongful death. Even if the judgement was just $1.00.

Mr. Zimmerman was able to convince a jury he feared for his life when he acted, but he still had choices that would have left Mr. Martin alive. Leaving Mr. Zimmerman indebted to the Martin family for the rest of his life would serve a little justice.

First he will sue the state.

Title XLVI
CRIMES
Chapter 776
JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE
[SIZE=-1]776.032 Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.—(1) A person who uses force as permitted in s. 776.012, s. 776.013, or s. 776.031 is justified in using such force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action for the use of such force,

[/SIZE]

I've posted this before, too. The suit filed against Zimmerman's HOA did not even go to court. The HOA settled quickly for over $1,000,000+. That speaks volumes to what happened.

And just as the Goldman's did with OJ Simpson, the Martins can sue for wrongful death but this time Zimmerman will have money that can be taken, unlike Simpson who only had his NFL retirement, which was exempted.

I think you better dust off some of those books from Law School. You seem to have forgotten some material. This case is over.

Which case?

I am not sure of a civil trial.. what does Zimmerman have as far as wealth.
Civil rights trial....Depends on how much the usual suspects like Rev Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton
threaten protests and boycotts and such.

He's definitely getting sued.

If I had any influence in the Martin family, I'd say sue for wrongful death. Even if the judgement was just $1.00.

Mr. Zimmerman was able to convince a jury he feared for his life when he acted, but he still had choices that would have left Mr. Martin alive. Leaving Mr. Zimmerman indebted to the Martin family for the rest of his life would serve a little justice.

you should were somebody else will because you're too much a coward to defend yourself

Travyon had the right to attack a White Hispanic? Really? That's like saying OJ Simpson had the right to attack Ron and Nicole

Are you saying that OJ didn't have a right to defend himself from a crazed couple?

Martin wasn't defending himself Martin was assaulting Zimmerman

Yeah..just like Ron Goldman was assaulting OJ.

Goldman's hands were very bruised up.

He might have been using a slab of concrete he brought with him..you know, like Martin did.

When Martin pulled that big slab of concrete out of his back pocket that O'Mara brought to the court house.

Dayum, Martin must of had some big pockets.

here is one thing we all forget. all of us here and the ignorant public got to see a bunch of biased pundits talk about the case 24/7, some of whom were bigots like sharpton. the 6 jurors saw none of that. all they saw was the evidence provided and the case the defense and prosecution presented. they said not guilty. there was little or no actual evidence of a crime. finally, the EASY vote for the jury would have been guilty. they did the right thing.

I hope the jury takes a few days to deliberate. I'd like to feel like they took this very seriously and spent time going over all evidence, the instructions from the judge and all testimony from both sides.

Yes..they did take it very seriously.

That decided that open season on black kids is just peachy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back